Thread: What's going on in DL!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Angry What's going on in DL!!!

Wha t's happening to this game it use to be the best game ever. I've been here with you guys since dark legends started. I like this game cause it's more mature, there aren't many kids. Only some what annoying people. But that's not what this threat is about , I want to know why is everything on DL so expansive it's crazy it use to be hard enough to even earn 100 k in the game now we need to pay 5m 30mm for stuff that we want it's absolutely insane and the vanitie drops are so low we could be there all day farming and we still wouldn't get the things we want. That's why most of us rather buy it but how is one suppose to buy stuff if one misson is giving me 100 gold.sometimes I think you guys are doing this on purpose so you can keep us here because we love this game to be honest but at some point it becomes so stressful because we want to Have those vanities.but you guys make it so impossible that we canT even buy them.the income in the game doesn't make any sense with priceS things cost. There's many people already quitting the game. the only new characters you see around are people that are remaking their characters cuz they're bored you really need to update this game we love it we really do.but you really need to pay more attention to dark legend , dark legends got you where you are now dark legends was huge when it started. arcane legendsjust looks so childish compared to dark legends most of the people that play dark legends are Not little kids we are adults.so please update this game or just delete it. forget the spotlights forget the free plat worry about updating this game. most of us have jobs we cant spend 24 hours farming for stuff either you need to give This game some sort of balance. You want my money , you want me to buy plat then make this game better revive it or you will lose it sooner or later. Listen to your fans and update this game I'm not the only one saying it we all are.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to deathsroke For This Useful Post: