Thread: Lower level players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Lower level players

Hey guys ceasarillumo here new player lol... wondering if theres a group of players out there levels (19-24) who level together i really want some people to do this with post on this if you know of anyone or want to do this we can set up some times and..... DO SOME DAMAGE!! Thanks

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Your going to have bad luck finding lower level players on the forums (as many of them have not discovered the forums yet).
    Just play the game and talk to people . You will find friends who you will play with a lot fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Learn JOIN GAME. Join the highest populated game of the area you are running/playing/want. Use search of course. Generally just the campaign name (bale for Balefort, for example) is enough.

BTW, there are advantages to creating your own games, but finding people, making new friends, it's better to join games.

Oh yeah, when you find players you like playing with, friend them. Keep doing this occasionally, and you will have a good friends list of people you like playing with who play about the same time you do. You'll have to do this periodically to refresh your friends list, but it's pretty easy. When I have a character I haven't played in awhile, I do this for a few games and then he's got friends to run with for awhile.
    Last edited by Fyrce; 01-03-2011 at 04:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

indeed, the Join button is very good. Search for your area and click on the game with 3 or 4 people for quick runs.
    Level 54 -- Level 07 -- Level 50
    Ursanblessing - Icannotres - Birdinpink
    Warrior --- Mage --- Bird