Thread: Conspiracy Theory

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Coalhouse

Default Conspiracy Theory

I don't wish to appear paranoid, however the invasion of Tindrin has been bothering me:

Goblins invaded Brackenridge and Littleridge, the Rooks started killing travelers in Ydra (rather than just extorting money from them). The undead were bombarding Kraag and pirates raided Windmoor Harbour. A frost giant and his minions invaded / reclaimed Nordr and Inan Hesh took over an entire planet. Fine, they got what was coming to them.

However, other than Tarlok's mount (who may well have been under some form of duress), has anyone seen a dragon outside their enclave? Has anyone seen any of the damage that they have supposedly caused? Do we have any testimony to these attacks other than the word of Jorrick (a dodgy character if ever I saw one)?

Is Jorrick the frontman for a commercial cabal consisting of Rifka, Pahbi, Ashrum and Kaden, so that they can get hold of Tindrin's natural resources? Is "Captain" Oarswood taking kickbacks to provide transport? Are General Clurg and Auvin in on it and what of Kanduar's "experiments"?

On no evidence whatsoever we have invaded a sovereign country, slaughtered a technologically inferior people, and further endangered an already vulnerable species with the wholesale destruction of eggs, young and adults alike. Some of us (you know who you are) have even taken to wearing the severed remains of their victims as some sort of gruesome trophy.

Now don't get me wrong, as a barbarian and pirate, I am broadly in favour of atrocities and looting. However, if a few people are getting rich off the back of it we must be told!
    Last edited by Coalhouse; 02-07-2015 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Punctuation.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Coalhouse For This Useful Post: