Quote Originally Posted by Skeokateva View Post
Everyone seems upset about lb and 3 week duration to gain and hold a spot on lb,,,then maybe a good quick fix is to have the arcane pet reward granted to the top lb players for each week,and can only get reward once. This increases the amount of arcane pet awards, but doesnt flood al w/ shady and surge pet,,,,and also increases competition to gain spot on lb.

So in summary the event is 3 weeks im suggesting to have 3 sets of lb winners, once per week, and if the player has won the 1st or 2ed week they can't win again.

Its never going to be 100% equal opportunity but this would at least slightly level the playing field and open opportunities for more players, just my thoughts :-)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Good idea but I'd make it a sprint, 6h to get as many points as possible. can be repeated and your best score gets put on ldr board. Have it like a elixir once you take it the score is recorded. That way you get the same grind to get the best perfect score but at least people that work or have classes or are studying for exams can enter too.