Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: An Explanation of Tiers, Leaderboards and the Energy System During Ursoth's Assault

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

well.... good luck to those trying tor the lb, chance for 3 weeks no sleep ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sts is greedy people can talking but we don't get nothing more maybe essence idea is not that's bad basically we can enter more than 3 times. But we need economic fixes right now! :banghead:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Thanks!!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

no mention here of locked crates. is the plan to craft into elondrian locked chest still in place?
    if so, can you give details about recipe/essence/craft time requirements?
    as i have said before, i have spent lots of time hunting crates, i need some encouragement.
    thank you for your time and hard work.

Do everything you have said you will do.
    Do not encroach on the rights or property of others.
    Treat everyone as you wish to be treated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Overall this is looking decent.

I am not sure about the contradiction of "being on the leaderboard is only for bragging rights, there are no rewards for it" followed by "the top 10 on the leaderboards get shady and surge". This seems a bit like there is uncertainty on which is actually the case.

If energy only drops from Usuroth bosses, then you need to have energy to use to get more energy. Where do energy essences drop? Everywhere or just in the event maps? The idea of only being able to get more energy if you have energy to spend seems a bit off.

Are there going to be portals on normal mobs again like last time? This was majorly annoying. Or is there just one in town, or just after bosses? People should be able to play the game unhindered when they are out of energy, so this is important.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

First you need to craft esence to enter portal when you be crafts lockeds when you having only 5 slots that's is terrible idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Well, this pretty much kills locked crafting for me, but at least I can craft energy essences. Are the spirit chests stash able or sellable at least?
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

These new event is going to kick butt.. Devabear looks awesome I'm to get it for sure.. Thanks STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Overall this is looking decent.

I am not sure about the contradiction of "being on the leaderboard is only for bragging rights, there are no rewards for it" followed by "the top 10 on the leaderboards get shady and surge". This seems a bit like there is uncertainty on which is actually the case.

If energy only drops from Usuroth bosses, then you need to have energy to use to get more energy. Where do energy essences drop? Everywhere or just in the event maps? The idea of only being able to get more energy if you have energy to spend seems a bit off.

Are there going to be portals on normal mobs again like last time? This was majorly annoying. Or is there just one in town, or just after bosses? People should be able to play the game unhindered when they are out of energy, so this is important.
    I think it was meant that overall = bragging, class specific board top 10 = reward.

Can you shove shady and surge into the crates as well? That would make a lot of people happy.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

So if I'm under level 35 don't even try for LB?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Looks very neat! I like the essence idea for energy. It solves the issue very well. That bear is going to definitely suit rogues at a lower level. ><

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Gold Tier
    Then, if you make it all the way to Gold Tier, your reward is a very special new tradeable pet egg. Hatch the egg to receive the new Legendary Bear Pet, Dovabear.
    Just to make sure.

Does this mean the egg will just be give when we reach gold tier?
    Or we will be able to farm in gold tier?

In first case, can we farm the egg more or not?

And no arcane pet on locks... Looks not great.
    Last Ss event seems more fair to every player than lb reward imo.
    So non Plat users have same chance to get it.
    And if it is in crates too, Plat users will still have benefits for their plats.
    However this lb reward looks not great to me.
    Last edited by Excuses; 06-19-2014 at 08:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post

Can you shove shady and surge into the crates as well? That would make a lot of people happy.
    This ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Please explain how much point to get to each tier, and point we get by each boss

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

The Ursoth's Assualt Event is coming soon to Arcane Legends! We're so excited about all of the new changes going in that we can't help but share some more details. Here is the low-down on the tiers rewards, leaderboards and leaderboard rewards and the energy system will work in the next event.

Tiers

Tiers will work similar to how they did during the Goblin event, but now have even bigger rewards when you reach each one.

Bronze Tier
    Upon reaching bronze tier you will be rewarded with the exclusive Elondrian Ranger Banner, and the recipe to combine event chests (Entangled Chests) into the special Spirit Chests, which have a chance to drop new Mythic weapons.

Attachment 92772

Silver Tier
    When you reach the Silver Tier you will receive three very rare Spirit chests. As mentioned before in this previous announcement: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Assault-Event these chests have a chance at dropping the brand new Mythic weapons!

Attachment 92780

Gold Tier
    Then, if you make it all the way to Gold Tier, your reward is a very special new tradeable pet egg. Hatch the egg to receive the new Legendary Bear Pet, Dovabear.

Attachment 92781

Leaderboards

If you're the competitive type, the leaderboards are what you'll want to focus on. Getting to the top of the leaderboards not only show's that you're the best of the best, but it comes with some pretty sweet rewards too. There are 4 leaderboards for Ursoth's assault: Overall, Top Mages, Top Rogues and Top Warriors.

The overall leaderboard is for bragging rights only and does not give out rewards. If you're in the top 50 for your class you'll receive this unique event banner: Elondria's Savior Banner.

Attachment 92782

Manage to make it into the top 10 on your classes' leaderboard and you'll be the proud owner of the newest Arcane pet, Shady & Surge!

Note: Only players level 35+ will be eligible to appear on the leaderboards.

Energy System

Attachment 92783

There are now even more ways to earn energy to enter portals during the event.

New: It's craftable!
    All over Arlor, mobs and bosses will drop a new essence: Energy Essence. Three of these can be crafted over 2 hours into an energy kit that your character (and only that character) can use whenever you need an extra!

They Drop From Event Bosses, Chests and Crates
    Energy points will sometimes drop when you defeat an Ursoth's Assault event boss. Plus, they can drop from any of the event chests or the special Elondrian Locked Grand Crate of the Watch.

Buy Them in the Consignment Shop
    Just like in the Goblin Event, Energy Kits will be available for platinum that can be traded or sold for gold in the consignment shop.

They Replenish Over Time
    Every 8 hours, you will earn one free energy...without having to do a thing! Neat.
    Hai Rem, I like this game very very much.
    Please explain to us how much point to reach every tier and how much point we get from each boss no 1, 2, 3 and 4.
    Thank you Rem

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The gold tier part does that mean well be reward an egg if we reach gold tier or we have to farm it?????

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Meh! This energy system is boring and annoying! What happened to the good old-fashioned expansions we are accustomed to since season one? Some of us stopped feeding Sts our credit cards a few seasons ago due to the overwhelming greediness of the game when it comes down to developing only new ways for players to buy & spend Platinum, and not creating exciting new maps and challenges for us to explore and conquer with cool new quests to complete. I mean, take a look at the Goblin Event map...the same boring lifeless map with 4 different bosses?! Wow! Way to spend the money players have put into this game for the development of the Arlor story line. (Yes, I am being sarcastic) Why not give us new tombs & mines to run, or create new pvp maps or an updated version of the arena to master? I don't know but my interest in this game is fading and I am looking for more excuses not to play.

Gosh, didn't mean to get so long-winded
    :/
    Last edited by leoakre; 06-19-2014 at 09:02 PM.

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Looks good except for the energy system but oh well...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Omfg!!!! Not again. Lower the replenish time for the energy. If its 3 like the last one then we have a serious problem. The essence crap helps but not by much. 8 hours is to long to wait for 3 energy balls >.< *screams* lower it to at least half that. That gives us more time to run the event and lest the non-plat users play more. I dont even have to say anything for the rich players because they don't really worry about this, at all!!!! This new client system is slowly ruining the game for all the non-plat users. Make some good events. Hopefully this event is going to be better. Last event sucks. I quit after I got to silver tier because the whole energy bs!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to greandeath For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Uhm is the reward for being top 10 an egg for shady n surge or is it already a pet like when you buy mythic pet? Can it be traded? Is there a chance to loot the new arcane pet from new locked chests?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greandeath View Post
    Omfg!!!! Not again. Lower the replenish time for the energy. If its 3 like the last one then we have a serious problem. The essence crap helps but not by much. 8 hours is to long to wait for 3 energy balls >.< *screams* lower it to at least half that. That gives us more time to run the event and lest the non-plat users play more. I dont even have to say anything for the rich players because they don't really worry about this, at all!!!! This new client system is slowly ruining the game for all the non-plat users. Make some good events. Hopefully this event is going to be better. Last event sucks. I quit after I got to silver tier because the whole energy bs!!!
    This is exactly how I feel.