Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: An Explanation of Tiers, Leaderboards and the Energy System During Ursoth's Assault

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lol crowsfoot that rich coming from you about the portal since I know you use the holding of the portal in the goblin event. No matter what you say and everyone else says an event where in order to get the new arcane pet you have to spend a couple of hundreds of dollars if not more to get the new arcane pet is not a good event. I'm speaking for my self, bcs I'm a pretty new player and don't have 100's of millions in the game to play. How can anybody feels this if fair? The idea of the event was to be played by all levels and enjoy, one energy every 8 hours how is that enjoyable? Give us 3 every 2 hours or so, will still not be a treat to the rich players or platinum spenders. Plus some of us don't have 24h a day to play to win that pet, so in the little time I can I would like to enjoy the event by playing it not running low maps so I can get essences to craft and wait for more time to craft the energy.

STS wants to make money? Fine, I agree with the fact that nothing comes free, make us then pay 2-3 dollars a month as a subscription fee and let us enjoy the game then ruining this for most of us.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Memnoch The Devil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Sounds good but to be honest 8 hours for one free energy is ridiculous, it should either be 8 hours for full energy or at the very least 4 hours for 1. That way we can play more during the day and less when we started the event.
    Also is the distribution of tier bosses going to be even or do we just have to get lucky to find a boss that's actually up to the standard we are?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SacredKnight For This Useful Post:

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfGods View Post
    Lol crowsfoot that rich coming from you about the portal since I know you use the holding of the portal in the goblin event. No matter what you say and everyone else says an event where in order to get the new arcane pet you have to spend a couple of hundreds of dollars if not more to get the new arcane pet is not a good event. I'm speaking for my self, bcs I'm a pretty new player and don't have 100's of millions in the game to play. How can anybody feels this if fair? The idea of the event was to be played by all levels and enjoy, one energy every 8 hours how is that enjoyable? Give us 3 every 2 hours or so, will still not be a treat to the rich players or platinum spenders. Plus some of us don't have 24h a day to play to win that pet, so in the little time I can I would like to enjoy the event by playing it not running low maps so I can get essences to craft and wait for more time to craft the energy.

STS wants to make money? Fine, I agree with the fact that nothing comes free, make us then pay 2-3 dollars a month as a subscription fee and let us enjoy the game then ruining this for most of us.
    Show respect to the who u reply-ed, and if u ever read ToS or read forum rules, please try to remember it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I don't think I was disrespectful but to say that after you took advantage of the glitch? don't think is his place to make a complain about it.
    Last edited by Memnoch The Devil; 06-20-2014 at 01:22 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Memnoch The Devil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

And I was right shady and surge "special" obtaining way is the plat way.

Edit: make the energy essences drop now pls so we actually have a chance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

great changes, thanks sts .. but please can you restore full energy every 8hrs instead? *puppy eyes*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

The event is very interesting. Makes me wanna be a full time player again. But of course, there's the evil energy system that's coming with it. So still not sure. If only you guys could just remove the energy system or at least replace it with a better one..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Will it be super hard to reach gold tier?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

sts can u rmv the energy system, cos u r making this event only for big plat spender, make it same as tarlok event so we can farm the portal on our own, tht ll be more fun
    "Respect, One of the many thing people lack"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by User111 View Post
    Will it be super hard to reach gold tier?
    I have the same question.
    I'm sorry if this was answered on the previous pages (haven't read them), but will the tier levelling be similar to how it was in the goblin event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lunareclipsee View Post
    sts can u rmv the energy system, cos u r making this event only for big plat spender, make it same as tarlok event so we can farm the portal on our own, tht ll be more fun
    Instead removing the energy system, just make something good for the energy system..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

wats ur suggestion then btw the lb achievement shld be for those who`re rly addicted and crazy to this game, now its totally only for those who willing to spend a lot of money
    "Respect, One of the many thing people lack"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

First of all, thank you for the new content!

I understand that in practice the only way to new weapons is via plats spent for energy and/or for crate popping.

But I don't understand why only toons (I am not saying players, I mean toons) that are online 24/7 have a chance to get the new pet.

So, there will be 30 eggs and then the pet will be discontinued without any chance to get it.

I am sad, because as a working person I can't sleep 2 hours a day and also I will not share my account with anyone. So, no new arcane pet for me

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Shady & Surge Pet is mithical or arcane????

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Already most people will have their crafting slots full with the new crates and everything. How about making energy farmable so we don't have to wait for even 2 hours.l
    Also, will spirit chests be tradable?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

zzzzz you heard it guys another easy victory for plat users to succeed since they didn't fix the time you have to wait about the energy balls. Lol it's funny because they said that it took more time to make this event better and more competitive I would advise all non plat users to not take part in this event as a way of denial in this event.Well at least reach the gold tier for the pet and then give up your choice.
    Last edited by Socrates; 06-20-2014 at 06:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    zzzzz you heard it guys another easy victory for plat users to win since they didn't fix the time you have to wait about the energy balls. Lol it's funny because they said will make this event better and more competitive I would advise all non plat users to not take part in this event as a way of denial in this event.
    Really? Then they just quit from this game, I would advise u do see the event soon before u activate ur rage mad mode.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

We active Rage mode too many times when event has been released people just leave the game you can read these post forum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    Really? Then they just quit from this game, I would advise u do see the event soon before u activate ur rage mad mode.
    Zeus how come you say your opinion I say mine you wanna pay a fortune of gold go ahead I don't really care but plat users not only can finish the craft faster but can buy energy kits so it's even worse that the previous time. Yeah this is rage mode because they said that they will delay the event to fix some issues AND LISTEN OUR FEEDBACK I can't see that.Also you answer too fast in my post and didn't see I have edit it the moment I posted it. Now shhhhhhhh
    Last edited by Socrates; 06-20-2014 at 06:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Zeus how come you say your opinion I say mine you wanna pay a fortune of gold go ahead I don't really care but plat users not only can finish the craft faster but can buy energy kits so it's even worse that the previous time. Yeah this is rage mode because they said that they will delay the event to fix some issues AND LISTEN OUR FEEDBACK I can't see that.Also you answer too fast in my post and didn't see I have edit it the moment I posted it. Now shhhhhhhh
    Calm down, I respect ur post, show ur respect