Thread: Cyber rift help?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Default Cyber rift help?

Well. I made another thread about the +25 mana and hp, and no one else noticed it either. Is cyber rift any good tho? I currently have a pally (normal rift), str bear (may get cyber rift for him) int bear (cyber cosmos) and archer (void)

I'm thinking if I should make my pally int, and get another cyber cosmos? Then I'd move my rift to my bear, and have a pure Mage, archer, int bear, and a tank. But I could also get cyber rift, like I said above. What do you guys think I should get? I could get void, but I have void on arch, and I don't think I'd use it since dex bear and dex tress aren't that great...

Thanks for your help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Can't say from personal experience, but a pally friend prefers full rift for her pally and the cyber set for her pure Mage. Me? I run rift on my tank and cyber on my dex bird. The way I play, the bird needs all the extra armor it can get.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm