Hello! I was just sorta doing stuff when this new 81 cap idea hit me.

Campaign: Reign of Loko 'Ino (WIP, suggestions would be appreciated)
Summary: Jungle God Loko 'Ino (Trans: Evil) terrorizing jungle cities blah blah blah (currently WIP)
I got this idea from the Humania campaign maps but this is sort of in a dense jungle territory. The crafted armor would have the same layout as the savage/swift/fiery armor but on the shoulder pads, instead of spikes there will be wolverine-like blades stretching out backwards. The helmet is still being thought-out. I might suggest a tiger head on the character's head (not covering the whole head, the face will be visible) so to make the theme more jungle-related. Also a WIP. Stats will come last.
Enemies: Head hunters similar to the humanian enemies but with different masks.
Some name ideas:
Str: 1 hand: Jungle Wrath Skull Smasher (elongated rod with skull head at the end) 2 Hand: Jungle Wrath Head Basher (Longer rod (bone, stone, etc) with a large head/mask at the end) Armor: Jungle Wrath Hunter's Plate / Helm: Jungle Wrath Tiger Helm
Dex: Bow: Jungle Head Hunter Speartip recurve (Bow with shrunken head-like head in the front) Talon: Jungle Head Hunter Head of Precision (Just a shrunken head-like talon)
Armor: Jungle Head Hunter's Meaty Plate Helm: Jungle Head Hunter's Beloved Head
Int: Wand: Jungle Expedition Eyeglass Wand (Wand that resembles a eyeglass/telescope) Eye: Jungle Expedition Forest Map (Left handed item that is a rolled up map) Staff: (WIP, suggestions would be appreciated) Helm: Jungle Expedition Fearsome Skin Armor: Jungle Expedition Fearsome Robe

As this is a BIG W.I.P, suggestions would be appreciated! I will start working on general designs soon.