Thread: help a n00b out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default help a n00b out?

so i'm currently lvl 19, and i have a few questions if anyone would mind chipping in?

what are the best equips for each level?
    how do i remove a point from a skill so i can add it to a more useful one?
    i'm dying a lot when i solo, what should my stats be/equip be to help cut this down?

oh and if anyone wants to add me, my un is nadineyn

thanks!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Level 5 - Platinum Purchased Premium Gear
    Level 10 - Platinum Purchased Premium Gear or the extremely rare Lvl 10 Forest Chain
    Level's 10-14 - Forest Chains Levels 10-14, Pink Toy Man Wands and Holiday Ornaments Levels 10-15
    Level's 17-19 - Best weapons are Balefort Pink Items. Ironrock Wand is best wand at that level, Darkbolt Blaster is best staff. Armors and shields are still the same as 10-14.
    Levels 20-25 Bone Gear with Level 17-19 weapons. Holiday weapons are great too and rare lvl 20 haunted doll is best shield.
    Level 30 - Brain Freeze Gear
    Level 35 - Voodoo armor for protection. Toad armor set provides damage bonus.
    Level 40 - Khafra or Thoth items
    Level 45 - Thoth Items and Galyx Blasters
    Level 50 - Cyber Armor of the Cosmos

To need to purchase a respec in order to change your stats and spells. They cost 10 platinum for five respecs (Should last you a very long time). I would recommend you wait until you are level 50 to change stats. It will save you platinum because you will have a better feel for the game.

Sounds like your after a Paladin Build:

Paladin -
    Paladin's are basically Bears with Enchantress Spells
    Paladins use all Bear equipment
    Paladins have very high armor, dodge, Healthpool, and Healthpoint Regeneration
    Paladins have very high dungeon survivability

In order to be a Paladin, you must have at least enough strength to put on Bear gear. The rest should be put into Int. Some Paladins basically convert themselves to bears and go full Strength.

Warning though: Paladins are kind of bad at low levels. Paladins are amazing at Level 50 though. Paladins drink lots of potions since they don't have as good of regeneration that Int Mages have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Pharcyde: Lol, the aggressive Pure Int Mage can consume even more Mana Potions, due to intense use of Mana Shield-rushing into a crowd. Of course, that's just me and my impatience - most Pure Int mages probably just wait for birds to take the lead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I don't find int mage all that squishy, combined with the right buffs, they have almost as much armor as a bear, the most squishiest class in my opinion are archers now as their dodge buff (their only defensive buff) has been nerfed to the point where dodge won't really help them, and they don't get an armor buff to their already weak armor, so you might as well take their last defensive buff off too because it hardly helps if you compare it to other classes such as the bear and elf.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I prolly guzzle the most potions in the game... I'm epic pure Int tank rush .