Thread: Guild Bank Or Guild Inventory

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

How about arcane items. Should arcane items be part of the guild bank system?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    How about arcane items. Should arcane items be part of the guild bank system?
    sure why not. there is not risk at all.

this way a lot of players will enjoy since they can borrow items from guild bank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    sure why not. there is not risk at all.

this way a lot of players will enjoy since they can borrow items from guild bank.
    So in my mind guild bank would be to store items you aren't using to loan to guildies for farrm/PvP, and shouldn't really be for items that you normally equip. The issue with arcane items in bank are (1) the PvP ranting that will follow and (2) the people who store arcane items and end up wanting them back before the allotted recall time.

I would rather see guild bank be a resource to help newer players than a complicated system to loan arcane items for PvP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

So in my mind guild bank would be to store items you aren't using to loan to guildies for farrm/PvP, and shouldn't really be for items that you normally equip. The issue with arcane items in bank are (1) the PvP ranting that will follow and (2) the people who store arcane items and end up wanting them back before the allotted recall time.

I would rather see guild bank be a resource to help newer players than a complicated system to loan arcane items for PvP.
    Well i dont see that as a problem, its up to you if you want to store your arcane and im sure knowing the rules you wont place your arcane items while your playing.

also that's minor issue, in the guild bank you can see who borrowed the gear. you can simple pm him or her that when shes done if you can recall it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    Well i dont see that as a problem, its up to you if you want to store your arcane and im sure knowing the rules you wont place your arcane items while your playing.

also that's minor issue, in the guild bank you can see who borrowed the gear. you can simple pm him or her that when shes done if you can recall it.
    Right that is true you can PM and ask for item to be returned to the bank.

So for PvP, and I am not a PvP player. How will this impact a new PvP player that is not part of a mega-guild with access to arcane items? Now they are faced with PvP against people who will all have arcane items. Will this further downgrade the PvP issues? Or maybe more fun since more players will have access to these items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Right that is true you can PM and ask for item to be returned to the bank.

So for PvP, and I am not a PvP player. How will this impact a new PvP player that is not part of a mega-guild with access to arcane items? Now they are faced with PvP against people who will all have arcane items. Will this further downgrade the PvP issues? Or maybe more fun since more players will have access to these items.

Players got times zones - not all can play 24hrs - this will be more fun since i have a chance to borrow items from my guildies.

Also a lot of people get board due to lack of items and they have hard time to farm elite for same reasons, with this it will i can use this opportunity to finish the AP's that i cant do due to lack of items.

Just think many players can be help with this system.