Thread: ♥ Evicted's Signature Shop ♥

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Cool ♥ Evicted's Signature Shop ♥

Are your forum posts lacking that bit of color? Do you feel a pit of emptiness in your heart whenever you post a thread? Does your identity feel non-existent?? Well search no further! I have the answer! You, my friend.. yes you, need a forum signature and I am here to make it for you!

Name:  Ta0l5ik.png
Views: 630
Size:  5.0 KB

• Order a signature on ONLY your behalf
    • SORRY but I DO NOT make signature for other editing/design Shops (this is to avoid complications and misinterpretation).
    • PLEASE order ONE signature at a time.
    • IF YOU ARE ALREADY ORDERING A SIGNATURE FROM SOMEONE ELSE DON'T ORDER ONE FROM ME to avoid complications.
    • PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I AM A STUDENT AND HAVE OTHER RESPONSIOBLITIES SO PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE IT MIGHT TAKE AWHILE TO GET IT TO And perfection can't be rushed.
    • YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO REMOVE OR ADD ANYTHING under any circumstance.
    • USE the signature I made for you or you won’t be getting any more.
    • If you cannot follow every single one of the requirements then don't order a signature!
    • BY ORDERING A SIGNATURE HERE, DOWNLOADING ONE, ASKING ME FOR ONE, or/and EVEN LOOKING AT ONE YOU'RE AGREEING TO ALL OF THESE TERMS.

Name:  uWDszl5.png
Views: 629
Size:  2.3 KB

Images: (If you would like images included in your signature, please post the links to them here or upload them here)
    Text: (Words you would like included in your sig such as your game name, server name, whatever you want! If you have a specific font in mind you would like for the text, please list that here as well. If not, I will pick one.)
    Color Theme: (Give me a few ideas of the colors you would like included. If you don't have any specific colors, please explain the kind of look you're going for. Do you want something bright? Something dark? Be as specific as you can! If you don't have a preference, I will be creative with this.)
    Extra Details: (Here you should list any extra details you want included in your signature. If none, please leave blank.)

Name:  H5h1dLq.png
Views: 628
Size:  5.3 KB

Sadly, yes I will be charging in-game currency for these. I design for a living in the real world and time is valuable and life is busy!
    But customer satisfaction is guaranteed! If you don't feel satisfied with your sig the first time it is done, I am willing to completely remake it once or do your final requested touch ups. Lastly, this is first come first serve.

I accept Gold in All 4 Legends Game

The Cost of The Signature is Left to you. You Can pay me gold according to How Much you Love it Changes are Of course free of cost. But Everyone Loves Tips

Name:  NgSCS9n.png
Views: 631
Size:  3.2 KB

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    If you are listed above, it means your request has been accepted

Name:  lQTkd8C.png
Views: 647
Size:  3.9 KB

This has Been Moved to Post B

It is quite unfortunate that I have to do this, but is necessary:
    You ARE NOT PERMITTED OR ALLOWED USE THIS FORM FOR YOUR OWN Signature Shop, (even if you edit it to make it your own) or steal any of my work. Reading this you are agreeing to not steal ANY my work. I don’t mind if use them for inspiration, as long as you let me know and give credits. Don’t agree too late, you’ve already read through this. Do otherwise, you will be reported.

(◠‿◠✿ ) THANK YOU FOR PICKING Evicted's Shop ツ (✿◠‿◠)
    Last edited by Evicted; 08-05-2014 at 12:16 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Evicted For This Useful Post: