Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Biggest Give Away Event [by Asafiokab]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Hi BubbleHero,

It's always sad to see veterans leave sts games. Even though I may not know who you are, from an old player to an old player, I would like to wish good luck to you in the future. Now I started DL a few months back and have been playing SL since 2011. When I first joined, it was hard to work and get stuff. Now it would be much appreciated that I received these items, not only for my use but also for other people as well. As i can see, the thingd you are giving away are more thsn enough what a person needs. Your giveaway is tremendous and I'm surprised you're giving out so much. As many people may state, your gifts will be gifts that will be passed down to other people. But I would do giveaways like yours and you would see that your gifts would be put to great use. I'm not the richest person on DL and I don't want to seem too desperate to get these things but I would love if I could win this giveaway. My generousness has sometimes been taken advantage of and I have been scammed too many times that it's been hard to recover especially when no one really helps me. Even if its something small, any items would help me boost a little bit in this game. Anyways good luck to your contest and to the person who wins even if its not me!

Best regards,

Impurity
    Last edited by DivineMyth; 06-26-2014 at 02:55 PM.
    SL: Divinemyth, TheColdPath, TheWarmPath
    DL: Roamings, Tentai, Cleanse