Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Biggest Give Away Event [by Asafiokab]

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello...new to the forum and my IGN is Biotech...although I'm a lvl 36 I'm not like those rich people and I don't have a lot of money...nor do I have expensive vanity...if you would give me the opportunity to win, I would love something thanks for your time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Goodbye farwell hope u come back............ So i havent played as long before so i wanted some that really everybody hav i lov playing this game and im finally got to a high lv i never gotten to lol (lv 25) i would like a red bandana and a pet and lil of money never got no of those im looking foward to see if i can get that oh my nick name is my username

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Some people say that I'm scammer and I can steal something from you. But... How can I scam if I'm asking only to write few sentences in thread? I'm not asking to give me something... So people, please, don't tell bullsh*t...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Hi ... sorry to hear ur leaving. like urself ive been playing for a long time and during that time found alot of stuff.
    Ur vanity list is impressive and I applaude ur intention to give it all away.
    I checked ur list , the only thing u got and I dont is the Undead Antler mask, so shld u decide to give me something I wld appreciate the mask.
    Now why shld u consider me, .... to b honest I dont have a really a good reason other than getting my collection complete, with the mask I have it all.

Btw I also decided to give everything away and make someone very happy when I quit playing DL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Need those items to make my character look cool oh and also help really needy players and deserving ones

IGN - Xxfarmxx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In game name Xxfarmxx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

15 players already joined this contest! That's great!! :P I hope there will be more people :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

My name is Murkdeep and I've been playing dark legends since day one, I was lucky enough to get green Druid set which goes well with undead antler mask, but I never had a chance to get that mask because I dident have enough gold I still enjoy DL because it's one of my favorite games I ever play and my family also plays it too so we have a fun time also But if I have a chance at winning the undead antler I will be very grateful! thanks for holding a contest OP and best of luck to everybody

And for the OP I wish you the best, just remember this, DL will always be here, but sometimes in certain cases family will not, which is why we need to take brakes from games sometimes because I learned that lesson the hard way. Take care!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi there I'm my game name is Zysis,Saxflowbeat was my old name I have been playing for a year and I want the relic hammer really much so that I can trade it for undead,I have looted Relic axes 2 times I farmed day and night there was one time I farmed 12 hours(u can choose not to believe me I did take some 30 minute breaks though) I looted over 16 obsidian crystals and I gave up a few weeks ago and decided to go back to farming vanity right now I'm farming for black druidic,I dont really like black druidic but a theres always a fire in my heart pushing me to continue farming and I will! Thats my spirit! I wished I started in 2012 for the summer break event so that I can get undead but fate is fate and I cant change it,so my fate on getting undead depends on you will you Change my fate into what I wanted? Or will u not? I dont know...but I must say that u giving ur stuff away is really good I haven seen a big giveaway until this one,great job man!
    The fire in my heart will push me to farm more and I will because I'm not far from getting an undead!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Serrated axes please,.,. i traded my only ones away.
    IGN: Elderblood

sig by: deathbydesign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default sanguine set please

My nick name is BAUCANAC,i would love to win because I want to be the best in pvp and be the most stylish vampire and I never had cool clothing and I also suck in pvp thank you.
    Last edited by Teedoh Prince Mahase; 06-26-2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: I pressed by mistake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am a daily player who would love to have bats,.,. I have been farming for months.
    IGN: Traderjoe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The reason that you should give your stuff to me I've been farming and no luck for anything. nickname <jaynelz>
    Last edited by Jay Nelz; 06-26-2014 at 10:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

The reason that i think I should get some of this stuff is because I havent played in a while, I tried to start playing again recently but I also gave away all of my stuff when I stopped playing and I couldnt cope with being poor haha.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

It is always sad to see people quit the game. I have been very lucky in the game so I won't ask for anything for myself. But if you are giving stuff away, may I suggest:

- undead antlers to Phantomas
    eventhough I would love an undead for myself, he deserves it more since he gave his Harg Hammer away for a really good cause (not my place to explain) But that kind of good deed should be rewarded.

- a black druid top to Kornsen
    because he literally added around 500,000 pve kills in gallows and it still hasn't dropped for him. I don't know anyone that has tried for a drop that much and still been unsuccessful.

Good luck to you and may your generosity bring you good luck in your next game.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Hi BubbleHero,

It's always sad to see veterans leave sts games. Even though I may not know who you are, from an old player to an old player, I would like to wish good luck to you in the future. Now I started DL a few months back and have been playing SL since 2011. When I first joined, it was hard to work and get stuff. Now it would be much appreciated that I received these items, not only for my use but also for other people as well. As i can see, the thingd you are giving away are more thsn enough what a person needs. Your giveaway is tremendous and I'm surprised you're giving out so much. As many people may state, your gifts will be gifts that will be passed down to other people. But I would do giveaways like yours and you would see that your gifts would be put to great use. I'm not the richest person on DL and I don't want to seem too desperate to get these things but I would love if I could win this giveaway. My generousness has sometimes been taken advantage of and I have been scammed too many times that it's been hard to recover especially when no one really helps me. Even if its something small, any items would help me boost a little bit in this game. Anyways good luck to your contest and to the person who wins even if its not me!

Best regards,

Impurity
    Last edited by DivineMyth; 06-26-2014 at 02:55 PM.
    SL: Divinemyth, TheColdPath, TheWarmPath
    DL: Roamings, Tentai, Cleanse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

hiya,
    i dont want all ur stuff (i dont have room for any of it in my inventory) but id rather see u stay and play than gift ur stuff away.
    u know once its gone its gone, right?
    sry to see u go.
    ~Sunneedae

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

By the way... If someone have any questions or wants to tell me something - my name on FB - Anthony Kamolinsh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I'd think i would want the stuff to look cooler since i really don't have that much. All i really have is some relic gems for PvP and my vanity is bad.It would help to have Antler n Serrated axes..Goodluck to you!

IGN: Alaskalegend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

hi asafiokab
    sorry to see that a player like you is leaving but it's really cool of you to give it your things!
    My name on dl is youfoundme which is my main
    May I please get albino bats,a set of royal sanguine,and moontear or in replace of moontear a blue bandanna?
    And reason I should get these things...well...because I want them >.> and also because I tried really hard to farm for bats and actually did buy them but another set would be awesome @.@ and I got scammed for royal sanguine and blue bandanna once,and moontear...because I wanna sell it or use it on my other 36 levels.
    I know this may be a lot to ask but I would really appreciate it
    Add me:youfoundme if you think of giving those away