Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Biggest Give Away Event [by Asafiokab]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi my ingame nickname is tylight the reason I think I should get it is because I'm not like the people that say I think I should get it because I wanna sell them to get a lot of gold I think I should get it because I would keep some things but I would give some to my friends if they didn't know about this contest I would also help share with what some people call noobs no one is a noob in my eyes. This is why I think I should get the stuff.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Joining this 2nd time lol
    I would love to get any of this good stuff. Seriously, I started playing in June 2012 and since that I've never got any good stuff...it seems like I'm the unluckiest player..but I still love DL and continue playing, this game became part if my life, if I'm in a bad mood I always log in and start farming (still no luck lol). Tried to farm albinos and black Druid and got 100k kills without dropping anything.But not only cool stuff makes me playing. I also have many friends in here. I've left this game several times but only for a short time, I always come back and dunno why.Sad to hear that you r leaving I wish you best in life.
    And if you want to give away some stuff to players it's very nice. I'm not hoping to be lucky, and I am not trying to look like a good person.
    Although, It would be cool if I could get any of this stuff..
    ---

DL - Bastilia,Acashi - Lvl 31

MY GUESS : 2222

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ign:Ancientlegend
    Need:Relic Axes, Getting bored of my build, the more weapons i have the more options i get to choose from (^@^)

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I am not rich and would love something from you..I have been scammed many times leaving me poor...I would love either serrated wing axes or albino bats please...thanks and good luck in the other games that you start on
    IGN : Biotech

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think u should give me ur stuff cuz i got scammed alot of times and i think i should need some gifts from good persons...i hope u will help me. Ign : skizofrenik

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Hey people! That's so great that there are so much players joined my contest! Sorry that I check this thread just once or few times per day. I just have problems with money now and need to work and work again D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ign:Ancientlegend
    Position:Was 1 of the top 5 dm'ers
    Like to have: relic axes, i would like to pvp with a relic weapon, and sorry bout you leaving man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

32 players already joined my contest! That's cool guy! THat's very good!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Help

Hey, I'm only gonna ask for what I had. I was scammed by a person named Filipinoxstar a while ago for my undead antlers. I tried to report him but he changed his name, I left DL for a couple months because of that. I'm not gonna ask for everything only the one thing I got scammed. :/ Thank you for your time and consideration. My in-game name is Lorddoffset if u wanted to know. And thank you again for at least considering me. Also if I win could you also consider black bandana. But if I win it, please do not give it to me, please give it to Bladdedfurry the GM of my guild who has been recently scammed by Abafratersalt for it. Again thank you very much for your generosity.
    Last edited by Gorval; 06-27-2014 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Missed content

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi , I'm sorry for bothering you and I hope you will not get bored reading my message but I would like to try my luck . My name is Anya and I am 13 .Few days ago ,one of my friends told me about this game and I wanted to see how it is . I found friendly people here and this makes me so happy . Unfortunately I have diabetes since I was 6 and I am like a normal child but I feel like in this game I finally found myself . It keeps me busy and makes me to forget about injections and all my problems ,in a good way . Trying to find helpful tips about getting better and new things to do in the game,I found this contest . I don't know the prices but any thing will help me to keep playing this game . You are very generous and not so many people would do what you already do . I wish you the best ,and have a beautiful day . Thank you for reading my message .
    Character name : Aquakianda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello, my character is called Creeko on the DL, ;m sorry that soon gonna let the game. I would be really honored if I could receive your item, I would really need it, thank you so much for letting me read, and if you give them to me, God bless you brother! P.S im italian sorry my bad english!!! xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hmm... i dont want to get u bored so that i ll try to summarize. I m a girl and by sheer luck i found out this game. I totally got addicted to it which really surprised myself. I love Dark Legends, it was a great experience. For example, i met here a girl from the same country as me who became my best friend and i even managed to see her last summer and we plan to do it again ( especially we thought of playing ctf like crazy laying in bed :> ). I m not greedy, i just want to see how that feeling of receiving something is. I played for long, and even though there weren t too many upgrades i haven t given up on playing. Dl is a part of my life, an amazing experience for me coz i never tried a game like this before ( the girl part again lol). And u have the chance to make someone really happy. I m usually unlucky when it comes to give aways ( or farming for items in Dl) . Let's see if fate is on my side this time!
    Have a good day and thank you for thinking of us!
    IGN: Katkathleen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

good day to all, wow never thought I would have contests so, I'm sorry to leave this game, well, please me give me a axes serrated, is what I always wanted, 3 years ago aporximadamente started playing dark legends, sadly I had to leave for a matter of study, 2 months I'm back, after almost 2 years, I am one of those players who have a solstice fire shard, were once very common, the reason that I would like some axes serrated, is that I have everything I played trying to get me some, if it is to me to give the first thing I would do would give all tradeable items, you really dedicate myself to it, to low levels i try help with some gold, giving them guild and pledge of welcome, I hope I win that I love so much gun, regret his departure from dark legends, bien.lamento go to the pronunciation of my English.
    not any give away all your stuff, so thanks

Last edited by djaango; 06-27-2014 at 11:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well 51 peeps already good luck guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I would greatly appreciate it if u gave me undead or axes or bats or all three . The reason i want them is because I've been scammed many times and i had never had a privilege to own any of those items. I also lost my acc and i worked hard to get my sinister on that acc now i don't have nothing. Again I'd greatly appreciate it if i got an item. Thank you c:

Ing: weeniethepoo lvl 36

This is my friends paragraph since she doesnt have a acc in forums she asked me to do her a favor and post it aside with mine.

Hideandseek
    Lvl 11 Twink

I would like undead because I've been trading and selling many of my stuff to get it and well farming isn't an option now and green bandana ^_^ my fav color, thanks c:
    Last edited by uenaoca; 06-27-2014 at 11:07 PM.

Inside the Orange Obsydian in Harg'Kyth's map
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hey *waves* I'm Kenarlo in DL
    I played this game for almost 3months and I'm level 36 now, I entered your contest and hoping to win an Albino Bats/just gamer set..
    And when I win(this won't happen, lol) I will be soooooooooooooooooo thankful. I would use it to help newbies and someone who needs my help(in campaign, etc.)
    Thank you sir! God bless ya'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi, I'm not acquainted with you but I need to try out axes lol I am an avid Pvper and it's really hard for me to get items such as the ones you have, mainly because I lack luck lol
    So it would really be nice if you consider me
    IGN: Maazires
    Last edited by Maazires; 06-29-2014 at 01:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Toon Name: Sniickers
    Wish: Moontear Relic, and blue bandana or Sanguine set.

I honestly want moontear because, no matter how many times I try to spawn up the scientist I never do. Ive spawned maybe once or twice but ever since then I havent been able to. I used to have blue bandana on one of my other chars, but after I let my ex-friend borrow that char for a sec, they switched the blue bandana to theirs. Ive been trying to get it back since then. I honestly have no idea why I want the sanguine set but it interests me. :) Im not telling you why you should give me these things or that you should, but you could consider it.

Thank you.!
    Last edited by Sniickers; 07-02-2014 at 03:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

hi.... i didnt mentioned my character name..

my ign : feabatab .... hoping for undead / relic axes 36 bro.... thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Anthony, sad to know that your are leaving DL. Well its really great that you are giving away all your stuff before leaving. And it's really unbelievable how you got so many rare stuff. I am very happy that you considered my suggestion to make more than one winner.
    Well I don't really have a solid reason why you should give me something, but it would be great if you give me any of your weapon or gems. I don't really need vanities, have many. I actually want to play pvp at high lvl so, it would be great. And I would also promise that would never sell any of your stuff. And giveaway it whenever I decide to leave.
    Well, I would like to say good luck to you for your future. Hope you make it big, like you did in the game. Lol. And I would also like to congratulate the winners. Let the deserving win!!

Kiid//Reclaim