Thread: Phoenix is back up!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default Phoenix is back up!!!

I don't think ima have to say much the title speaks for itself, possibly the oldest, still alive and thriving guild is back up, we were never gone I was still here right? XD, but anyway Phoenix is recruiting respectable members who won't start nothing, None of that begging stuff, Disrespecting your family because that's what you are when you join Phoenix, Family, friend or not the boot will come if you get out of line lol. we go by something that I've always said, members comes first, a guild is just a shell, a leader doesn't creat the guild a leader is just another member, the members are what make a guild, if your considering joining us there's some things you need to take into consideration, There are no promotions, there aren't any need for the officers that we already have, Or recruiters, Promotions only bring trouble, such as recruiting the wrong people, and mass booting officers, if you can live with that then were straight, We do a Lot of pvp lol dominate, and were also on Lb if that should even matter lol I was recruiting and someone told me we were on Lb again, when I checked it was a surprise but like I said, Lb isn't our goal, we help eachother other and not much more to say
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zodiarck For This Useful Post: