Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about the Urosoths event tier system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Post Question about the Urosoths event tier system

Since the event is going to be about 3 weeks, Is there a catch with this tier system? Because if there was a secret catch to this, I think a ton of people would be pissed off. Hope the tier system isn't changed. I'm ok with spending gold. but if I need platinum to make it to Gold Tier. I might stop trying to find hope in this game. Just a tip, keep the tier system fair...

( Not that EVERYONE gets dovabear or little bear. just, not ONLY the people with high platinum and etc. )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

3weeks alot. everybody can get gold tier easily.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I know. But I'm scared Sts will do somthing like make it that you have to stay active in gold tier, or else you mgith lower, or getting to gold tier will be the hardest thing ever, etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

lol. then I will buy slag since IN YOUR OPINION only few ppl can get it and so price of dova will increase manifold. XD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by utpal View Post
    lol. then I will buy slag since IN YOUR OPINION only few ppl can get it and so price of dova will increase manifold. XD.
    I'm saying this as a message to spacetime studios. Don't mess this event up! >:/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

I believe you will need a lot of points for gold tier.

My rough guess is 5-10k+ points since people reached gold way too fast last time and this event is both longer and offers more opportunities for free energy.

For Pete's sake, do you people honestly think you deserve a pet stronger than most mythic pets FOR FREE. That just doesn't seem likely. It will probably turn into a situation where you have to buy at least a few kits to reach gold tier.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meemaw View Post
    I'm saying this as a message to spacetime studios. Don't mess this event up! >:/
    As a great pet as it is, it will not be handed to you on a silver platter. Just because it will be harder to obtain will not mess the event up, it will just make you work harder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

I hope the bear is hard to get!! Will be bad if everyone have the bear! Some people already said they made 10+ accounts to get the bear in every accounts!! Will be very bad if that happens!

—AshDex

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    As a great pet as it is, it will not be handed to you on a silver platter. Just because it will be harder to obtain will not mess the event up, it will just make you work harder.
    Of coarse. But I'm scared they'll do something that only platinum players can get it. and everyone else has to watch, just like the other account. Nothing against Platinum players, just the favouritism will be annoying. :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Of coarse. But I'm scared they'll do something that only platinum players can get it. and everyone else has to watch, just like the other account. Nothing against Platinum players, just the favouritism will be annoying. :/
    Rich players get an advantage, yes. Not necessarily only plat players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    Rich players get an advantage, yes. Not necessarily only plat players.
    in the goblin event... 9 hours, if you worked your butt off, then you could reach 30tokens max without spending cash, if you want to even be part of the lb, you have to spend atleast a good 10 - 30mil and tons of platinum. I just hope getting to gold tier in a 3week event to get one of the best pets to have ever set place in this game doenst have a catch.... it seems too good to be true... '_'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

hi guys. This is not easy as we imagine. do not like it. we do not know who we face next? who our enemies are?. yeah Ursoth is a troll. My XP about troll.Troll has a huge HP. attacks are slow but very powerful and deadly "One hit KO". 've seen video Remiem introduce Shady and Surge. Remiem wear full mhytic gears and arcane pet. and a boss who was attacked is still difficult to overcome. and we see it's not Ursoth. the possibility of the first boss in this event. what if Ursoth. so Ursoth not an easy boss. particularly when supported poison around him. to avoid the poison need to buy by Platinum. events such as goblins ago. hope everyone met Major Payne for Loot Gyrm her egg. but Major Payne is not an easy boss. much to give up and lose energy and points. we die and with free respawn the boss will reset while we have spent a lot of potions to defeat it. we know to get points, chest, and tokens must be obtained by beating the boss. That's the only way. STS will not easily give away the good stuff easily. Ok guys sorry if my comment is too long.
    Sorry for my English and enjoy this event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaindra View Post
    hi guys. This is not easy as we imagine. do not like it. we do not know who we face next? who our enemies are?. yeah Ursoth is a troll. My XP about troll.Troll has a huge HP. attacks are slow but very powerful and deadly "One hit KO". 've seen video Remiem introduce Shady and Surge. Remiem wear full mhytic gears and arcane pet. and a boss who was attacked is still difficult to overcome. and we see it's not Ursoth. the possibility of the first boss in this event. what if Ursoth. so Ursoth not an easy boss. particularly when supported poison around him. to avoid the poison need to buy by Platinum. events such as goblins ago. hope everyone met Major Payne for Loot Gyrm her egg. but Major Payne is not an easy boss. much to give up and lose energy and points. we die and with free respawn the boss will reset while we have spent a lot of potions to defeat it. we know to get points, chest, and tokens must be obtained by beating the boss. That's the only way. STS will not easily give away the good stuff easily. Ok guys sorry if my comment is too long.
    Great.... but... I'm saying, they said to get Dovabear, you have to get gold tier... thats it. So I'm wondering, a pet that good, has a secret to it. And if thats the case, I'm going to go full out rage. Thats all....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaindra View Post
    lol. Payne was so easy on my lvl10 rogue and lvl8mage as well as easy for my lvl16 war.
    :
    but it's hard for war that has no axe skill. if u war, u must have axe throw (with chain bait upgrade)
    to pull Payne out of posion and then WM..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Payne was immune to Axe Throw's pull as most bosses. It was the aggro from Axe Throw that made him follow you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

It will be harder to get into tiers, as i heard from people.

For God's SAKE! lvl 15 armor and helm (rare) for tank
    The guy who scored 4m 20s 420ms in Elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    people reached gold way too fast last time
    I played free and got to gold tier about Monday morning, when the event ended Tuesday evening. 11 out of 15 toons within the same 8 hour window.
    Of course it depends on when you switched from PUGging to soloing - and STS hasn't commented on this issue yet AFAIK.

To Utpal - Payne wasn't very easy to solo for lv41, which is how most people will run him. Unless you plan to cap your twinks later... which is a possibility.
    Disclaimer: my lameness is figurative but strong

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Milan Lame Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

My points during the Goblin event was 900+ and i bought 10 energy the rest are free, if my memory serves me right
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by utpal View Post
    lol. Payne was so easy on my lvl10 rogue and lvl8mage as well as easy for my lvl16 war.
    :
    but it's hard for war that has no axe skill. if u war, u must have axe throw (with chain bait upgrade)
    to pull Payne out of posion and then WM..
    You lucky use ur twink char. But not in cap lvl. He shot me with his charge attack got a half my hp. My hp have over 6K hp. I wear full magma will with 2K armor. So his dmg over 3K? I m not died but my party many died.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Great.... but... I'm saying, they said to get Dovabear, you have to get gold tier... thats it. So I'm wondering, a pet that good, has a secret to it. And if thats the case, I'm going to go full out rage. Thats all....
    You need points to reach gold tier bro. Only way obtain point have to kill boss.