Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Essences for Plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Default Essences for Plat

Here it is STS. I am 'Pick up and Play' player. I have a job, I don't have the time to spend hours and hours grinding on this game. I represent a large majority of the plat buyers. We were already disappointed to see the new red pet go to the LB people only. We can't achieve this, being working professionals.

So, we have been looking forward to spending our plat on the new crafted event crates. We already plat our way to get the recipe, and will plat out our crates. No problem!!!

You made those essences redic. There is NO WAY we will be able to grind for them and craft our locked into the event crates. We just tested out some maps and those essences are very few and far.

I am asking you to please make these essences used to craft the crates purchasable with plat at the vendor. You will lose many players over this if we don't see a solution.

Thank you for listening and I hope you take this into consideration. We are grateful for all you do for the community.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I've run KT4 over 5 times already and not 1 Elondrian Essence has dropped. How do you expect me to craft any crates at all.

We all have our own personal lives to attend to and not have all day grinding away for this.

Increase the drop rate and allow them to be purchasable in bulk from the store by Plat or even Gold.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keikali For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Will thank soon. This is a major problem, please either raise the drop rates or make the purchasable for platinum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

same. I too can't grind all day even though its summer vacation to me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to utpal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I concur with Candy we're willing to write off any chance at leaderboard red pets since we have jobs and work but its rediculous that we're now in wt4 trying to farm essence and having little luck getting the essences while still getting the old ones too. We need a vendor that will sell us the essence. We grinded out recipe right away and then realized on new area we would never get enough essence to make hardly anything... and honestly wt4 isn't really what we'd prefer to be doing anyhow we'd rather be grinding in the new area and maybe getting some normal drops while we energy thru new area.

We're begging to not have event be grinding in wt4!

We know u want to get paid so u can make it a plat thing but we want a chance to work through our locked that we have in a reasonable amount of time. If the plan is that Carapace wants to change the game and ditch locked crates that's fine but give us something to get thru this transition... after this it can be the end of locked grand crates of the watch if thats what you want. I just want to get out in front of this now. I think i can speak for most all plat buying old players whe i say there's no way we're going to make it thru 3cweeks of this in wt4. Its like trying to cap every other day for 3 weeks!

At first we thought all the crates would convert then i think we can even accept the 3 to 1 but this essence thing for anything but making energy for non-plat users is going to be a disaster. Why are all of us old plat buying crate openers being punished like this?
    Last edited by notfaded1; 07-01-2014 at 03:11 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to notfaded1 For This Useful Post:

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

The event runs over 3 weeks. The event has been on for about 1.5 hours, so let's see how it goes, ok? We don't want Mythics to flood the market and have their value be correspondingly low.

We'll see how things progress. I really appreciate you taking the time to write with your input. I value it and hear you.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

11. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    The event runs over 3 weeks. The event has been on for about 1.5 hours, so let's see how it goes, ok? We don't want Mythics to flood the market and have their value be correspondingly low.

We'll see how things progress. I really appreciate you taking the time to write with your input. I value it and hear you.
    Today we took off work to farm the event...

I have yet to have a single elondria essence drop. Yes we don't want mythics to flood, but come on...

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Sam I agree with you, but we don't want nobody to get mythics either. Maybe to find a balance between the two?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

(2) things you haven't accounted for. The time it takes to farm the essences and then to craft the crate itself.

Say you farm for 1 hour and then craft say (2) Crates, there is still another 4 hours for the craft to finish.

There should be no reason to be farming for an hour or more just for essences.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

making essences buyable only through tokens would be nice.
    also the new maps has no enemies.
    only 6 vines [•_•]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    (2) things you haven't accounted for. The time it takes to farm the essences and then to craft the crate itself.

Say you farm for 1 hour and then craft say (2) Crates, there is still another 4 hours for the craft to finish.

There should be no reason to be farming for an hour or more just for essences.
    I had already planned to plat out the crafting time of every single one of those event crates. We even set a budget for this.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I would just rather be grinding new bosses than wt4 because of the essences... we still have a bunch of hoops to jump thru its the hours of wt4 that i'm already not liking but thats where we're being driven because of this essence thing. I appreciate the responce Sam.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Here it is STS. I am 'Pick up and Play' player. I have a job, I don't have the time to spend hours and hours grinding on this game. I represent a large majority of the plat buyers. We were already disappointed to see the new red pet go to the LB people only. We can't achieve this, being working professionals.

So, we have been looking forward to spending our plat on the new crafted event crates. We already plat our way to get the recipe, and will plat out our crates. No problem!!!

You made those essences redic. There is NO WAY we will be able to grind for them and craft our locked into the event crates. We just tested out some maps and those essences are very few and far.

I am asking you to please make these essences used to craft the crates purchasable with plat at the vendor. You will lose many players over this if we don't see a solution.

Thank you for listening and I hope you take this into consideration. We are grateful for all you do for the community.
    So here is what you do: buy the event crates from someone else who crafted them and who had the time to farm for these rare essences. If you have tons of non-event crates you were planning to craft, then sell them to someone else who is able to craft them.

As a big plat spender, I'm sure you can afford it.

There should be some things in this game that cannot be purchased for plat and instead must be worked for, and they should not be limited to useless vanity banners.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

I've test run 5 WT2 and got around 5 and not a day has passed yet, give it time lol
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    So here is what you do: buy the event crates from someone else who crafted them and who had the time to farm for these rare essences. If you have tons of non-event crates you were planning to craft, then sell them to someone else who is able to craft them.
    Or open them... js

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

I saw in a video where Justg said something about gaming was shifting from pick up and play to mid-hardcore. if i remember that right then it explains the changes u guys are seeing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    I saw in a video where Justg said something about gaming was shifting from pick up and play to mid-hardcore. if i remember that right then it explains the changes u guys are seeing.
    was that from around march of last year? lol

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post

As a big plat spender, I'm sure you can afford it.

There should be some things in this game that cannot be purchased for plat and instead must be worked for, and they should not be limited to useless vanity banners.
    It's the fact that I am a working professional and as much as I would love to grind these essences, I simply don't have enough time to do so. The people who love the grind and have time, can grind out those bears, they can grind the red pets and leader boards, heck, they can even grind out energy essences and do all of this without plat.

Again, those of us who play mobile games because they have a 'pick up and play' element to them would like to see essences either (1) increased drop rate or (2) at the vendor to buy with tokens, gold, or plat.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Lol. I'll look tomorrow if i can remember.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    It's the fact that I am a working professional and as much as I would love to grind these essences, I simply don't have enough time to do so. The people who love the grind and have time, can grind out those bears, they can grind the red pets and leader boards, heck, they can even grind out energy essences and do all of this without plat.

Again, those of us who play mobile games because they have a 'pick up and play' element to them would like to see essences either (1) increased drop rate or (2) at the vendor to buy with tokens, gold, or plat.
    candy, just quit ur job and move into ur parents basement and play games all day! haha.