Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ursoth's event is NOT for plat users!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    These threads are so funny. You have the plat spenders raging that they cannot buy essences and cannot loot shady and surge -- so basically they want every single item to be available for purchase. And then you have the non-plat spenders yelling that the game has become pay to win.

So basically it does not matter what they do, there is no way to make both groups happy. Instead they tried to split the difference and go somewhere in the middle, and the result is that nobody is happy (except me!)

Ener wake up.

Its not the urge to fix F2P and P2W balance that brought energy balls, that make you pay plat so you don't fall in the goblin's goe or get rooted and wasted by Helena. It is the thirst for money. R E V E N U E.
    Sts wants more revenue from events and that is why a event system like tarlok(portal glitches left aside) was abadoned.

Plat players and free players being unhappy derive from the fact the urge for more money broke the balance between the two classes and sts tentatives to adjust that balance while still gaining money till now have been fallacious. This leads to one or both factions getting irritated and unhappy.

Right now money is sts primary focus, then F2P and P2W matters come in. Maybe at the end they think about health and if the players will be happy with their final products.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

These threads are so funny. You have the plat spenders raging that they cannot buy essences and cannot loot shady and surge -- so basically they want every single item to be available for purchase. And then you have the non-plat spenders yelling that the game has become pay to win.

So basically it does not matter what they do, there is no way to make both groups happy. Instead they tried to split the difference and go somewhere in the middle, and the result is that nobody is happy (except me!)
    True dat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

yeah! I do 1m yestarday only selling 5 elondria lockeds

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Ener wake up.

Its not the urge to fix F2P and P2W balance that brought energy balls, that make you pay plat so you don't fall in the goblin's goe or get rooted and wasted by Helena. It is the thirst for money. R E V E N U E.
    Sts wants more revenue from events and that is why a event system like tarlok(portal glitches left aside) was abadoned.

Plat players and free players being unhappy derive from the fact the urge for more money broke the balance between the two classes and sts tentatives to adjust that balance while still gaining money till now have been fallacious. This leads to one or both factions getting irritated and unhappy.

Right now money is sts primary focus, then F2P and P2W matters come in. Maybe at the end they think about health and if the players will be happy with their final products.
    Without the revenue this game will become the next Pocket Legends and will be gone in short time. They need the increased revenue for the game to survive. A sad fact, but true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

It is for plat users since they can get the nicest reward (or u have to have lots of gold).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Without the revenue this game will become the next Pocket Legends and will be gone in short time. They need the increased revenue for the game to survive. A sad fact, but true.
    No they don't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Lolz...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I am glad that you can craft your own energy, along with it dropping from bosses and also being replenished at it's timely interval. Obviously if you don't have the patience then hit the plat button I was never keen on doing the Ursoth Assault every 8 hours or so, but with crafted energy and boss energy drops it allows more runs without the incessant plat chugging. If I could make gold tier and get Dova bear that'd be cool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

This event was well thought out. Basically they made it so you have to work a little and can't just buy everything with platinum. It will keep the mythic weapons stay rare during this 3 week long event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

it still is plat the same way the previous event was

the only diff is that people now know how to play without having to spend plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Pfft, I told you all about this like 2 weeks before the event began.

Nobody ever listens to me!
    Only those who risk going past the edge will find out how far they can go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

In case,
    Non plat user busy farming gold XD not chasing LB ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

If your a smart player, you should of saved up locked crates before the event, where they said how the event will be run, how locked crates work, you should of read that there is a possible great way to make extremely large amount of gold without spending a single PLATINUM! Farm locks, at least 100, now in this even combine them all into Elondria crates, sell all and wow there you are, you will make over millions.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    If your a smart player, you should of saved up locked crates before the event, where they said how the event will be run, how locked crates work, you should of read that there is a possible great way to make extremely large amount of gold without spending a single PLATINUM! Farm locks, at least 100, now in this even combine them all into Elondria crates, sell all and wow there you are, you will make over millions.
    yes yes but i heard the essences is hard to find which will take time for players to make millions.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    yes yes but i heard the essences is hard to find which will take time for players to make millions.
    Farm wt4 you will get a fair bit, plus, the event is going anytime soon, goes for a while. so lots of farming time!
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone