Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Elondra, the best AL event so far.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    Energy
    Leaderboards
    Lock price
    I dont know Where you were during tarlok...
    Haha, I agree with you :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyblue View Post
    This event is amazing. I have been having a blast. The worst part of the event is actually running the event map lol. Farming has been great, getting to gold tier is quite easy(for free might I add). Lots of gold to be made. Revitalized locks. STS you have done a fantastic job. You can't make everyone happy but I believe an event like this comes very close.
    I agree. Us non mega plat users are getting the better half of this event. Made a few bucks this past few days all thanks to Elo locks.
    Can't say the same with them LB players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

crates won't go down because so many people have been stocking them

elondria is nice ... except helena hehehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

ursoth is the worst! LB for the event then stg doesnt care who exploited the bug, pathetic real money waster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i loved tarlok more... tarlok still best event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Back at Tarlok, its impossible for you to earn anything if you dont have plats. This time at Ursoth, I've earned a lot of gold without spending any plat.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    Back at Tarlok, its impossible for you to earn anything if you dont have plats. This time at Ursoth, I've earned a lot of gold without spending any plat.
    -_- i made alot of gold from tarlok by farming on my lvl 10 twink, didn't spent a single plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Cons:
    - Bug that allowed to enter the map without energy, as described by the players on the forum
    - Very small map
    - No possibility of playing with friends, guild( :0 !)
    - Helena disruptive takes time and causes the escape of players
    Pros:
    - Award for tier
    - an interesting atmosphere and music, but too similar to the game Crusade of Destiny(Elves City).
    -Easy to get the essence
    -Ease in getting gold
    -Nice vanity.
    Is this the best event? Not. For me it's just another step toward the development of a better event.

Nelrevete - Rogue lvl41
    Guild: Arlor Scene

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nelrevete For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    -_- i made alot of gold from tarlok by farming on my lvl 10 twink, didn't spent a single plat.
    Must be portal exploit, its the only way tarlok items were able to increase in numbers otherwise we will be seeing much less tarlok items.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

lol were u at erhiopia or antartica during halloween and twrlok event? meh new players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

lol i got like 2m from tarlok and i only played through half of the event............ play better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyblue View Post
    This event is amazing. I have been having a blast. The worst part of the event is actually running the event map lol. Farming has been great, getting to gold tier is quite easy(for free might I add). Lots of gold to be made. Revitalized locks. STS you have done a fantastic job. You can't make everyone happy but I believe an event like this comes very close.
    What if your goal isn't to make money? It'd be like them releasing a new expansion and you saying "I hate running the maps so I don't, all I do is sit in town and merch on the new items and make money. Therefore, I deem the expansion a success."

I think it says a lot about the event if the worse part is running the maps. I don't play AL to get rich or own stuff, I play it because I enjoy the play style and running maps. That is the core of the game.

For that reason, you may see me in the Happy Trails section soon. I agree with everything you've said about the features of the event, but I personally feel like it's a chore to use up my energy. The running isn't captivating/rewarding, so that turns me off hugely.

I think part of this problem is the locked crates. Someone doesn't need to spend a second of time running in the event, yet can have the new mythic weapons and the best gear. I've opened 9 spirit/entangled chests, and all I've gotten is energy or gold. I opened two locked crates (Elondria), and got all gold, then one living spirit assault armour. In TWO crates. Watching videos of people open crates also reveals the rate at which the new gear is dropping. Personally, I think this is kind of ruining the value of running the event maps. Everything can be attained from the locked crates, and all the opening of them is saturating the market with the best event gear. Get to gold tier for Dovabear, pay 30k for the best gear (sorc), and I don't know what else you can do if running is a chore.

Those who say it cannot be done should not stop those who are doing it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

yeah the best because thanks you the event I get a lottt many of gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluidShot View Post
    What if your goal isn't to make money? It'd be like them releasing a new expansion and you saying "I hate running the maps so I don't, all I do is sit in town and merch on the new items and make money. Therefore, I deem the expansion a success."

I think it says a lot about the event if the worse part is running the maps. I don't play AL to get rich or own stuff, I play it because I enjoy the play style and running maps. That is the core of the game.

For that reason, you may see me in the Happy Trails section soon. I agree with everything you've said about the features of the event, but I personally feel like it's a chore to use up my energy. The running isn't captivating/rewarding, so that turns me off hugely.

I think part of this problem is the locked crates. Someone doesn't need to spend a second of time running in the event, yet can have the new mythic weapons and the best gear. I've opened 9 spirit/entangled chests, and all I've gotten is energy or gold. I opened two locked crates (Elondria), and got all gold, then one living spirit assault armour. In TWO crates. Watching videos of people open crates also reveals the rate at which the new gear is dropping. Personally, I think this is kind of ruining the value of running the event maps. Everything can be attained from the locked crates, and all the opening of them is saturating the market with the best event gear. Get to gold tier for Dovabear, pay 30k for the best gear (sorc), and I don't know what else you can do if running is a chore.
    I agree that the event map could have been a bit more entertaining. I think the real issue is the OP bosses. Helena is always a chore and Ursoth is pretty tough himself. This is an area of the event system that should be improved, I can't argue there. I play the game because I enjoy running maps. I am solely pve and I definitely hear what you are saying. That being said the event has done a great job revitalizing the game as a whole. I don't think anyone can argue there. It is a success for that reason.