Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I officially hate Helena.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    i meaned lvl 24-32 but still want to say thats...

1: not everyone should use ward

2: idk how long you hited it, maybe just leave and farm essence and you will find more in that wasted time..

3: i can imagine how long you hited it..

4: its also big risk because if you die, its lucky to boss reset..

5: didnt watch video so idk if you used plat rew...

6: i can imagine how many pot u used..

At the End its a fail boss and you should try it on low lvls...

Question : do you think its not fail boss?
    did you try it on low lvls as i said?

PLUS A Tip for you " pull it back, back corner have 3 plant only "
    Quite the list you have there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

i meaned lvl 24-32 but still want to say thats...

1: not everyone should use ward

2: idk how long you hited it, maybe just leave and farm essence and you will find more in that wasted time..

3: i can imagine how long you hited it..

4: its also big risk because if you die, its lucky to boss reset..

5: didnt watch video so idk if you used plat rew...

6: i can imagine how many pot u used..

At the End its a fail boss and you should try it on low lvls...

Question : do you think its not fail boss?
    did you try it on low lvls as i said?

PLUS A Tip for you " pull it back, back corner have 3 plant only "
    1. I think, everyone should use ward, it's not so expensive and really helps.
    2. It took around 10 min to kill her. Of course, soloing Helena is not he best way to spend your time, I recorded this video as a proof that I can solo Helena with endgame warrior.
    3. See p. 2.
    4. If you have similar to mine stats, you won't die. Actually, if you have nice skills, you can dodge all her AoE attacks. I failed to dodge a couple of times, but she didn't kill me.
    5. I didn't die during he encounter.
    6. 98 hp pots and around 20 mana pots. Not so much.
    I tried her with 29-31 lvl rogue, she is much easier at that levels. Ursoth was much harder to solo, because he spawned that druid who stuns and slows, leaving you vulnerable for his insta-kill cone attack.
    Last edited by MoloToha; 07-12-2014 at 02:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LightPurple View Post
    They don't give us 300k vanities to start off with, players farm those and players choose the prize.

And are you really saying "there's no excuse? I don't know if this is the first time STS has done this, but an ammy, THATS JUST FOR EVENT MOBS?!?

Do you see anyone complain about any boss besides Helena? my rogue sometimes ends up KO because roots + vine mobs + star fall before I can even heal.

It's bad enough they want us to cough up plat to make event bosses "easier", it's a whole other dirty trick that one of the bosses is one shotting tanks :\ Isn't this supposed to be fun? Whatever happened to the fun events like Infested deck :\

* Raging because me, a tank and another rogue couldn't even get her 3/4 health before she reset. *
    They want to make money, is 20-30k alot to you or 10 plat? Only few offers. It's not the ward, it's the fact that AL gives one of the most OP pets for those who buy platinum, so unless you have a 100$/hour job then you're death count in PvP will grow with 20 zero's.

And... HELENA IS EASY EVERYONE! I use health pots and she's easier for me than any other, let's think.
    WARRIOR: Invicible shield.
    SORCERESS: Same as above.
    ROGUE: Most OP heal in the game.

We shouldn't complain about Helena... For low levels when you step on the purple goo from Europhex and Ursoth you just simply die.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoloToha View Post
    1. I think, everyone should use ward, it's not so expensive and really helps.
    2. It took around 10 min to kill her. Of course, soloing Helena is not he best way to spend your time, I recorded this video as a proof that I can solo Helena with endgame warrior.
    3. See p. 2.
    4. If you have similar to mine stats, you won't die. Actually, if you have nice skills, you can dodge all her AoE attacks. I failed to dodge a couple of times, but she didn't kill me.
    5. I didn't die during he encounter.
    6. 98 hp pots and around 20 mana pots. Not so much.
    I tried her with 29-31 lvl rogue, she is much easier at that levels. Ursoth was much harder to solo, because he spawned that druid who stuns and slows, leaving you vulnerable for his insta-kill cone attack.
    Allready i didnt understand which part for you reply me " LiE "

your video is lvl 41 warior.. and your lvl 29-31 char rogue... so your video not replying my mesage.. which part i am lie ing??
    i said on my first mesage i dont have problem with my lvl 41... pls read my mesage again and if you correct, you can edit your mesage about LiE

******* ward is 30+ k and mostly we are doing event on alt chars for the gain samething for sell... in that case that pots + energys + reroll kit + timing plus 30 k for ward not worth to kill helena ( not droping egg or elondrial crate )

if you use ward and kill helena, you are loseing gold in this event on that lvls. its another story *********

you should try it on a mage and let me know results...

**** HERE is FOR EVERYONE ****

Helena is a Fail Boss and killing event fun.

Btw its will and how it is, we are just talking for the share our experiences. my experience For Helena Hard boss than ursolt on lvl 10-15-41 but its fail boss on 24-28-32

How to fix it?

1: random party better +-1 lvl can enter..

2: same tier enter same tier players on random party..

3: drop her hp OR giwe a chance to drop egg or pink item...

yes its will never happen but as i said we are jıst talking here...
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 07-12-2014 at 08:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

again saying " its almost imposible to kill her on 24-32 mage warior.. didnt try rogue my first mesage have it to "

i watched your video, its nice job and i know its posible to kill her with my main char 41 mythic mage... but its not worth to waste 10+ min and 300-500+ pot.. she drop nothing...

But my mesage about 24-32 mage and 28 warior...

ward is 30+ k and mostly we are doing event on alt chars for the gain samething for sell... in that case that pots + energys + reroll kit + timing plus 30 k for ward not worth to kill helena ( not droping egg or golden chest )

if you use ward and kill helena, you are loseing gold in this event on that lvls...

Just 2 question for you: do you think helena isnt fail boss on 20-35 lvl every class? Do you like random party join system? ( i do prefer only -+1 lvl can join random party and only same tiers can enter map on event)

**** HERE is FOR EVERYONE ****

Helena is a Fail Boss and killing event fun.

Btw its will and how it is, we are just talking for the share our experiences. my experience For Helena Hard boss than ursolt on lvl 10-15-41 but its fail boss on 24-28-32
    Do u mean elondrian crate with golden chest?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tharidom View Post
    Do u mean elondrian crate with golden chest?
    Edited my mesage.. thx for the remind me crate name

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Allready i didnt understand which part for you reply me " LiE "

your video is lvl 41 warior.. and your lvl 29-31 char rogue... so your video not replying my mesage.. which part i am lie ing??
    i said on my first mesage i dont have problem with my lvl 41... pls read my mesage again and if you correct, you can edit your mesage about LiE

******* ward is 30+ k and mostly we are doing event on alt chars for the gain samething for sell... in that case that pots + energys + reroll kit + timing plus 30 k for ward not worth to kill helena ( not droping egg or elondrial crate )

if you use ward and kill helena, you are loseing gold in this event on that lvls. its another story *********

You said that warrior can't solo her, it's not true. That's why I showed you that video as a proof of my opinion. At that video there is my main 41 lvl warrior, 31 lvl rogue is my alt. Also, if you play endgame, you will definitely have Elondrian Ward, so it makes sense to transfer it to your alts, it saves pots and nerves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

You said that warrior can't solo her, it's not true. That's why I showed you that video as a proof of my opinion. At that video there is my main 41 lvl warrior, 31 lvl rogue is my alt. Also, if you play endgame, you will definitely have Elondrian Ward, so it makes sense to transfer it to your alts, it saves pots and nerves.
    Thx for try help and your time for the video And No my main dont have ward to.. full mythic Mage ( soon will be 41 mythic gun to )

so many reason to hate helena..

1: when ppls see her, they are leaveing and a mage or warior cant solo her..

2: lvl 24-32 mage and warior for its imposible boss to solo. you are dieing and its respawn hp..

4: on lvl 41 its not hard and ppls not leaveing. but on 24-32 lvls so many ppl leaveing after see it...
    thats from my first mesage... as you can see on my mesage i am talking about lvl 24-32 mage warior.. also my mesage saying " On lvl 41 its not hard "

From my " 1 nd part" its seems i am talking about every lvl and class... But if you read " 2, 4 " its clearly to see i am not talking about lvl 41 or rogues...

Still thx for the waste time and try help with video

And also every lvl and class for its posible Without any item full naked char... just use plat rew so boss will not reset and that bosses not have heal regen... So i didnt meaned that from my mesage... idk how to explain that part coz not enought english... hope you can understand my point from imposible... <<< writed that part for the show you what i am talking about ward " not everyone must use ward "
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 07-12-2014 at 10:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Thx for try help and your time for the video And No my main dont have ward to.. full mythic Mage ( soon will be 41 mythic gun to )

thats from my first mesage... as you can see on my mesage i am talking about lvl 24-32 mage warior.. also my mesage saying " On lvl 41 its not hard "

From my " 1 nd part" its seems i am talking about every lvl and class... But if you read " 2, 4 " its clearly to see i am not talking about lvl 41 or rogues...

Still thx for the waste time and try help with video

And also every lvl and class for its posible Without any item full naked char... just use plat rew so boss will not reset and that bosses not have heal regen... So i didnt meaned that from my mesage... idk how to explain that part coz not enought english... hope you can understand my point from imposible... <<< writed that part for the show you what i am talking about ward " not everyone must use ward "
    Ok, I've got your point. To clear things out, this video wasn't recorded for you, but for other guys who didn't believe that I can do that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Ok, I've got your point. To clear things out, this video wasn't recorded for you, but for other guys who didn't believe that I can do that.
    just tryed clear " LiE " word

yes its nice video i watched it and its was funy to watch... back place corner a little easy ( only 3 plant there )

have a good day

11. The Following User Says Thank You to VenomsChaos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

just tryed clear " LiE " word

yes its nice video i watched it and its was funy to watch... back place corner a little easy ( only 3 plant there )

have a good day
    I wasn't planning on having a good day til I read this. Thx so much!