Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Common and rare gear

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Common and rare gear

I think there should be an option to disable looting common and rare gear we get from pve maps , bcs it fills our inventories in no time and it's obviously useless especially for high levels and I think it's time to get arcane maul upgraded , am I right ?

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

-1000 to get arcane maul upgraded.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

-1 for both ideas.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Can u explain why -10000? And the -1?
    Last edited by Arcane commander; 07-08-2014 at 05:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

upgrading was the worst move by sts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane commander View Post
    Can u explain why -10000? And the -1?
    Get arcane maul upgrade is even more worse move by STS, and about the Inventory filter, I say no to this because you should get Inventory slots maxed and when your inventory full, start to sell your common, rare, and epic gears by 1 move.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Upgrade the maul, +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

There should at least be a better way of deleting items, because taking them one by one is just a plain waste of time and it's very annoying when you are in a rush to join for tombs run ir even when running normal maps.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    Get arcane maul upgrade is even more worse move by STS, and about the Inventory filter, I say no to this because you should get Inventory slots maxed and when your inventory full, start to sell your common, rare, and epic gears by 1 move.
    Not everyone have their inventory slots maxed up , it takes huge time to max it to 500 and even if u do then it will get filled with the common rare items , I'm talking about the high levels players who doesn't need 100-200gold form selling common/rare items ,why not using an easy way and disable looting the common / rare loot ? , making the game system swift isn't a bad idea .

Lvl41 legendary sword can deal more damage than the arcane maul which worth 25-27 millions , however rogues and mages have higher damage now with hp and armor "in case proc applied " , with the new mythic weapon we will lose damage / dps and gain armor , we don't need that much of armor we already have jug and 2.1-2.2k armor are enough so getting higher damage for warriors is a must now .

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    There should at least be a better way of deleting items, because taking them one by one is just a plain waste of time and it's very annoying when you are in a rush to join for tombs run ir even when running normal maps.
    Exactly .
    Last edited by Arcane commander; 07-08-2014 at 06:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Not everyone have their inventory slots maxed up , it takes huge time to max it to 500 and even if u do then it will get filled with the common rare items , I'm talking about the high levels players who doesn't need 100-200gold form selling common/rare items ,why not using an easy way and disable looting the common / rare loot ? , making the game system swift isn't a bad idea .

Lvl41 legendary sword can deal more damage than the arcane maul which worth 25-27 millions , however rogues and mages have higher damage now with hp and armor "in case proc applied " , with the new mythic weapon we will lose damage / dps and gain armor , we don't need that much of armor we already have jug and 2.1-2.2k armor are enough so getting higher damage for warriors is a must now .

Exactly .
    OH! Arcane maul upgraded so getting higher damage for warriors? again, -1000000000000000000 or NERF the damage for warriors.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    OH! Arcane maul upgraded so getting higher damage for warriors? again, -1000000000000000000 or NERF the damage for warriors.
    but keeping our dmg low and decreasing it is a better idea ? Lol if u don't have an arcane maul it doesn't mean it shouldn't be upgraded and like I said we have enough armor we just need more damage to be balanced , now warriors are looking for weapons that have high damage and leaving the bulwark since we don't need that much armor , take a look at glaive prices and how much it increased it will show U how much warriors are in need for dmg, so ya we need a dmg increase especially for arcane mauls .

I'm looking for Constructive criticism only so no need to type "-1000000000000000000".
    Last edited by Arcane commander; 07-08-2014 at 07:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I don't agree with maul being buffed, if it did, the price on it would be alot more than it is now. Fact is maul is pretty dated, it has a good proc and that's it, skill damage is still low.

Regarding common and rare items, i think that our pets should be able to pick them up and convert them directly to gold as long as the happyness bonus is active.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gumball3000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

A legendary sword doing more damage then arcane maul and what sword is that then arcane commander? And I don't wanna be nerfed because the rich players need to go from 600 to 800dmg with their maul.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tharidom View Post
    A legendary sword doing more damage then arcane maul and what sword is that then arcane commander? And I don't wanna be nerfed because the rich players need to go from 600 to 800dmg with their maul.
    its proven maul has fake damage, its actually 25-35% less than what it shows on page... maybe when maul was launched devs noticed it was way over powered so they nerfed its damage secretly to avoid rich people cry on forums.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    its proven maul has fake damage, its actually 25-35% less than what it shows on page... maybe when maul was launched devs noticed it was way over powered so they nerfed its damage secretly to avoid rich people cry on forums.
    Thanks iliketolol , tharidom the sword is magmatic sword if claymore .

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    I don't agree with maul being buffed, if it did, the price on it would be alot more than it is now. Fact is maul is pretty dated, it has a good proc and that's it, skill damage is still low.

Regarding common and rare items, i think that our pets should be able to pick them up and convert them directly to gold as long as the happyness bonus is active.
    Let's not care if the price will increase so much , arcane rings are for 90-100 and ppl are buying it without hesitating , if the item worth that much of money then buy it , anyway u shouldn't compare the arcane maul with other weapons by only it's proc bcs proc doesn't happen always and it depends on luck , and trust me the proc doesn't worth 24 millions since magmatic claymore of assault is better and only for 1.2 millions .
    Last edited by Arcane commander; 07-08-2014 at 07:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Thanks iliketolol , tharidom the sword is magmatic sword if claymore .

Let's not care if the price will increase so much , arcane rings are for 90-100 and ppl are buying it without hesitating , if the item worth that much of money then buy it , anyway u shouldn't compare the arcane maul with other weapons by only it's proc bcs proc doesn't happen always and it depends on luck , and trust me the proc doesn't worth 24 millions since magmatic claymore of assault is better and only for 1.2 millions .
    The assault version isn't the best it's the best for dmg but it is weak on all other fronts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

but keeping our dmg low and decreasing it is a better idea ? Lol if u don't have an arcane maul it doesn't mean it shouldn't be upgraded and like I said we have enough armor we just need more damage to be balanced , now warriors are looking for weapons that have high damage and leaving the bulwark since we don't need that much armor , take a look at glaive prices and how much it increased it will show U how much warriors are in need for dmg, so ya we need a dmg increase especially for arcane mauls .

I'm looking for Constructive criticism only so no need to type "-1000000000000000000".
    Sound like you dont care to Sorcerer and Rogue, can you compare the damage between them? No?
    Warrior's damage is balanced now, if you want more overpowered, NERF it then Sorcerer and Rogue happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

And warrior dmg isn't so low with an entombed of warfare, upgraded myth set, blood ruby and a doom pendant+prance/dova you will go over 400dmg I think.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tharidom View Post
    The assault version isn't the best it's the best for dmg but it is weak on all other fronts.
    The point is that it's better than arcane maul in damage and armor .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

The point is that it's better than arcane maul in damage and armor .
    Magmatic claymore of assault is a claymore that focusing on DPS, while Arcane maul is a maul that focussing on DMG.(Arcane maul dont have Armor)