Thread: 2 Arcane legends questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default 2 Arcane legends questions

Hey Arcane Legends Community! Thought id give Arcane another try, but i was sort of clueless on 2 things so.. .

1) Whats a good way to make a good amount of gold each day?

2) is getting Mythic set still worth it, or will it be worthless next cap?

by the way, i am currently a l31 sorc, currently cant spend any plat either.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Producers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

1) Wt4 and kraken mines
    2) its still kind of worth it
    3) cant spend plat? no problem simply do plat offers if you have any kind of tablet,phone or ipod ^^ hope this helped

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tendirin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

1. At this moment, locked crate farming (Kraken Mines/ Elite Brackenridge) could yield a potential amount of gold depending how many would drop. A normal locked crate could net you 7-8k per piece. If you have a number of energy kits lying around, I suggest you make the best out of them by farming for tokens and purchasing the Elondrian Locked Crate Recipe, after which would be the time to farm essences needed to craft these special crates.

2. Depending on the time it takes before the next season arrives, I'd say the mythic set would still be a safe choice at this moment in time (note that they are relatively cheaper than they were before). If you're tight on gold, try farming for the magmatic gear (provided you reach level 41) as they are a great substitute; not to mention that they add higher armor which is definitely essential in elite farming. If you have no plans in capping soon, then by all means enjoy the lower levels for a while as gears could be much cheaper
    duck dynasty falls

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Producers View Post
    Hey Arcane Legends Community! Thought id give Arcane another try, but i was sort of clueless on 2 things so.. .

1) Whats a good way to make a good amount of gold each day?

2) is getting Mythic set still worth it, or will it be worthless next cap?

by the way, i am currently a l31 sorc, currently cant spend any plat either.
    1) currently the best way is to partake in the Ursoth Event. You can farm elondrian essence and locked grand crate of the watch to craft elondrian locked crates which currently go for like 40k each or you can hoard them for after the event when the prices will increase as supplies dwindle.

2) Mythic armor is not worth it with the introduction of the Druid/Living Spirit sets at least from a cost standpoint. You can get a nice Ancient Druid of Brutality set that will have much more armor and HP than the upgraded mythic and be ALOT cheaper, but you will sacrifice some damage and crit. Only get Mythic if you MUST have the AP. They will not be relevant next cap as their stats will be inferior to lvl46 gear.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grumpy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    1. At this moment, locked crate farming (Kraken Mines/ Elite Brackenridge) could yield a potential amount of gold depending how many would drop. A normal locked crate could net you 7-8k per piece. If you have a number of energy kits lying around, I suggest you make the best out of them by farming for tokens and purchasing the Elondrian Locked Crate Recipe, after which would be the time to farm essences needed to craft these special crates.

2. Depending on the time it takes before the next season arrives, I'd say the mythic set would still be a safe choice at this moment in time (note that they are relatively cheaper than they were before). If you're tight on gold, try farming for the magmatic gear (provided you reach level 41) as they are a great substitute; not to mention that they add higher armor which is definitely essential in elite farming. If you have no plans in capping soon, then by all means enjoy the lower levels for a while as gears could be much cheaper
    The myths are expensive atm because almost nobody opens normal locks anymore so the armor and helmet aren't looted anymore.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tharidom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Grumpy is spot on with this: The Ancient gears can be easily available for a considerable amount of price at this point in time. As the Ursoth event progresses, you'd likely see more of these drop thus becoming cheaper.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

thanks guys for the help! now I have an idea of what to be doing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

I won't get upgraded myth on my mage, I'm "renting" per set mythic and then reselling them in the CS after they are replaceable. I plan to use legendary gear for the better armor and HP at end game since mages are mob control in elite.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Farm Ursoth gears and buy Ancient Druid set of Brutality (Brutality is the best you know, STR can buff your shield).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

A good way to earn gold is to pace yourself. Set daily goals on farming. Example: Farm 100k worth of crates per day. It will not only keep you farming, but it will also keep you from over-exhausting yourself. You could also try merching (buy low/sell high).

Mythic items are said to be good for 1 extra season. The level 36 mythic sets would last during the lvl 36 season (last season) and the lvl 41 season (this season). So they most likely will be outdated by the release of the next expansion.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Press the "I" under my signature for the 1st question.

Mythic upgrades is going to be useless next lvl 46 cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Get mythic stuff. When the new cap comes out you can still sell it for big money to those that are still leveling up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Busterbiebe View Post
    Get mythic stuff. When the new cap comes out you can still sell it for big money to those that are still leveling up.
    Actually if you've been following the market you'll notice that mythics are only decreasing in value, not increasing. Mythic amulet is already 150k, by next season it'll probably dip below 100k. It is not a good investment. Also lvl36 upgraded mythic armors are not tradeable/sellable so you get 0 return for that. The only things that would retain some value is if it is extremely useful and has little alternative like samael or is discontinued from looting like past mythic weapons. Mythic armors can increase in value if STS removes them from loot tables from all sources.

Usorth is a better investment because they will increase in value after the event is over due to supply being cut off. You can buy a druid of Brut set today for a few thousand gold and resell for more before next expansion. This is what happened with the tarlok sets (bought tarlok assault set for 10k during event and resold for 200k before 41 cap came). Or you can buy mythic gear and take a loss. Your call.
    Last edited by grumpy; 07-09-2014 at 01:13 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to grumpy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Actually if you've been following the market you'll notice that mythics are only decreasing in value, not increasing. Mythic amulet is already 150k, by next season it'll probably dip below 100k. It is not a good investment. Also lvl36 upgraded mythic armors are not tradeable/sellable so you get 0 return for that. The only things that would retain some value is if it is extremely useful and has little alternative like samael or is discontinued from looting like past mythic weapons. Mythic armors can increase in value if STS removes them from loot tables from all sources.

Usorth is a better investment because they will increase in value after the event is over due to supply being cut off. You can buy a druid of Brut set today for a few thousand gold and resell for more before next expansion. This is what happened with the tarlok sets (bought tarlok assault set for 10k during event and resold for 200k before 41 cap came). Or you can buy mythic gear and take a loss. Your call.
    Ah the old auction trick where someone wants their item to be the cheapest so ppl buy it. Then ppl keep making it cheaper and cheaper. That's what happened with elo locks in only a matter of 8 hours. 39k now :P

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Busterbiebe View Post
    Ah the old auction trick where someone wants their item to be the cheapest so ppl buy it. Then ppl keep making it cheaper and cheaper. That's what happened with elo locks in only a matter of 8 hours. 39k now :P
    ...it's not an auction trick. It was expected to be around 40-50k stable, and it will be for a period of time because the essences are farmed a lot. Did you really expect it to stay at 400k?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    ...it's not an auction trick. It was expected to be around 40-50k stable, and it will be for a period of time because the essences are farmed a lot. Did you really expect it to stay at 400k?
    You didn't get my point, sir. It was 400k but it got lower
    as people made theirs the lowest price, so it would be bought. Then people did that over and over again until it got to a low price. It has nothing to do with supply.