Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Halena Impossible boss in AL FIX NOW!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Halena Impossible boss in AL FIX NOW!!!

Okay wassup yo... Young Wayne on the track n i got some beef to say..... Now I been working harding during this event its been going good I got 450 tokens 25% away from gold tier about to get dova, and little bear.... but this chick Helena... like seriously....1st issue is that this chick shows up 9 times out of 10 i had to fight her 9 times straight and their was little chance to fight ursoth or that other ugly dragon. 2nd I am a warrior everyone time she about to do her bow move i use my horn for my shield and somehow she finds some holy way to break threw it n I end up laid out dead. Im am fed up with this event ya need to do something to fix it. STS said ursoth is the hardest boss in the event. but it only takes me 10 min to kill me 5 at the most. but It took me once 1 hour and 10 minutes just to get here to 35% health. What boss in AL is that strong where I gotta sit her for over an hour mashing keys, hearing her moan, get wasted, and everyone quit on me. Really doesn't make any since that she is so damn strong. I guarantee 100% that the strongest mage,warrior, or rogue is no match for her without struggle.

Ya known what I wanna see STS Strongest rogue,mage, and warrior (only 3) go up against her and beat her under 10 minutes I would like...scratch LOVE to see what yall do... and dont be tryin no funny stuff of resetting her level for yall to make it easy. even the level 1 or level 5 or so on it harder for them. The same level we fighting her at is the same they are fighting too. SO yea Tightin up STS dont run no games on me.#ImNotAPlayStation

No one in my guild (The Bloods) Can beat her. So yea fix that n we won't have this problem anymore aaight. kool.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Humph. Well you need to be more skillful. You'll get nowhere with that attitude. My guildmates and I are all in Legendary gear and we can kill her in under 10 mins.

Guys, she really isn't THAT hard, just practice, she requires skill.
    "Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare." - Japanese Proverb
    IGN: Pureloot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Please post in a more civilized manner. I can barely comprehend what you mean. That tone of voice will get you nowhere in life and in-game.
    "Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare." - Japanese Proverb
    IGN: Pureloot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

^ Sit down lol. That's a legitimate response --slang aside-- from legendary players who play one-two hours per day. The difference gap between Herond-Europhex and Helena-Ursoth is the difference of normal bosses from elite ones, thus the average players' (with no experience in the later) frustration is understandable.

Her HP is not godly nor is her armor; after a lot of runs I've tracked down the reason this boss takes so long. I believe it's the extreme number of hits that are absorbed by the ever-spawning vines. If you know the technique to isolate the mobs from her then you'll see her HP/armor are the same as Ursoth's.

I can show you in game, hit me up on Asphynxia if you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

My lvl 24 can PuG her just fine. I dont get why everyone's tighty-whities are in a bunch. Sure it could take 10 mins to kill her, but get over it. It's called a challenge. If you give up, you shouldnt even be playing.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Wayne View Post
    Okay wassup yo... Young Wayne on the track n i got some beef to say..... Now I been working harding during this event its been going good I got 450 tokens 25% away from gold tier about to get dova, and little bear.... but this chick Helena... like seriously....1st issue is that this chick shows up 9 times out of 10 i had to fight her 9 times straight and their was little chance to fight ursoth or that other ugly dragon. 2nd I am a warrior everyone time she about to do her bow move i use my horn for my shield and somehow she finds some holy way to break threw it n I end up laid out dead. Im am fed up with this event ya need to do something to fix it. STS said ursoth is the hardest boss in the event. but it only takes me 10 min to kill me 5 at the most. but It took me once 1 hour and 10 minutes just to get here to 35% health. What boss in AL is that strong where I gotta sit her for over an hour mashing keys, hearing her moan, get wasted, and everyone quit on me. Really doesn't make any since that she is so damn strong. I guarantee 100% that the strongest mage,warrior, or rogue is no match for her without struggle.

Ya known what I wanna see STS Strongest rogue,mage, and warrior (only 3) go up against her and beat her under 10 minutes I would like...scratch LOVE to see what yall do... and dont be tryin no funny stuff of resetting her level for yall to make it easy. even the level 1 or level 5 or so on it harder for them. The same level we fighting her at is the same they are fighting too. SO yea Tightin up STS dont run no games on me.#ImNotAPlayStation

No one in my guild (The Bloods) Can beat her. So yea fix that n we won't have this problem anymore aaight. kool.
    Uhm:
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules
    5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
    Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:
    Spam - this is considered to be repetitive posting of the same topic or text or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users.

Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Likewise, the use of "/signed" posts are discouraged in that it doesn’t engender constructive discussion.

Do not create threads/posts to “petition” or “lobby” for game features, additions, changes, or other issues. You may post suggestions and/or ideas to the boards, but you may not create a ‘petition’ for others to sign. This is bumping in disguise and will not be allowed. Lobbying is continually bringing up the same topic repeatedly in numerous different threads or as an off-topic post in official threads to get developer attention. This form of posting is not permitted.

Cross posting - As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Use the Search link to keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.

False obituary threads are considered highly improper, and knowingly posting false news of a player’s real-life death may result in a ban of both your forum account and your game account.

Threads that make threats or use other combative language are not allowed.
    Just practice more, the more you practice, the more Helena easy to kill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    ^ Sit down lol. That's a legitimate response --slang aside-- from legendary players who play one-two hours per day. The difference gap between Herond-Europhex and Helena-Ursoth is the difference of normal bosses from elite ones, thus the average players' (with no experience in the later) frustration is understandable.

Her HP is not godly nor is her armor; after a lot of runs I've tracked down the reason this boss takes so long. I believe it's the extreme number of hits that are absorbed by the ever-spawning vines. If you know the technique to isolate the mobs from her then you'll see her HP/armor are the same as Ursoth's.

I can show you in game, hit me up on Asphynxia if you want.
    I agree, Helena has the same health as Ursoth, Helena just has loadsss of vines in the which clearly blocks him most of the time making him x2 harder O_o

Its ridiculous, because Ursoth actually gives better loot, Helena is useless.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Shes easy, But yet I have to agree that she is Trulle's wife.
    The simpliest thing you could is to find a good party (not just a random portal join party), Elixirs, The ward and Skills. Shes not that hard imo your just hitting the vine and not her.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Wayne View Post

Hey yo wassup!

Helena chick givin' you grief blud ? She's beatable in less then 10 minutes saan, word! Tank best be tight on her aight, with killa health and armour. Squishes gotta distract vines and hit her hard mayne, ghetto style! That's watchu gotta do, it's all you gotta to do mayne. Have love for da streets and Elondria, Peace yo!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gensin View Post
    Shes easy, But yet I have to agree that she is Trulle's wife.
    The simpliest thing you could is to find a good party (not just a random portal join party), Elixirs, The ward and Skills. Shes not that hard imo your just hitting the vine and not her.
    Exactly, hitting the Vines not her, hard to hit her when theres unlimited vines spawning.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azemen View Post
    Please post in a more civilized manner. I can barely comprehend what you mean. That tone of voice will get you nowhere in life and in-game.
    Yo dawg get outta my grill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ♕The king of AL has returned♕

Proud member of <21 Jump Street>

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Doomreaper For This Useful Post:

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys,

As this is already being discussed in other threads, I am going to go ahead and lock this one.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com