Thread: News on the next level updates

Chronicler of Alterra nazgulking's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Question News on the next level updates

Hey there folks!
    I have read through numerous posts in the forum side-corridor news which tells about a new level cap raised to 65.
    Since I've not read any official post by the devs, I'd like them to post in the "In development" section a post about the near feature.

- Release date of 1.7 (at least a range, I don't need any certain date)
    - What's supposed to be delivered in the new version (I read guilds, but what else?)
    - When the Alien Oasis towne will be commenced?
    - Tell us when you will deliver a new roadmap (actually i browse the forum and facebook page but I have no clue about what you intend to do)

These are the topics that mostly interest me (apart from randomized map and interactive elements both active - like the pison geyser in swamps - and passive - like an effect of small falling rocks from ceiling when within a cave that don't hurt the players - which I suppose are not an immediate necessity I fear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i will bump this as i would really like to know as well really badly been hoping for an updated road map for a while but theres not much of a rush imo just would be nice for some
    approximate dates
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828