Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Will twinks own the ursoth event leader board?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpstartz View Post
    They should have made it so everyone under lvl 35 could reach gold tier but once you hit gold tier you cant gain anymore points unless you lvl to 35+, but still be able to earn tokens. Just my 2 cents
    +100

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Appropriately said, Koomy! This event was made for twinks but the event's LB was designed for upper level players! I say STS should refund all the upper level toon's platinum, gold, and credit card purchases for platinum which helped to supply the energy for running during this farce of a race! No, it wont give back all the hours of lost sleep and time spent with extreme dedication for all those level 35+ players who had visions of more than just sugarplums in their heads, but it might alleviate some of their pain! Since all these players entered this contest as upper level toons who took the event rules at face value (because the are all sweet with not a devious little bone in the bodies) and invested time and loads of gold & such into this race, then the Devs should be fair and spend just as much time pouring over all the records since the event began in an honest effort to correct their own ambiguity of the rules, therefore attempting to provide some form of closure to a bad situation.

They could also stipulate that the prize pet awarded to such twinks that opt to level up at the last minute may not be transferred to their capped toon for use. Meh! Already can count the number of things wrong with that on both hands! Name changes, gear transfer, etc...

Sighs

Let the twinks have the eggs, just make it right with the players who tried to participate honestly!
    I couldn't agree more with you leo, STS should spend time as much as we did and work hard to fix this, after all the players who made this game best mobile MMO game for 2014 and 2013

But again a picture worth a thousand word
    Name:  1405020160969.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  18.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

the reason i came back to AL cuz of this event and might fix the mistake sts made about goblin event but it seems like nothin change, i hope to fix this mess better for all of us , if wanted to make it fair game could have make points counted when lvl 35+ not get points when low lvls and lvl up fast go lb tops makes nonsense we all playin hard for top 10 is that make us fair ? think about it and hope anything can be done for this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpstartz View Post
    They should have made it so everyone under lvl 35 could reach gold tier but once you hit gold tier you cant gain anymore points unless you lvl to 35+, but still be able to earn tokens. Just my 2 cents
    Amazing just amazing idea. As if it was that hard to think of that when they made lb for level 35+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

And they still haven't replied!!! Devs, Mods where are you? Could we at least get a reply about all this to know should we stop or keep going ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

ikr....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    Who are those twinks? I believe most of them are noone but endgamers like us. If they made twink cuz its faster I don't see anything wrong! Its not a cheat! People race each other in this LB contest hence opting for faster way is their right!! There were noone stopping you to make twinks and invasting plats and golds in there to chase the LB instead of your main profile! If you did, you wouldn't be cheating you would just be called played smart.

If it had to be stopped, it had to be from the start not after coming this far! If the LBs, rules are changed in the middle of a contest, it will be extreme disastrous and the twinks will lose all the hard works plats and gold they had invested. You can hate how they have choosed to play the LB race but can't accuse them for doing anything against the rule!
    Sts had to make the rule only 35+ could participate. Newcomers Low levels would be sad though.
    Lmao who cares if they were end gamers or just twinks? The idea is that they saw lb for end gamers level yet they still choose to twink thier way into that prize. To be honest if they are end gamers who used twinks then its even worse and I have 0 respect for those end gamers

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #148
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Hi all. I appreciate the feedback here. I do share your concern, and we at STS agree that there are refinements to be made with the leaderboard system. We are too far along in the game to make changes to the leaderboard system now, but...

In the spirit of transparency I will be making posts every few days between now and the end of the event to show the top 50 players of each class, including twinks, so you can see where everyone stacks up, regardless of level.

As far as the difficulty level between twink and end-game bosses, this is something that we will look at going forward with more events like this. Again, we appreciate all the feedback.

Closing this one up.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com