Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Will twinks own the ursoth event leader board?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Well, if some twinks didnt exploit twink event running yet im sure they will now, thanks for leading their way =]

After many twinks already spent alot of platinum/gold on runs to gain however many points they have STG can not do anything against it.

You all should have thought about it before event started or on the first day but now its too late and changing the rules not letting twinks get on lb on the very last day would be stealing their money.

Once again ill suggest you ask for this thread to be removed cause youre giving many people ideas...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    Well, if some twinks didnt exploit twink event running yet im sure they will now, thanks for leading their way =]

After many twinks already spent alot of platinum/gold on runs to gain however many points they have STG can not do anything against it.

You all should have thought about it before event started or on the first day but now its too late and changing the rules not letting twinks get on lb on the very last day would be stealing their money.

Once again ill suggest you ask for this thread to be removed cause youre giving many people ideas...
    There are a handful of other threads discussing this exploit. No use closing this one now as this is already public.

You are right tho, STS is in a ditch. They can't just block the twinks from entering the lb after levelling up because they too spent resources.

Let us see what "solution" STS comes up to fix this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Rofl! I am not competing for this event so don't say you all (y'all since I am mostly southern) and I do not twink. My favorite LB is still the good old fashioned overall leader board for the entire game! And, these ideas were already up and running so chill and please provide a constructive reply!

Thankyou

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Rofl! I am not competing for this event so don't say you all (y'all since I am mostly southern) and I do not twink. My favorite LB is still the good old fashioned overall leader board for the entire game! And, these ideas were already up and running so chill and please provide a constructive reply!

Thankyou
    Iight relax, never did i say youre competing, i simply said making this info more public is doing no good, each post made about this is spreading the word.

Also i believe my post was extremely constructive i dont know what youre on about... you suggested they stop those twinks from lvling on the last day and taking over LB

I replied that they cant do that cause those twinks aswell as the LB runners already spent tons of plat/gold on this event and changing the rule suddenly in the middle of event would be same as stealing the twink players money.

Disagree? explain if yes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Iight relax, never did i say youre competing, i simply said making this info more public is doing no good, each post made about this is spreading the word.

Also i believe my post was extremely constructive i dont know what youre on about... you suggested they stop those twinks from lvling on the last day and taking over LB

I replied that they cant do that cause those twinks aswell as the LB runners already spent tons of plat/gold on this event and changing the rule suddenly in the middle of event would be same as stealing the twink players money.

Disagree? explain if yes.
    Rofl! Explain what? Read the rules of the contest! Common sense dictates!

P.S. STS can refund all the low levels who are trying to (and let me say this with the diplomacy used in the above posts) 'outsmart' everyone for the leader board prizes! Hell, for all I care they can say, TUFF luck ... which rhymes with trying to BLUFF my way to the top so I can win OP STUFF while sitting mostly on my low level twink DUFF!

NUFF said!
    Last edited by leoakre; 07-09-2014 at 10:00 PM. Reason: to be sarcastic