Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Will twinks own the ursoth event leader board?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    So I don't make sense... OK gl
    Thankyou, Zephy!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Its no rumor, Its a fact.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

As my final comment here ill make it clear as possible, so theres no misunderstandings.

Instead of blaming the twinks you need to blame STG for not saying "Must be lvl35+ at the beginning of event to enter lb"

Its not the twinks fault theres a loophole to be used, do i agree with it? no, but theres no rule against it and the devs and mods know it, its okay to defend your lb friends but they too know, its STG's fault not the twinks. Have a funtastic day ya'll =]

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Euldor View Post
    Not so much as a cheater but more of being smart?
    Still tho, this is unfair. Sure both twinks and endgamers spent (well, after the "go to" got fixed) plat and gold for this. But the boss difficulty isn't the same. Twinks have it easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by aarrgggggg View Post
    devs never said u had 2 be lvl 35+ the entire time......
    They only stated that u have to be lvl 35 + to be on the leaderboard. I dont consider this cheating at all they still had to fight hundreds or thousands of the same 4 bosses over and over and over again. Same as anyone else did. and also spend ALOT of gold or plat, same as everyone else did. How is that cheating?
    Also i think their is a huge diffrence between being outsmarted and being cheated.....my opinion
    Seems to me the new leaderboards and energy inclusion in the last 2 events has done nothing but tear the community and guilds apart.
    I think perhaps stg might want to reconsider their future events. Tarlok anyone?
    First of all, how can u both even argue about this? Im sorry but seriously you both know STS made lb spot for none twinks for a reason.. if level 41 full party takes 2 minutes to kill helen then level 10 full party can kill helen in 20 second

Its not only about thwy can move triple time faster than us but, also for them its not as tiring and boring as it to us, and yes its extremely boring and tiring to fight helen. Go with any party and see their react once helen pop up as the boss.

Im not welling to lose y hard sork spot, I have cut out my real life and go online in game first thing in the morning till midnight I wake up to arcane legend and sleep while playing arcane legends and still not enough points struggling between rank 8 to 5 been moving forward and back daily between those ranks.

So no its not fair to have twinks farming their way up to lb top ten to just level up at last second and take everyone's spots. I mean why even make lb for 35+ if people still can twink ? Doesn't even make since oh and btw if you call that smart we call it cheap.. and we aren't angry because we didnt think of it first since day 1 we all knew it and I sent message to 2 devs about it to make sure they do something. We just prefer to play fair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

incase not gonna fix this problem i suggest make a lb to check other twinks points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I say we all quit playing this game and move on to a better game

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ceonatrah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    My level 14 warrior can solo Helena in under 5min, this may be a valid concern.
    \

o.o
    How......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Yeah if there will be no more actual fix with the twink problem, I suggest making a 34 and under lb that shows the top point holders from those levels so that the 35+ players can decide whether or not to continue or stop. I feel very bad for at the moment because so many of my friends are hard-core grinding the event. There is no time to do anything else. I fear many of my friends quitting because of this.

So yes I strongly suggest to make a lb with the top twink(34 and under) players so that others won't waste their time seeing how impossible it would be to catch up.

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Volt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ceonatrah View Post
    I say we all quit playing this game and move on to a better game
    But I did not pass GO yet!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Yeah if there will be no more actual fix with the twink problem, I suggest making a 34 and under lb that shows the top point holders from those levels so that the 35+ players can decide whether or not to continue or stop. I feel very bad for at the moment because so many of my friends are hard-core grinding the event. There is no time to do anything else. I fear many of my friends quitting because of this.

So yes I strongly suggest to make a lb with the top twink(34 and under) players so that others won't waste their time seeing how impossible it would be to catch up.
    +10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Glad you see the light...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Hello
    Last edited by Volt; 07-10-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Well I heard now twink rogues already have 450k points plus.. and people still arguing about whether its fair or not !?

Ok lets just get over with this cause its messing with my brain.. is there going to be a fix about this matter or not im not welling to waste more money and time if im just gonna get whipped out by cheap players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

I heard the player 'night' was going to get a free egg

And another big exploit that contributed to this was the "go to" exploit which they can't do anything about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hakoom7 View Post
    First of all, how can u both even argue about this? Im sorry but seriously you both know STS made lb spot for none twinks for a reason.. if level 41 full party takes 2 minutes to kill helen then level 10 full party can kill helen in 20 second

Its not only about thwy can move triple time faster than us but, also for them its not as tiring and boring as it to us, and yes its extremely boring and tiring to fight helen. Go with any party and see their react once helen pop up as the boss.

Im not welling to lose y hard sork spot, I have cut out my real life and go online in game first thing in the morning till midnight I wake up to arcane legend and sleep while playing arcane legends and still not enough points struggling between rank 8 to 5 been moving forward and back daily between those ranks.

So no its not fair to have twinks farming their way up to lb top ten to just level up at last second and take everyone's spots. I mean why even make lb for 35+ if people still can twink ? Doesn't even make since oh and btw if you call that smart we call it cheap.. and we aren't angry because we didnt think of it first since day 1 we all knew it and I sent message to 2 devs about it to make sure they do something. We just prefer to play fair
    First off I wish you the best of luck, sincerely i do.
    Ive been that guy who plays AL from 630 am til midnight everyday but it wasnt during an event. It was all the time. So trust me i understand the aspect of your time involved.
    I do agree with you they did say leaderboard was for lvl 35+ but understand this, there are 2 sides to every coin.
    That twink in question whoever the person/persons are, would have legitimately "paid" as much if not more than you.....more points means more money of some sort right???
    so how would they be any less deserving.

Am i the only 1 who sees this for what it really is lol
    Its p2w so its not who spent the most time earning those points its "WHO BOUGHT THE MOST POINTS"
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I think its not a cheat. twinks have too fought alot bosses, used alot gold and plat and time like u all endgamers.
    but although it seems easy at low lvl but bosses are very hard after lvl26.

IMO twink (upto lvl21-23) will rack up enough point then top10 lb and then lvl up fast within 1hr and surprises u.

so endgamers must do more hardwork like twinks.

what I call this is "smart" move not cheating. those twinks have outsmarted u all engamers. so u have still 12days to compete.
    goodluck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Chill dudes and girls,
    Blaming someone for twinking because he expresses his opinion? Mata doesn't twink, neither do I. In fact, I don't really bother for the event. But I believe too, that this isn't cheating, as there is no such thing written in the rules. It's not about common sense, it's about what the rules have been since the very first day.

Ps. Can't wait for the day that people accept different opinions without making imaginary senarios, peace :-}

Signature made by Maliath

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

STS was supposed to learn from the last events...whatever the mistakes they made in the previous ones shouldhave been taken out in this big event..it isnt that hard to remember all the twink n end level crap happening now..or is it the fact that twink players buy loads of plats? Was really hoping that STS would learn from the previous mistakes but once again, we have an unfair event. How many of these are we gonna get before finally we get an event in which everyone can play fair in?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aarrgggggg View Post
    First off I wish you the best of luck, sincerely i do.
    Ive been that guy who plays AL from 630 am til midnight everyday but it wasnt during an event. It was all the time. So trust me i understand the aspect of your time involved.
    I do agree with you they did say leaderboard was for lvl 35+ but understand this, there are 2 sides to every coin.
    That twink in question whoever the person/persons are, would have legitimately "paid" as much if not more than you.....more points means more money of some sort right???
    so how would they be any less deserving.

Am i the only 1 who sees this for what it really is lol
    Its p2w so its not who spent the most time earning those points its "WHO BOUGHT THE MOST POINTS"
    Then explain for me why sts made lb for only level 35+ ? It doesnt make sense to me, if it was about whos going to spend the most money then why lb wasn't made for all levels ! Like opening crates its only about the money so every level loot same mythics or arcane

Tbh what you said making me blame sts not the people who twinking, if sts was clearer from the first place and let us know what our spots in lb are then we wouldn't be scared and confused now, I dont know if I should continue or stop now, am I going to whipped out orshould I fight harder and pray o not get surprised at last day? What should I do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frigglish View Post
    I don`t think those separate leaderboards would work too well, in my opinion.
    Even if there was separate leaderboards created for twink levels, some twinks might still level up and push off players higher than level 35? At twink levels, the competition would still be higher. Possibly the minimum points to enter the top 10 for twinking levels could be more than the maximum points for players higher than level 35. Urk, did that part make sense? I`m bad at explaining stuff. But, that would also promote leveling..
    I was on board with setting up a seperate lb for twinks. That wouldn't stop them from levelling up to I guess.

Well, STS??