Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: important suggestion

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default important suggestion

First when i logged in the game @tester i liked it in begginin but literally speakin the alliance log is gettin messed up alot of thing in dat box n for sure the trophies n message of the day must be at the top to get some notice that box is tooooo messy now And the in the chat logg u can add two option like one of troop donations and other of gems and keepin the alli log untouched as its coz it will b really too hard to understand bout a request or player request ...to make it look good just in the chat log add an option to toggle troop requests or gem requests makin it attractivre rather than messy and easy to use but seriously i hate the change to request log and others will too coz the present log makes yo head burst i think u ll notice this and plz change current log its really messy
    CAPTAIN AMERICA YEAH!!!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++The mafia+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks

First of all, please use punctuation. That whole paragraph was a jumble and I read through it and understood nothing. So I read it a second time and understood.

Secondly, agreed. It was good before, and the message of the day needs to go at the top again. And yes that there should be troop requests and gem requests in the same way it was before. Going to Alliance and then Gem or Troop requests is much more complicated.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yea bud sorry was in a hurry but the log needa change

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks

Thanks for the feedback Drearivev and Ulas. We re-worked the Alliance screen because with the trading of gems it became a lot more important and also more crowded. It also didn't make much sense to have donations in the Chat screen. Many folks never even figured out how to donate troops because it's not mentioned anywhere in the Alliance screen and only shows up when you go into Chat.

We'll take another look at it based on your feedback. Thanks!
    | | | | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yea but u guyz r makin it too crowded better will b in the chat screen coz u r makin it hard bout mixing alliance and donation screen