Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: To much

Thanks

Default To much

The editions are to much it's like you are merging two games into one. I am not going to break everything down just yet I need to play few more day's hopefully it grows on me. But one example I save up or spend alot of REAL MONEY to upgrade my walls at 2 million per square then the new beam just blast a 5 square hole with one shot. As of now just in p.c. and alliance chat alot of players are not real happy. Like I said I will continue to test before leaving full feed back in closing I do hope if these changes happen you ease them in some how. Thanks for your time. Truegrunt23

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Yea its right bout the beam but people will not use it in as great amount as sat strike coz its hard to fuse darium and in loots too its hard to loot coz it all get looted

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Truegrunt23 View Post
    The editions are to much it's like you are merging two games into one. I am not going to break everything down just yet I need to play few more day's hopefully it grows on me. But one example I save up or spend alot of REAL MONEY to upgrade my walls at 2 million per square then the new beam just blast a 5 square hole with one shot. As of now just in p.c. and alliance chat alot of players are not real happy. Like I said I will continue to test before leaving full feed back in closing I do hope if these changes happen you ease them in some how. Thanks for your time. Truegrunt23
    Hi Truegrunt and thanks for the feedback! We designed the Darium beam to be a wall breaker because we didn't have any other such unit in the game. The Darium Beam is pretty expensive and as Ulas mentioned it requires Darium to create. We wanted to make sure it was powerful enough to feel unique and fun as a Darium order.
    | | | | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Hi Truegrunt and thanks for the feedback! We designed the Darium beam to be a wall breaker because we didn't have any other such unit in the game. The Darium Beam is pretty expensive and as Ulas mentioned it requires Darium to create. We wanted to make sure it was powerful enough to feel unique and fun as a Darium order.
    But I think a 30 damage multiplier would be fine. 40 is a bit too much, don't you think?