Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wich lvl u think is better for twink rogue and why?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

21-23if you want to own warrior..17-18 ia good bit prefer to run if warrior chasing you..you can kill vs warrior in lvl 17-18 but im sure it will take a lot of effort.
    rogue(crocodiile)level 23

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I would like to add this one by commenting, I would love to be able to challenge a player to a one on one duel ,

also if anyone could explain to me the purpose of that irritating troll in tdm he strolls around lurking about and interfering with the pvp match its an ongoing issue, maybe if sts could create a board without the idiotic troll. thanks for reading my comments. thx for the good discussion on pvp.

Co GM / Senior Officer of " Rise Of An Empire ''

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade:1729732
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Im not so sure about 23-24 pvp but 17-18 is good. Its competitive and fights vs other rogues last more than 2 seconds so it actually takes skill rather than just getting a lucky crit. Plus the classes are pretty equal 1v1 and warriors even with samael are killable. Wars/clashes whatever u wanna call it between guilds occur pretty regularly every day. Its somewhat expensive but less so now that the event offered lots of supply for the best gear. U can probably buy the best bow armor and helm for like 400-500k then a pretty good ring for like 50-80k and its just the amulet that cost like 500k+ for the top amulet(tarlok). If u have any questions u can hit me up at my ign Lawbringer but i wont be online very much til wednesday night since im out of town. Good luck with your twink
    Lawbringer? You should tell your twink name before -,-

17-18 is good, there is lots of guild, example: M P A, Rebirth, Black Soul, Ottoman Empires, Psycho.
    18-19-20 IS QUITE NASTY. Where you will meet the X Public Enemy X, we (Rebirth, Ottoman, and Psycho war with them, note: MPA ally with them), when you meet a SINGLE public member, they will start to call their mates, 18-19 warrior and 18-19 Rogue (we always have level 18 rogues, we have level 19 rogues but very less), yep, they will block us more even we don't try to block but we will try to stop them from blocking.
    M P A.....hmmm....won't explain, won't make bad opinion about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by malikme View Post
    17-18 or 23-24? and why. And wich one u is cheaper hehe
    23-24 Sets are expensive than 17-18 sets.
    M P A is fair guild they let vs and usually dont block,btw public enemy is unfaur they block and use high levels againts us
    Ign:Fvw

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radagan View Post
    M P A is fair guild they let vs and usually dont block,btw public enemy is unfaur they block and use high levels againts us
    Except M P A have something bad to do to us.
    Public is a rebirth of Noobsters, now Noobsters exist from the disband, there is Dvalla and other in that guild.
    But seriously, all Public do is really bullsh*t, Public can do BLOCK quickly like a flash lightning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurd4ever View Post
    He said thanks zues not thx arrows so no need self invite your self! If your help would be helpful for him would you get a thank or anything but all u got so far by him is an ignore so get back to your "busy" life!
    its ok! he/she just want to help me