Thread: A little dissapointed

To be honest i was expecting a little more with the update...the new troops arent that good like i was expecting specially the big airplane ...also i think the wall strike beam shud be less powerful it makes walls useless...new defense its ok but not impressed . I rather use my old troops in battle for what i saw. Building times are good with the exception of the choppers i dont think it needed to be changed...also i didnt see alliance war which alot of players were looking foward to. Hope some of these things are addressed. Thanks.
    Using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to geminiii For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geminiii View Post
    To be honest i was expecting a little more with the update...the new troops arent that good like i was expecting specially the big airplane ...also i think the wall strike beam shud be less powerful it makes walls useless...new defense its ok but not impressed . I rather use my old troops in battle for what i saw. Building times are good with the exception of the choppers i dont think it needed to be changed...also i didnt see alliance war which alot of players were looking foward to. Hope some of these things are addressed. Thanks.
    I don't get why so many people are hung up over alliance wars...no developer/moderator has said anything about them being added. Right now, alliance wars is just another suggestion. There are more important things to fix, and the major one is resources in PvP. Once that is more balanced, the biggest issue in this game will be fixed. Then we can think about alliance wars but I and others really think PvP needs a change first.