Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: LoneWolf's Reaction and Final Thoughts

Thanks

Default LoneWolf's Reaction and Final Thoughts

First off, I appreciate the development team for making Battle Command more Interesting yet again!
    I will not complain, because after all it is in Beta, and obviously there will be kinks and some fine tuning needed to be done (Unfortunately most don't realize this)

Okay, so first thoughts,
    Alien Technology to Battle Command? Why not! There are limitless things that could be added and still have a quality base building/defence game. Darium is a very nice refreshing touch to the modern or very close future feel of Battle Command.

Second,
    I love all the new troops, buildings, and orders available to us now, they're perfect, only suggestion, more upgrades! 2* just isn't enough! The pulsar is not supposed to be a newb turret capable of total destruction! It is a slow but effective turret capable or long term damage, because, it has no range limit! The cannon is fine, switch it's modes based on where you put it in your base!

Third, my thoughts on the changes to the current Troops/Orders,

Just fine, I'll make a list
    Infantry, still the same for me, don't use them much, no legitimate opinion!

Greanider, my favorite troop for farming! They are fast to build, cheap and get the job done! Change is fine, no tweeks needed!

Commando, I love the one tile range, now we don't have to worry if our turrets are touching our walls, which equals more possibility for base designs!

Spies, devastating to defences now, and now walls! Little armor still, as expected, but perfectly fine!

Atx, brutal juggernaut of destruction now with their priority target being defences, use them with medics and darium generals!

Medics, very effective troop now, actually worth having now, love the change!

Now the vehicles!

Bike, great splash effect and destructive power in large groups, use them wisely and with moderation, good change!

Jeep, same as always, good fast vehicle, use them to finish buildings outside the walls, the change is fine.

Tank, Perfect, still have decent firepower in addition to being virtually invulnerable! Use them to absorb hits for your troops to get past and it gives time for medics to heal!

Patriots, Very Fine change, destruction is guaranteed with these beauties! Send them to make quick work of walls and turrets.

Aircraft,

Drones, I love how I can have a swarm of them! They are still effective but now we can have even more!

Chopper, the 10 minute production time is alright, they're powerful aircraft useful for taking out embassy troops and distraction for drones to take turrets out!

Flying Armada, Great new troop for distraction for our medics to heal our troops, and for them to slip by without taking extensive damage! Great new aircraft!

Now the satcom orders,

Airstrike, very nerfed down even at max level? Never use them anyway so fine with me! Really no point with them now the darium strike.

Nano, great change, now it no longer is invincibility, use them wisely, like one big medic now!

Sat Strike, very nice change, radius is shortened to deter resource farming, love it, helps with base design as well!

Ladder, nice change, lasts longer for more effect!

Frostbite, good for those quick search and destroy missions! Use them with spies!

Supply Drop, I've really used it as a novelty, it's funny to watch a atx sprint! Haha

Overall the orders are now less overpowered and use of them takes strategy!

Darium Generator, With the random mine, amber, ruby mines, it puts more emphasis on teamwork, maybe now players won't jump as much!

My suggestions: (Finally)

Respawning and upgradable mines! It gets tiresome putting them down after each attack and leaving it open when you aren't avaliable to place them again!

More embassy space, plus a turret upgrade for it, more troops for attacking and defence, the turret would help with defence as well!

Final thoughts, love it guys, you have made the game into a more strategy based one which requires thought and planning, instead of a run and gun, please keep it up guys, the Darium adds a new refreshing touch to this game, I look forward to playing with it and using it in the coming months! If anyone has any thoughts or feedback, please leave a note, thanks for everything spacetime!

Best Regards,
    LoneWolf

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneWolfKing For This Useful Post:

G-M

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks

Thanks for the detailed feedback LoneWolf! What did you think of the Darium Cyborg and the Darium General? Do you think the Darium Beam is overpowered?
    | | | | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to G-M For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The Darium Cyborg is what it seems, a Flying Greanider, I wish they were cheaper, but they would be effective, if you say put down a chopper or two to distract any rocket pods, and gun turrets, m10 towers, etc. Good addition overall

Darium General is a good addition, but I found a fatal flaw, they keep getting stuck, they don't know how to accurately maneuver through broken walls, one PvP I was in the general went into a corner and was stuck the rest of the game, I suggest maybe boosting the AI or giving them the ability to jump over the walls, but in all, it's intended purpose is well met and effective!

The Darium Beam works for what it is made for. But I wish it might fire a little faster, but it does considerable damage, and is in no way in my opinion, over powered. I like it!

Hope my opinions help in development!

LoneWolf

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolfKing View Post
    The Darium Cyborg is what it seems, a Flying Greanider, I wish they were cheaper, but they would be effective, if you say put down a chopper or two to distract any rocket pods, and gun turrets, m10 towers, etc. Good addition overall

Darium General is a good addition, but I found a fatal flaw, they keep getting stuck, they don't know how to accurately maneuver through broken walls, one PvP I was in the general went into a corner and was stuck the rest of the game, I suggest maybe boosting the AI or giving them the ability to jump over the walls, but in all, it's intended purpose is well met and effective!

The Darium Beam works for what it is made for. But I wish it might fire a little faster, but it does considerable damage, and is in no way in my opinion, over powered. I like it!

Hope my opinions help in development!

LoneWolf
    I think you're talking about Darium Laser, not Darium Beam. G-M is talking about Darium Beam, the new order that costs 3500 Darium.

Thanks

Oh! Well then, it might just be a little over powered, I believe it should do about 1200 damage per hit, it completely obliterates level 8 walls, with the damage reduction, I suggest a radius increase, otherwise useful, but expensive order, possibly adjust all Darium troops/orders cost

Thanks for listening
    LoneWolf

Thanks

This isn't my final reply on the new upgrades but to say the least Lonewolf pretty well nailed it about everything. My only complaint is the General I found him to just be out of place and odd looking running around with his flag like he's looking for his marching band almost comical watching him running around....that's about it...you guys did a fantastic job otherwise.
    CHEERS

Junior Member Jeffrenn Diga Albacite's Avatar
    Thanks

I suggest to have a alliance war
    is the best games if do we have a war games in battle command

other than I like this games

cheer for the first World greater games ever

codename: thrillkizzer
    Alliance: Pinoy assasin
    master

Thanks

I like the changes I'm very stuck in my ways of playing.
    Farming Gren only.

TP Hunting, Tank, ATX, Chop, and Nano if needed
    Loved the changes to the ATX.
    If I farm enough darium I might gen once in a while on difficult revenge.

People good at chop jeep med can 3 star any base now with practice, killed
    my trap design i loved.

Everything else not listed I don't use its either to slow, to much space or to expensive.
    Massacre Super Agent
    Temporay Website: thegoonies.us

Thanks

I like the changes I'm very stuck in my ways of playing.
    Farming Gren only.

TP Hunting, Tank, ATX, Chop, and Nano if needed
    Loved the changes to the ATX.
    If I farm enough darium I might gen once in a while on difficult revenge.

I miss the promos, especially the free one it was fun to experiment.
    Hated the instant promo people seemed to go crazy and I would drop 5 spots at min everytime. Then
    they would not play and I would pass them all again only to do it all over again.

People good at chop jeep med can 3 star any base now with practice, killed
    my trap design i loved.

Everything else not listed I don't use its either to slow, to much space or to expensive.
    Massacre Super Agent
    Temporay Website: thegoonies.us