Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm SO DONE..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I agree with everything said so far. I've been wasting energy as well. I already reached gold tier on my level 41, so at this point the only point of doing the event dungeon is to farm Ursoth or to get tokens. And 17 tokens is not worth even one death IMO (yes, I do care about my PvE KDR). So unless I am with a good party, I keep my distance from Helena and only fire off skills from a distance. If the warriors all die or people start leaving, then I leave too.

As for finding a party to run with, that takes a really long time. I am an arcane mage and I am in the best guild Karma, yet for most of this week when I sign on I spend a half hour or more looking for a party and fail to find one. Most people are not doing the event at all at the times when you want to because they don't have any energy, and those who are competing for the leaderboard are already in full parties. So it's just random chance that you find someone to party with.

In the future they need to pair players with other players of the same tier so that you can run PUGs. And yes, if the boss is as hard as Helena, the loot table needs to match it.
    Perfect summary. For me it's not so much the KDR, but the cost and benefit ratio. Waste 10+ minutes and burning potions all for what, 16tokens on gold tier? I rather battle that second boss twice at the time cost of 1-2mintues each run. I will follow through with ursoth because that battle is at least somewhat fun and rewarding with spirit chests/elondrian crates/little bears. Helena is just a sight for sore eyes. You know you will need to time commit 10-20 minutes and absolutely no drops.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I try to talk people into doing her correctly BUT sometimes, they still fight the vines until they die, which does not take very long.

In which case, I find it much easier to solo her - after resetting her for solo scale. Just because I am stubborn.

But yes, she really should be worth much more (something).

At least she's fightable afk-ish - glance at screen once in awhile. If I have stun pet and stun skills and stun weapon, her arrow proc occurs much less frequently. I look only after rotating my skill count + a few straight weapon swings/shots/whatever. However, she's seriously hurting my hands. I can only do a few of her before I have to break and stretch ye old fingers.

When a group knows how to kill her, great. When they don't, seriously, solo's lots easier.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

It is not class dependent. I have seen any class leaving when they die multiple times.

People now also leave Helena because they have already reached their goals. Why fight 10 mins if you have the bears and vanities already?

And guess what? For my twink she is nice fight, but all he gets is Herond, Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I just had 5 in a row where everyone sees that **** and leaves. Once it was 3 sorcs that all bailed. So glad I waste my time crafting energy to just throw it away. If future events continue to operate this way, I will no longer play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Helena makes me poor. I was a warrior, standing at the front and protect myparty. I still keep my hp remain full because if my hp little less then helena can kill me in one shot. I use the ward. I can freely move. but sometimes even though I tried to avoid to her side or her back. Helena's bow was still on my. sometimes not enough time to wait cd VB and my horn is active. spend 100-200 pots against it does not make sense. event not making us rich even poorer. why? 17 tokens?. while the little bear or vanity precious 40-50k should be exchanged for 400-500 tokens. if every battle must spend 2-5k and a day more than 10K. is not that is a loss? That's why many of warriors go when looking at Helena.

-----Sorry for my English-----

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Solution to the who complaining and angry at Helena:
    - Check this: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-very-EASY-now!!
    - Join a guild that always active, same level as yours, and always helping each other.
    - Once you joined a guild, you can ask for help in guild chat to kill Event bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jabu View Post
    I just had 5 in a row where everyone sees that **** and leaves. Once it was 3 sorcs that all bailed. So glad I waste my time crafting energy to just throw it away. If future events continue to operate this way, I will no longer play.
    Well said.
    It's not about being able to solo Helena.. because many ppl that play aren't geared/have pets or the time/concentration etc to do that for a boss seen as not worth it. BUT STILL WANT TO ENJOY THE EVENT THAT IS SUPPOSED TO INCLUDE ALL PLAYERS, Not just some". Secondly I did state at endgame levels for this fight, not being able to solo Helena at twink lvl's or close to those levels. The point is OUR energy points are unjustly burned/wasted just because we unfortunately "randomly" spawned in with a "random" pug group to get a wink wink "random" boss. That seems to have the HP amount of all the other 3 bosses Ursoth/Tree/Euphoy combined lol and after such a fight drops "trash" rewards in many players opinions.
    Unfortunately many of us don't have the luxury of energy kits/crafting again and again and really rely on the energy we get after the 8hr timer, just for it all to be wasted because of the randomness spoken of above.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I agree with everything said so far. I've been wasting energy as well. I already reached gold tier on my level 41, so at this point the only point of doing the event dungeon is to farm Ursoth or to get tokens. And 17 tokens is not worth even one death IMO (yes, I do care about my PvE KDR). So unless I am with a good party, I keep my distance from Helena and only fire off skills from a distance. If the warriors all die or people start leaving, then I leave too.

As for finding a party to run with, that takes a really long time. I am an arcane mage and I am in the best guild Karma, yet for most of this week when I sign on I spend a half hour or more looking for a party and fail to find one. Most people are not doing the event at all at the times when you want to because they don't have any energy, and those who are competing for the leaderboard are already in full parties. So it's just random chance that you find someone to party with.

In the future they need to pair players with other players of the same tier so that you can run PUGs. And yes, if the boss is as hard as Helena, the loot table needs to match it.
    At Eminence its not a problem finding parties even for Helena. Consider a visit /

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

It all comes down to time and rewards. I don't mind a hard or long fighting boss but one that doesn't give anything isn't worth fighting.

And the fault if this is completely the fault of people who complained the boss being too easy. I'd be happier if they all were quick like tarlok bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

In all honesty, when I fought Helena for the first time I thought I was actually in Elite... :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

sorry you feel that way dude

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    Solution to the who complaining and angry at Helena:
    - Check this: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-very-EASY-now!!
    - Join a guild that always active, same level as yours, and always helping each other.
    - Once you joined a guild, you can ask for help in guild chat to kill Event bosses.

LOL. WAY EASIER said than done. Energizeric made a great point to the, join a guild so-called solution you posted. 'Oh and that's a good option, lemme find "another" guild so I can have more fun in an event. Many ppl already have guilds that are not-so to very active and being in a guild or not is not the real issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hottsauce View Post
    LOL. WAY EASIER said than done. Energizeric made a great point to the, join a guild so-called solution you posted. 'Oh and that's a good option, lemme find "another" guild so I can have more fun in an event. Many ppl already have guilds that are not-so to very active and being in a guild or not is not the real issue.
    Being in a good guild solves 99% of your problem.

If its help you are looking forward to, the ign is Regenerated send me a friend request and tomorrow i will help you run the bosses till the end of the event. If i personally can't right away i will organize a party for you.

Goodnight. /

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Does anyone know of a guild like Hands For Help in PL that helps people? I really need help :thumbdown:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I don't know why STS think customers are always wrong...

I bet they won't even try Helena if they used a non-dev toon. They know how BS she is and what a waste of time and space she is, yet do nothing about it. It's easy, change her values and add some loot for her to drop but no....customers are stupid.
    Hi, this is my signature:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merchtime View Post
    Does anyone know of a guild like Hands For Help in PL that helps people? I really need help :thumbdown:
    well, there isnt a Guild (at least, not that I know of..) in AL like Hands for Help in PL, but...

Visit us, AL Minutemen
    we are a group of Players (many of us are not in the same guild) who help other players inGame.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnitzel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

...in my opinion,players zone out not because they dont want Helena (they will also be wasting their energy if they do) ,maybe simply because most of them are so vain about the number of deaths they have showing when other players view them. imagine seeing a rouge,mage esp a warrior with 1K pve kills & with 2K deaths under their name...what first impression would you have on them to be honest?
    But try removing those stats that shows how many deaths they have on the entire game...& watch & see how fast they would respawn just to hack & slash even two Helenas you throw at them. Ü

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

On tarlok event(YES AGAIN TARLOK), all 4 bosses scaled correctly and the drops followed the difficulty. At ursoth event, the second boss is the easiest (europlex) the tree boss also weak but takes more time due to the extreme long stuns, and the third boss(Helena) is the hardest. There is basically no loot except Ursoth.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

A bit late for my comment to be useful but i found helena quite easy with blades especially Architect Quills. I have my rogues wear only legendary gear (i run 15 of them lol). Take me at most 10 mins, usually 5, to kill her with any party arrangement. Its quite funny that I deal 80% of her damage if the party I am in has no other bladed rogue. However, it is quite fingery hurtful to kill her with under-leveled blades and over-leveled helena.
    My mages do ok killing her as well. The key is to use damage build (lightning, time, fire, ice, or gale)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitamana View Post
    A bit late for my comment to be useful but i found helena quite easy with blades especially Architect Quills. I have my rogues wear only legendary gear (i run 15 of them lol). Take me at most 10 mins, usually 5, to kill her with any party arrangement. Its quite funny that I deal 80% of her damage if the party I am in has no other bladed rogue. However, it is quite fingery hurtful to kill her with under-leveled blades and over-leveled helena.
    My mages do ok killing her as well. The key is to use damage build (lightning, time, fire, ice, or gale)
    Question why are the blades under lvled, lvl 40 is one lvl below cap.