Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Blast from the Past! New Update Coming Soon to Pocket Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lifesvr7:1734469
    Quote Originally Posted by Ks_Leon View Post
    nope.I want 4pc.
    Ditto....I think we should have something for the time and effort we put in. Call us greedy, but we spent time , plat, sweat and years to get where we are. Seems this cap does nothing for us and only gives newbies a chance to catch up...just an opinion.
    There's some people who've already capped 5 times, so should they get a 6pc ring when this new cap comes out?
    ya YEET

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Would I be wrong in saying that it would be fairer to give some sort of vanity ring to the players who have had the game longest instead of those who capped? Like some people have had the game since 2010 like myself but we didn't do all of the caps due to staying at certain levels for pvp reasons, and, lets be honest, pvpers benefit the most from these rings. Most of us then leveled to 76 after and created alts for those pvp levels but missed the other caps, but I think we still deserve a vanity too! This game isnt all about leveling to the highest cap, so why just get rewarded for that rather then time spent on the game? I think the 3 year veteran shield should have had some stats with it or their should have been a ring for 3+ year veterans..just my opinion.
    Last edited by anahadaz; 07-17-2014 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anahadaz View Post
    Would I be wrong in saying that it would be fairer to give some sort of vanity ring to the players who have had the game longest instead of those who capped? Like some people have had the game since 2010 like myself but we didn't do all of the caps due to staying at certain levels for pvp reasons, and, lets be honest, pvpers benefit the most from these rings. I think the 3 year verteran shield should have had some stats with it or their should have been a ring for 3+ year veterans..just my opinion.
    theres this called founders helm
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Blast from the Past! New Update Coming Soon to Pocket Legends!

I guess since I'm an "oldie" I'll have a little extra something...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Would I be wrong in saying that it would be fairer to give some sort of vanity ring to the players who have had the game longest instead of those who capped? Like some people have had the game since 2010 like myself but we didn't do all of the caps due to staying at certain levels for pvp reasons, and, lets be honest, pvpers benefit the most from these rings. Most of us then leveled to 76 after and created alts for those pvp levels but missed the other caps, but I think we still deserve a vanity too! This game isnt all about leveling to the highest cap, so why just get rewarded for that rather then time spent on the game? I think the 3 year veteran shield should have had some stats with it or their should have been a ring for 3+ year veterans..just my opinion.
    It's called Veteran vanitys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DocDoBig View Post
    It's an Elite Vanity Pet only.
    Clearly says a new vanity for reaching 77 to combine with to obtain a 2 or 3pc ring. So im guesing its an armor. ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mayaross View Post
    Clearly says a new vanity for reaching 77 to combine with to obtain a 2 or 3pc ring. So im guesing its an armor. ^^
    also clearly says its a pet...
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

HECK YEAH!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

If another stats were included for 3 yrs veterans vanitys or given a ring, then the developers have a huge headache of trying to blance the stats so as not to overpower a certain char or sets weapons and they will be alot of new players crying because they have no chance of winning pvp with the older players with higher stats, it will just be a tsunami of complaints to STG if that ever happens.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Basically all these complaints are summed up this way: some older players are afraid to pvp new players without having an advantage. So sad. Ask for vanities or sparkles, not for advantages just cause you're too weak or too scared to fight at equal conditions.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luca Alessandro Bamba For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Alessandro Bamba View Post
    Basically all these complaints are summed up this way: some older players are afraid to pvp new players without having an advantage. So sad. Ask for vanities or sparkles, not for advantages just cause you're too weak or too scared to fight at equal conditions.

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL utilizzando Tapatalk
    thats some of the oldies the rest just want their progress through the game to be obvious and the 3pc rings are one of them
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

To all you players complaining over a 3-piece ring: YOU have a chance to now get a 2-piece ring, not a 3-piece, but a 2-piece. THAT is better than nothing. Stop whining about how unfair it is that you do not have a 3-piece ring. LIFE ISN'T FAIR. Learn to get used to it. Be grateful that you have the chance to get an elite ring and take what you have. Also, this thread is about NEW CONTENT. Enjoy it and focus more on playing with it than bickering over a ring that makes no difference in the case of Savage sets.
    Last edited by Nihiliste; 07-17-2014 at 08:22 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nihiliste For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Guy View Post
    To all you players complaining over a 3-piece ring: YOU have a chance to now get a 2-piece ring, not a 3-piece, but a 2-piece. THAT is better than nothing. Stop whining about how unfair it is that you do not have a 3-piece ring. LIFE ISN'T FAIR. Be grateful that you have the chance to get an elite ring and take what you have.
    Most of the people I see complaining about 3pc are savage bears/pallies anyways. 3pc makes absolutely no difference in the case of savage.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Yeah, I agree with you, David. This just needs to stop, people ALWAYS find a way to complain about something rather than nothing. It's repetitive and irritating. Stop beating the dead horse.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nihiliste For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Most of the people I see complaining about 3pc are savage bears/pallies anyways. 3pc makes absolutely no difference in the case of savage.
    I dunno, 3pc savage bears are scary
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Matutd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

To all you players complaining over a 3-piece ring: YOU have a chance to now get a 2-piece ring, not a 3-piece, but a 2-piece. THAT is better than nothing. Stop whining about how unfair it is that you do not have a 3-piece ring. LIFE ISN'T FAIR. Be grateful that you have the chance to get an elite ring and take what you have. Also, this thread is about NEW CONTENT. Enjoy it and focus more on playing with it than bickering over a ring that makes no difference in the case of Savage sets.
    Agreed, and i dont have a 3pc ring. I think sts should make a 4pc ring but with noo stat diffrence then 3pc ring just More Effects Aka bling. Otherwise this cap will be pretty much worthless to cap for 3pc ring oldies as all they will get is a new elite pet.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Burstnuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

New players will never get those things which got you (56lev helm,61lev shield,66lev armor,esb,ems,ewt,elite for quest,black set,elite egg,vulkan send) . Maksimum that they can get this 2pc ring,really many of you so greedy(((
    Last edited by [Buy]; 07-17-2014 at 08:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldcoot:1734184
    Look at all the happy people stg, even if this doesn't make you the money you hope for y'all should sleep good tonight knowing the joy you bring to us.

This x100,000,000
    AL: l20 rogue : irootz l20 smurf : irootzz
    Proud gm of <Complexity>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

To all you players complaining over a 3-piece ring: YOU have a chance to now get a 2-piece ring, not a 3-piece, but a 2-piece. THAT is better than nothing. Stop whining about how unfair it is that you do not have a 3-piece ring. LIFE ISN'T FAIR. Learn to get used to it. Be grateful that you have the chance to get an elite ring and take what you have. Also, this thread is about NEW CONTENT. Enjoy it and focus more on playing with it than bickering over a ring that makes no difference in the case of Savage sets.
    You tell them!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

CoP + SoH + MFA + L77 pet = ???

Definitely excited