Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Blast from the Past! New Update Coming Soon to Pocket Legends!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Pocket legends is a lot different then other legends games, yes 100k is a lot in SL players eyes but here its average, because it's A LOT easier to level up...
    I don't think it's any easier to level up than any of the other games, if anything harder. I would actually say Star Legends is the most similar, and yet their endgame elite cap is like 28k I believe. Of course it is only level 51. But leveling isn't any harder unless you are killing the bosses at the end every time.
    Arcane Legends is much easier to level in than here, you fly through kills much faster. I am not really sure of the endgame xp requirements to level 41.
    Dark Legends is hard to compare due to the quests, but I would say the PvE is probably easier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fourleaf View Post
    I don't think it's any easier to level up than any of the other games, if anything harder. I would actually say Star Legends is the most similar, and yet their endgame elite cap is like 28k I believe. Of course it is only level 51. But leveling isn't any harder unless you are killing the bosses at the end every time.
    Arcane Legends is much easier to level in than here, you fly through kills much faster. I am not really sure of the endgame xp requirements to level 41.
    Dark Legends is hard to compare due to the quests, but I would say the PvE is probably easier.
    Mega maze. Everyone abuses that crap, now whats the fastest?

Al yes is faster, but i think the elixirs make the difference in PL, AL has a weaker combo I think.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Mega maze. Everyone abuses that crap, now whats the fastest?

Al yes is faster, but i think the elixirs make the difference in PL, AL has a weaker combo I think.
    I would still put Aracane Legends as faster leveling, the mobs in crypts give really fast xp, the huge xp bonus in Pocket Legends does make a big difference with like up to 9x the normal xp.

The main reason people do mega maze is because Spacetime doesn't make those smooth xp run levels any more. Give us an endgame Plasma Pyramid or Crush the Keeper. I would also love to see Arcane Legends dodgeless mobs in PL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fourleaf View Post
    I would still put Aracane Legends as faster leveling, the mobs in crypts give really fast xp, the huge xp bonus in Pocket Legends does make a big difference with like up to 9x the normal xp.

The main reason people do mega maze is because Spacetime doesn't make those smooth xp run levels any more. Give us an endgame Plasma Pyramid or Crush the Keeper. I would also love to see Arcane Legends dodgeless mobs in PL.
    When i lvl, each run in wt4 gives 500-600 exp each run with between 3-5 mins each run

PL: Mega maze, at least 1-1.5k exp each run in under 3 mins or quicker i think

I dunno but I reckon it's equal, stack a 3x combo with a 4x thrasher+weekly exp with AL's pesky 50%+what is it's weekly elixir? 50% also or 2x? Anyways..
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone