Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Blast from the Past! New Update Coming Soon to Pocket Legends!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't pvp sooo me thinking this cap is worthless to those of us who already have 3pc rings had nothing to do with me being "afraid to pvp" you scary newbies....I just frankly think it's a catchup cap and does nothing for those of us who already have 3pc rings for our toons. Yes, we will get vanity pet, but so will everyone else who will also get the added2and3pc perks. We get nothing additional for taking all the time and effort to reach 77. Not trying to argue, just stating an opinion.

That being said, it's better than game being stagnant, sooooo....
    Last edited by lifesvr7; 07-18-2014 at 08:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

Hope elite armor is farrow the forgers armor lel, been waiting a long time for it
    Last edited by Covert; 07-18-2014 at 08:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Remove eye of eternity.It's unfair with who spent money and time to cap before update.
    "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Blast from the Past! New Update Coming Soon to Pocket Legends!

Quote Originally Posted by lifesvr7 View Post
    I don't pvp sooo me thinking this cap is worthless to those of us who already have 3pc rings had nothing to do with me being "afraid to pvp" you scary newbies....I just frankly think it's a catchup cap and does nothing for those of us who already have 3pc rings for our toons. Yes, we will get vanity pet, but so will everyone else who will also get the added2and3pc perks. We get nothing additional for taking all the time and effort to reach 77. Not trying to argue, just stating an opinion.

That being said, it's better than game being stagnant, sooooo....
    Actually, if you take the time and effort to reach 77, you get to equip the 77 elite items, which are better than 75/76. And every new cap since the 3rd elite vanity cap would have just been "Catch-Ups" then, because apparently the new content means nothing to you. There was no talk of giving oldies better elite items then, such as a 4pc. Why can't newer players, who may I say to get a 3pc ring at this cap have to have been around for at least 2 years, finally get true end game gear? Why does there have to be something more in it for you? It's the same as every cap. You just have some issue with players getting the same gear as you.

On another note looking through the ideas for this cap in general I really appreciate the attention to Pocket Legends Sts! Thank you guys.
    Last edited by Stevenmc; 07-18-2014 at 09:16 AM. Reason: mistake

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenmc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I rarely play pvp but I am happy n thanks full when sts add new caps . I caped x4 so far n enjoyed each time . My friends n I had so fun fighting together . Can't wait til the next one

LadyViviane 😄
    Lady Viviane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Time to get new tab and more plat
    Nice thou PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Yay!!!! Finally, thank you, thank you stg! We have been faithfully waiting for yrs, literally, and it's about time. I hope it will be awesome. I mostly have the same questions as everyone else but they'll be answered soon enuff.
    And as for the ring issue, I say cool, now all end gamers will have minimum 2pc and or 3pc ring. Shud make things funner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Yes, it will still be available.
    Hey remiem will ere also be update for sl coming soon for the summer? ))))))))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

on behalf of too many ignorant players.. sorry STS that you have to hear this crap after all the work you have done to improve the game forward and more importantly THANK YOU for adding new content for both old and new players. i understand it's not your top priority to add features to a game where players comment new content with frustrating and self-centered complaints instead of gratitude - thinking they are losing something while every new thing is for every player. adding more to achieve to the playing experience benefits all of the players - not just new ones or old ones. it would be really awkward if new content helped more people who have played the game several years ago. as the situation is right now - for a long time players have not been able to get any rings from fallen prince. not 2pc or 3pc ones. it has been probably a good thing for players who have had a long career in the game and you've had the advantage for a reason. you have played the game longer. you still have the advantage in many ways and it will never disappear - hopefully new content will not stop coming despite some idiots' way of handling the changes in the game - complaining and giving crap about the work that is behind the upgrades.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to muppa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vaporization View Post
    Remove eye of eternity.It's unfair with who spent money and time to cap before update.
    No its not unfair this is most likely the last cap therefore the eye vanity should stay plus this cap isnt meant to be a major cap its just 1 level for pete sake. This is meant for as a catchup cap for the newbies to help balance pvp. It is NOT meant for oldies to get even more ridiculouly op gear
    Last edited by AppleNoob; 07-18-2014 at 11:50 AM.
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Wow, check out all the preemptive hissy fits. They haven't even had the chance to screw anything up yet and already the whining has begun.

I'm not sure why everyone is suddenly inventing an "unfair 4-piece ring" in their heads. We've had five caps so far, but it only requires 3 of them to make the best ring. Why would anyone believe that a sixth cap coming out would do anything to change that?

The truly new aspects here are 1) it's a single new level, not 5 with gear sets and 2) the existing 76 opportunity is not going away when 77 comes out. The second item is the interesting one, because it means there will be two "cap item" opportunities available at once. This has never happened before in PL history, but I think it's a smart move.

It has been a problem ever since regular cap updates stopped coming out how to get new players the opportunity to earn the rare stuff and not be left out. Back when caps came out regularly, it was ok because new players could just wait for the next one. When "the next one" became uncertain, it meant they were waiting a long time, or perhaps forever. What STS is doing here is making a standing opportunity for newcomers to catch up and earn what old-timers have, at least stat-wise. They won't get the old vanities, nor the discontinued items, so that remains the old players' reward for their efforts.

This is exactly the right thing to do. Now everyone will have a chance to get their 2-piece ring (and hopefully 3-piece eventually with another cap release down the road), finally leveling the playing field. I know this rankles those who believe old players should never be able to be caught by new ones, but that doesn't make for a good game. There needs to be equal opportunity for everyone to earn the same advantages somehow so the game isn't rigged against newcomers. The community has been debating over this inequity for a long time, and finally STS has come up with a way to resolve it. I say good job.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fusionstrike For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vaporization:1735354
    That just leads to more PvP unbalance.
    ya YEET

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionstrike:1735599
    Wow, check out all the preemptive hissy fits. They haven't even had the chance to screw anything up yet and already the whining has begun.

I'm not sure why everyone is suddenly inventing an "unfair 4-piece ring" in their heads. We've had five caps so far, but it only requires 3 of them to make the best ring. Why would anyone believe that a sixth cap coming out would do anything to change that?

The truly new aspects here are 1) it's a single new level, not 5 with gear sets and 2) the existing 76 opportunity is not going away when 77 comes out. The second item is the interesting one, because it means there will be two "cap item" opportunities available at once. This has never happened before in PL history, but I think it's a smart move.

It has been a problem ever since regular cap updates stopped coming out how to get new players the opportunity to earn the rare stuff and not be left out. Back when caps came out regularly, it was ok because new players could just wait for the next one. When "the next one" became uncertain, it meant they were waiting a long time, or perhaps forever. What STS is doing here is making a standing opportunity for newcomers to catch up and earn what old-timers have, at least stat-wise. They won't get the old vanities, nor the discontinued items, so that remains the old players' reward for their efforts.

This is exactly the right thing to do. Now everyone will have a chance to get their 2-piece ring (and hopefully 3-piece eventually with another cap release down the road), finally leveling the playing field. I know this rankles those who believe old players should never be able to be caught by new ones, but that doesn't make for a good game. There needs to be equal opportunity for everyone to earn the same advantages somehow so the game isn't rigged against newcomers. The community has been debating over this inequity for a long time, and finally STS has come up with a way to resolve it. I say good job.
    Kudos to you dude. I stil don't see why the "oldies" are complaining, they still have an advantage with their 3pc rings.. Oh the irony.
    ya YEET

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

is there anyone who read the whole thing above^^? if yes can he summarize pls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

This has probably already been answered, but will l76 elites, regalia, alien, and starry garbs still be droppable?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quantionus View Post
    Here you go, 1) Why are people complaining about something that's not out yet. 2) Not sure why everyone has a mind set of a 4pc ring. 3) he thinks it's a smart move for sts to make 2 "caps" at one time equalling the playing field for old timers
    That's basically breaking it down for you.

"Never mess with a man that can end you, from a different zip code."-Sniper

20. The Following User Says Thank You to FFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Betting gold that this thread gonna get cleaned out soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Will there be elite items like the Marlin Sword or the Smouldering Boulder?"

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quantionus View Post
    Fuses posts are not tl;dr, they are quality.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DocDoBig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Blast from the Past! New Update Coming Soon to Pocket Legends!

Can we get a plat sale this weekend? The plat offers aren't working for me

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Crashy For This Useful Post:

Cyk