Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Elite Dungeon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default New Elite Dungeon

As one person said in off-topic section, finals are coming up...and grades come first for me unfortunately. Can someone describe the WHOLE dungeon? How to arrive, loots, new content..bosses...etc.
    Thanks guys!
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8743/cerealsigpicfinal.png
    Signature Credits: Rebel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Long as heck, mobs aren't so bad minibosses and bosses hit like trucks lol but fairly easy to get thru other than that. All pink drops every boss.
    Currently playing Acabero in PL

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Basically fun for the first hour. Took my group 'bout an hour to clear all 5 maps. ND YAAAY! That was my post about finals ;D. Don't worry about missing anything in the elite. Its done already. You can buy elite gear for like 5k in CS when you get on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

anyone thinking of posting a walk through on this? Would be really helpful.
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    Basically fun for the first hour. Took my group 'bout an hour to clear all 5 maps. ND YAAAY! That was my post about finals ;D. Don't worry about missing anything in the elite. Its done already. You can buy elite gear for like 5k in CS when you get on.
    I'm sure devs will nerf drop rate prices will raise later.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

That will be the cruelest joke the devs will ever play if they nerf the drop rates... Talk about right place right time. New players = TOTALLY SCREWED. Heheh.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    That will be the cruelest joke the devs will ever play if they nerf the drop rates... Talk about right place right time. New players = TOTALLY SCREWED. Heheh.....
    Well just think what would happen to the economy if they didn't like I heard at the time I started they nerfed Ao3 gold drop rates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Eh I'm disappointed with the design. More photocopies of enemies and equipment.

The cave design is cool (I recommended it at some point when I saw a photo of the pvp map). But everything else --- just gonna have gray clones running around. Bye bye colorful rift/cosmos/void.

And I was hoping for some new aliens, not just more of the same design.

I think I'll just get a full rift set and get the rest when prices drop. No interest in spending another 3-4 hours on one round.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I'm lvling my alts to 50 now... Only reason I didn't was because cyber. Now that I can get better then cyber in CS for like 5k, I'll do it .

Quote Originally Posted by Cabero View Post
    Well just think what would happen to the economy if they didn't like I heard at the time I started they nerfed Ao3 gold drop rates
    Oh that was sooo nice.... But prices did go through the roof then too. I got 13k of my PvE kills during that week of amazing Ao3 drops.

NorthEast Ohio on the #1 Trout River next to Lake Erie
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Im not a old PL player. but I will bet they drop the rate. There is always 2000 people online. They flood the market . then .......

Thats my guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Eh I'm disappointed with the design. More photocopies of enemies and equipment.

The cave design is cool (I recommended it at some point when I saw a photo of the pvp map). But everything else --- just gonna have gray clones running around. Bye bye colorful rift/cosmos/void.

And I was hoping for some new aliens, not just more of the same design.

I think I'll just get a full rift set and get the rest when prices drop. No interest in spending another 3-4 hours on one round.
    So this is the part where I dog you out for saying something negitive about the game like you been doing everyone else lately? what do expect for free?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Uh I'm not the only one who was bored, so stfu.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I was bored too after the first set of elite. First 5 levels was freakin amazing but now I won't go into Elite ever again. Unless we have funny witch competitions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I'm just saying I been watching the last few days you dogging people for voicing there opions. Other people have been agreeing witht he people you been dogging now I see you do it. I kept my mouth shut till I just seen you do what you been flaming others for.

Edit: and I'll leave it at that...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Because I'm trying to give constructive criticism about the game. Not just complain bc someone doesn't play my way. That's what I was calling people out on.

If this was an attempt to bring people back to PL, it was a weak one. I won't be playing through that map again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

OH when you do it it's constructive critcism? Bother others it's just complaining I see....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Cabero, me and Les used to be very very helpful in the community. Both of us still are, answering questions all the time. But all there is to do now is dog people and joke around on forums. Sorry if it bothers you that we are very very bored.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Well it's not cool who ever you do it to if they are rude people then fine but I seen people dog out a newcomer to the forums do bad today he wanted to quit the forums. Thats not what the forums are about and Les is one of them that did it to him. I been seeing Les more and more doing to people I had respect for him when I first started the forums now it seems like he is turing out like the rest of the dirt bag trolls that run around the forums. Thats why it upsets me so much. If he was always a dirtbag I wouldn't care so much. And this doesn't have anything to do with me about my post he dogged me on it pissed me off when people upset the newcomer. I joined these forums thinking it was mostly decent people on it. And lately thats getting far and few inbetween. Especially when now the old timers to the forums start doing it.

Edit: stating your opion on something is different then whinning. People need to learn the difference before they shoot off at the mouth.
    Last edited by Cabero; 01-10-2011 at 10:26 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

What was the thread that he dogged out? Personally, I only dog people out that have it coming to them. Like a few days ago, someone suggested EVEN MORE free platinum. I wanted to scream about how ungreatful he was for even posting that. But if the persons got good questions/statements, then he will get me replying to him in a polite manner. Hope that helps out with some of the forum dogging. Also people are becoming trolls more based on the players we come across every day. Its hard to stay polite when there are 30 people who will post "cNa I'z hve fre stuffz?" vs. the one guy who says "Can you guys help me out? I cannot seem to find this quest, much appreciated." That one guy will get 100% of my help, the 30 people will get 100% of my flame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Again, instead of complaining...
    Create a thread asking for people who like your playstyle to add you to their friends list and then invite them to your games.
    Or, try hosting your own games and explaining what you plan to do before you start. That way anyone who doesn't like your playstyle can leave early on. And you can boot anyone who runs in doing their own thing.

The game offers a lot of tools to allow you to shape the game how you want it. Until you've used them all and they didn't work, you have no right to complain.

then after his post Arterra stuck up for the guy. Then Les made another flame later read the whole post he wasn't the only one but. The guy wasn't complaining he was just stating his opion. just like Les did in this one.

Edit: that one wasn't to bad it was the next one that realy got me flamming after days of seeing him do stuff like that.