Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sentinel stats compared to Void and Cyber... **pic**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Snub View Post
    This is not the case... It just isnt as good, you get to much damage against.
    I fought in new shadow dungeon for hours with the shadow armor and DPS was huge and I died A lot too... I ended up swapping back to my Void gear and voila no more deaths. (Still getting hit hard though and almost dying)
    Lol you are changing back because you did more damage? One thing you could do is 1) get a better tank (they got buffed yesterday) or 2) use less skill and still do about the same dps with less mana wasted. But really I played with tanks yesterday and they kept aggro on themselves with us 2 mages (one dex and me a paly) and 1 dex bird (yes we where 4) and none died and we killed her in about 20 secs.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bears got buffed w the update? maybe its time my bear comes out of early retirement...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ECHUSER View Post
    bears got buffed w the update? maybe its time my bear comes out of early retirement...
    Yep
    # Warrior 'Crushing Blow' reduces more target damage.
    # Warrior 'Rage' increases caster damage more significantly. means a lot
    # The 'Terror' combo now correctly applies its target debuff.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Still - which one is the best set overall - void or sentinel? On paper, the only thing sentinel has to lose is the hit percentage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    Still - which one is the best set overall - void or sentineel? There are plenty of tradeoffs that have to be made either way.
    Pretty much the same in my book. Depends on your play style I would say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shemron View Post
    Lol you are changing back because you did more damage? One thing you could do is 1) get a better tank (they got buffed yesterday) or 2) use less skill and still do about the same dps with less mana wasted. But really I played with tanks yesterday and they kept aggro on themselves with us 2 mages (one dex and me a paly) and 1 dex bird (yes we where 4) and none died and we killed her in about 20 secs.
    I am not concerned, I own both sets.... Ill just wait it out.

I bought and sold about 10 of each these sets yesterday, tripled my money. Awesome, guys are dumping Wraith for 150 (every so often), i buy and resell within 20 mins for 210. Same as the sentinel armor, buying for 40-50-selling for 60-70-90.... Come to think of it i do this all day everyday with 21 slots before this new armor.
    Snub (65) Full Dex Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
    Still - which one is the best set overall - void or sentinel? On paper, the only thing sentinel has to lose is the hit percentage.
    It seems to me that Void is better...
    I think i have more range with the Megablaster and i seem to live longer (likely due to less damage on my attack, Void is more balanced if you full out nuke).
    With that said I have a problem with Nuking... If i have an ability available to use it is used right away. I just keep them all used/charging, keep hitting them in a certain order and hitting health pot as fast as possible, it is not unusual for me to go through 1000-2000 health pots in a day; I die a lot from nuking!

There is no question in my mind that a lot of people will like the new armor better but with the current drop rate the new armor will be 10k in the next day or two. Last night there were some 24 sentinel helmets for sale, 14 armors, and 12 shotguns. The prices are going to plummet because of the drop rate. My suggestion to everyone who doesn’t have it would be to go farm it and/or wait a day or two because the armor will be CHEAP!

My future forecast….

Sentinal armor as with Cyber will be throw away armor, Void is still the hardest to get even if it doesn’t turn out to be the best, thus making Void more sought after. In two weeks Sentinel armor will be 10k a piece and void will be back to normal, wraith selling for 300+. I have been stocking up Jacob’s helms and Mega blasters for just this to occur. Yesterday I bought 4 Wraith armor and resold within 20mins for 50k profit each. People panic and sell their junk cheap, it’s retarded!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

It's not retarded. If you look at how prices rise and drop, every time something changes in the game it affects the economy.
    I bought my keeper staff for 150k. That was when keeper was still hard to kill. Now it's what, 10k? I bought a wing same time for 350k (cheap at the time). They Nerfed everything so keeper was easy. I kept my stuff anyway bc I was using it. But with new gear that's cheaper and better, why would I hold on to my older stuff till the price plummets even more?
    I took a risk. So did you buy buying all the gear. But I saw no reason to hold on to my rift set any longer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    It's not retarded. If you look at how prices rise and drop, every time something changes in the game it affects the economy.
    why would I hold on to my older stuff till the price plummets even more?
    I took a risk. So did you buy buying all the gear. But I saw no reason to hold on to my rift set any longer.
    Rift is through the roof now Same as Void I just dumped (1hr ago) Wraith for 320k.

Also I bought 11 Overlord's helms because there worth something again. (I think the new bow combo is the best overall armor, sick damage--> Overloard’s Helm needed).

I also decided I’m buying a bunch of void shield and talon in case they decide to give it a set as well and make them worth something (This seems to be the plan, make everyone get cheap weapons/armor and even things up).... I bought all the ones under10k, like 10 of each lol. It is a cheap chance...if I’m wrong oh well i lose 100k...if they give it an increase CHA-CHING!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

damn, i should have bought a Sunblessed and Overlord yesterday when i still had money... was actually looking at both.

oh well, at least i have almost all of the new sets, except for keeper armor.
    i had a hunch that the drop rate nerf would come soon, so i dumped all my money in the new stuff while prices for that were dropping like there´s no tomorrow^^
    also got full "old" void set, as well as laser talon + shield.

can anyone with a sunbless/overlord set post a screenshot, so we can compare it with the other Archer Sets? Pretty please?
    edit: NVM, just found (and stole) this from the General Discussions Forum:

and here is my screenshot of the sentinel sets again:
    Last edited by xenosapien; 01-12-2011 at 06:45 PM.
    Xenosapien|Bird50|Dex - more metal than your grandma´s hip replacement.

The living Antenna-Trafficlight:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by xenosapien View Post
    can anyone with a sunbless/overlord set post a screenshot, so we can compare it with the other Archer Sets? Pretty please?
    I changed the original picture in post... added the Sunblessed Pic.