Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lol@26 bracket

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default Lol@26 bracket

Once a very fun bracket, turned totally pathetic. I use to a always pm guild GMs to set up a clash, but now it's just gang and spotblock. I know many people say it's "part of pvp" but if you haven't been here, you don't know. It's worse than any other bracket I've been, literally. And I've pvp'ed at lvl 8, 10, 15, 23, and 26.

So for anyone that would actually like to set up a legit clash WITHOUT blocks or spot blocks, please pm me.

Ign: Ipirate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Lol @Ipirate

I'm Alassien a twink at 26 and I'm fine with 26 bracket IDK why u say this.

If you get ganged call guildies or leave .... Easy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    So for anyone that would actually like to set up a legit clash WITHOUT blocks or spot blocks, please pm me
    Good Luck with that, Twinks don't usually have legit clashes. But when they do, (nah they almost never do that so idk what to say here :/)
    IGN: Sariita/Sariibites - AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Ganging and spot blocking is in the Air of Arlor! You'll find these 2 great things everywhere, every level. If you don't want to get ganged or get blocked in a fight, Leave game or quit pvp like I did!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

And thx for telling me ur ign, didnt expect u are ipirate...as I juz received a report claiming 2 officers of my guild were ganged by 4 players from invasion and u are one of the 4. I have 100% faith on my officers that they wont ever start ganging you guys and I wont question you further knowing this will be an endless argument. I will juz assume u were in a reli bad mood and let bygones be bygones. All I ask from you is to stop doing that to my guildmates and others. Other than that, i agree with you that lvl 26 has turned into a mess. Almost all lvl 26 guilds have formed an alliance except ur guild(invasion) to block and gang. Still, i dont think ur guild is any better than them since u guys dont really behave ur members huh......good luck

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

This is new, but I myself was a level 26 twink. I had spotblocking and ganging, but I had almost 0 deaths on it cause I always leave.
    call me a runner, but call yourself a ganger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default Lol@26 bracket

Quote Originally Posted by Thorluffy View Post
    And thx for telling me ur ign, didnt expect u are ipirate...as I juz received a report claiming 2 officers of my guild were ganged by 4 players from invasion and u are one of the 4. I have 100% faith on my officers that they wont ever start ganging you guys and I wont question you further knowing this will be an endless argument. I will juz assume u were in a reli bad mood and let bygones be bygones. All I ask from you is to stop doing that to my guildmates and others. Other than that, i agree with you that lvl 26 has turned into a mess. Almost all lvl 26 guilds have formed an alliance except ur guild(invasion) to block and gang. Still, i dont think ur guild is any better than them since u guys dont really behave ur members huh......good luck
    I am not invasion, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

But if it is the match I am guessing you are talking about, I assure you that I did not participate in the ganging. I did accidentally ks a kill on Saltiest by pressing aimed, but unless you call that ganging, then I didn't. However, yes if am aware invasion has started ganging recently, and it's getting old. Also Thor, please do not point fingers at certain guilds. Your guild isn't perfect too, if you'd like details I'll tell you, but this isn't the place for me to say it.

My guild is Cry by the way, and I was in invasion for about 2 days last month.

As a future note to this thread, please no calling names or pointing fingers. This is an open challenge to anyone who accepts it. Do not flame this thread with twink drama please.

Last edited by UndeadJudge; 07-21-2014 at 09:39 AM. Reason: added info

9. The Following User Says Thank You to UndeadJudge For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Ganging and spot blocking is in the Air of Arlor! You'll find these 2 great things everywhere, every level. If you don't want to get ganged or get blocked in a fight, Leave game or quit pvp like I did!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk
    Yeah well, it didn't used to be this way, which is why I made this thread. When Hippie was in 26 we would ask to clash other guilds. It was a blast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Default Lol@26 bracket

I would like to add my thoughts to this thread. Being that I joined this bracket last year and played for almost 6 months, it's sad to see what it's become. I recently rejoined the bracket with a mage (Merkage), a tank (Sofakingg), and a rogue (Divinecrit).

After playing in end game for a few months I wanted to return to my home bracket to be with old friends and teach others what I've learned. Rather, I'm faced with a bracket where I'm ganged almost every game, spot blocked, and insulted constantly.

I realize that this is part of the game, but it's sad to see that this bracket has become to crumble. When I was GM of Decimation I made sure to teach my guildmates everything I knew (builds, clashing strategy, 1v1 strategy, etc,). In my opinion, the skill level in this bracket is at an all time low (I see rogues with hooks that charge nox... SMH)

Thor, we did in fact kill your officers but there were no blocks on their team. They had the opportunity the entire match to call back up or leave. I'm not sure if they were trying to do some sort of passive protest, but there won't be any pity parties bc it was a fair game. We didn't block and they didn't call therefore it was their fault.

Anyhow, like judge said, I'm always down for a 5v5 without blocks so feel free to PM me and set one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by raw; 07-21-2014 at 10:03 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to raw For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
    I am not invasion, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

But if it is the match I am guessing you are talking about, I assure you that I did not participate in the ganging. I did accidentally ks a kill on Saltiest by pressing aimed, but unless you call that ganging, then I didn't. However, yes if am aware invasion has started ganging recently, and it's getting old. Also Thor, please do not point fingers at certain guilds. Your guild isn't perfect too, if you'd like details I'll tell you, but this isn't the place for me to say it.

My guild is Cry by the way, and I was in invasion for about 2 days last month.

As a future note to this thread, please no calling names or pointing fingers. This is an open challenge to anyone who accepts it. Do not flame this thread with twink drama please.

my apology if i misunderstood u and you are right, my guild isnt perfect. Perhaps it's a normal phenomenon that a guild will get corrupted as it grows bigger and bigger. Knowing this doesnt mean i accept idiot in the guild or tolerate this culture. Im happy if u could provide me the evidence or complaint(plz specify the name) of my guildmates ganging someone to help me cleaning up the guild.

Best regards.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Thorluffy For This Useful Post:

raw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thorluffy View Post
    my apology if i misunderstood u and you are right, my guild isnt perfect. Perhaps it's a normal phenomenon that a guild will get corrupted as it grows bigger and bigger. Knowing this doesnt mean i accept idiot in the guild or tolerate this culture. Im happy if u could provide me the evidence or complaint(plz specify the name) of my guildmates ganging someone to help me cleaning up the guild.

Best regards.
    No guild is perfect, it's cool.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UndeadJudge For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raw View Post
    I would like to add my thoughts to this thread. Being that I joined this bracket last year and played for almost 6 months, it's sad to see what it's become. I recently rejoined the bracket with a mage (Merkage), a tank (Sofakingg), and a rogue (Divinecrit).

After playing in end game for a few months I wanted to return to my home bracket to be with old friends and teach others what I've learned. Rather, I'm faced with a bracket where I'm ganged almost every game, spot blocked, and insulted constantly.

I realize that this is part of the game, but it's sad to see that this bracket has become to crumble. When I was GM of Decimation I made sure to teach my guildmates everything I knew (builds, clashing strategy, 1v1 strategy, etc,). In my opinion, the skill level in this bracket is at an all time low (I see rogues with hooks that charge nox... SMH)

Thor, we did in fact kill your officers but there were no blocks on their team. They had the opportunity the entire match to call back up or leave. I'm not sure if they were trying to do some sort of passive protest, but there won't be any pity parties bc it was a fair game. We didn't block and they didn't call therefore it was their fault.

Anyhow, like judge said, I'm always down for a 5v5 without blocks so feel free to PM me and set one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    well...i cant comment much...i guess we have difference perspective on the definition of 'fair'.

Taking the scenario u mentioned as eg, from ur point of view,u enter a ctf room with 3 other players on ur team(not random players but twinks) and you see 2 players in the opposite team. Since there is not spot blocking involved , so it's fair enuf to kill them 4 vs 2 as they have the choice to call or to leave.

From my point of view if i were u, when i enter a ctf room with 3 other players in my team facing 2 players in the opposite team and there is absolutely no spot blocking involved. Instead of picking up a fight with them 4v2, i will withdraw myself and ask another guildmate to withdraw as well to make it 2v2.

So yea, tatz the difference btw us in handling this situation. Since it's juz an online game with the moderators keeping themselves 'cool' from the issue of spot blocking and ganging. I cant really tell which doing is right . So yea, juz do as u like, and i will stand strong with my own way of playing too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

hey pirate. just sold my lvl 27 gear becuz of what u said in game was true. good luck. also I was solo and no one really ganged me, because I was pretty polite to all: rebel, invasion, but bl is quite annoying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

your all nabs <333

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Want to lol more? Get a lvl 26 PvP a SnS egg and watch the fun :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bangbam View Post
    your all nabs <333
    Bangnub xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Charged nox......
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406006474.242736.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  24.8 KB
    I just threw up

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Speedofsound For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I hate to blame people but if you wanna blame anyone point the finger at STS for not adding content to pvp. Like removing guild titles, player names, pvp crosstalk. Maybe even random team generator.
    Or if your completely fed up with the PvP system quit for a few months. If everyone legit stopped playing Im sure they would do something.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theillist1 View Post
    I hate to blame people but if you wanna blame anyone point the finger at STS for not adding content to pvp. Like removing guild titles, player names, pvp crosstalk. Maybe even random team generator.
    Or if your completely fed up with the PvP system quit for a few months. If everyone legit stopped playing Im sure they would do something.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2
    i have lost faith on sts in doing any changes to pvp and im not going to leave the game as it's my only game in life in fact lol , a place to relax. So, i will juz do it my way to fix it.

IGN: Thorluffy,Thorluffybolt,Thorluffysama,Thorluffyris e