Thread: How to join with friends?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default How to join with friends?

This is for Arcane Legends.

I clicked on Social, then in Friends tab I clicked on my friend "Party Invite". My friend then accepted the invite. On my Party tab I see my friend but not a "join" or "go to" option.

I went back to the battle screen click on my friend's name, the popup menu has the join disabled. I sent another invite, and again he accepted. Still no option to "join" or "go to".

In hopes to solve this problem I bought some platinum and created a guild. When I go to Social, and click on the guild tab the "Party Invite" is disabled.

I want join up with my friends so we can team up and complete quests together. What am I doing wrong? What am I missing? This is frustrating.

Sometimes I see, "can't join in full game". What does that mean? We have tired to join each other in towns, forest and mines.

I searched this issue on the forms, and the answer seems to be the portals/servers/instances (whatever they are called) are full. So, is this what I can expect in this game? If I'm lucky I might be able to join my friends? If it is a server full issue, then when is the least crowded time? Should we try at 3:00 AM on a Tuesday morning to see if we have better luck to join with each other?
    Last edited by MrCadel; 07-20-2014 at 09:16 PM. Reason: wrong form

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Either:

• The map is actually full (4 players maximum per PvE map, 10 Players maximum per PvP map, 30 players maximum per Town)

• If your friend has typed "/partyinvite 000" in the chatbox to solo the map (PvE maps only)

• If your friend is/was in another party (PvE maps only) when they originally joined the map

• One of the other players in the (PvE maps only) map with your friend is in a party with another player in the same map.

• The map you are trying to join was once full (PvE maps only) (everyone/someone that was in it left when it was already full).

A fix to this is to have them leave the map and the party, then reinvite them to your party and have them re-enter the zone.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord