Thread: A lil comparison of ursoth and goblin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

This event was 1000% better than the goblin event. The items available from the token vendor were better during the goblin invasion but unless you spent plat for the tokens or gold/plat for energy you couldn't afford anything worthwhile. Like Rare I spent the majority of my tokens on entangled chests to make spirit chests.

The gold making potential of this event was immense. There was no way to make gold in the goblin event without spending gold or plat. This event was truly for free players. I am not sure exactly how much gold I will have made from this event as but it will be millions.

I can't say this enough but great job STS!!! Keep these types of events coming. It keeps the game interesting and fresh. Give players something to do, and ways to make gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyblue View Post
    This event was 1000% better than the goblin event. The items available from the token vendor were better during the goblin invasion but unless you spent plat for the tokens or gold/plat for energy you couldn't afford anything worthwhile. Like Rare I spent the majority of my tokens on entangled chests to make spirit chests.

The gold making potential of this event was immense. There was no way to make gold in the goblin event without spending gold or plat. This event was truly for free players. I am not sure exactly how much gold I will have made from this event as but it will be millions.

I can't say this enough but great job STS!!! Keep these types of events coming. It keeps the game interesting and fresh. Give players something to do, and ways to make gold.

agree, after event, game became boring again. LOL

cute is just my cover