Thread: Level 15 warrior PVE Build! and pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Level 15 warrior PVE Build! and pet.

Can you guys tell me the perfect legendary gear, skill combination and pet for warrior? Specially which pet is better for warrior class?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

oi. tumi ketia online ahiba? moi tumak koi dim.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Skyward Smash
    Axe throw
    Vengeful Blood
    Horn of Renew
    Pet: Dovabear,ribbit,orion,slag and ripmaw helps a lot at that level.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by utpal View Post
    oi. tumi ketia online ahiba? moi tumak koi dim.
    Online thakuwei... Jetiyai tetiyai paba.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Skyward Smash
    Axe throw
    Vengeful Blood
    Horn of Renew
    Pet: Dovabear,ribbit,orion,slag and ripmaw helps a lot at that level.

I like those skills too, but can you be more specific on skill points?
    well, i do not like orion and ribbit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Churjya View Post
    I like those skills too, but can you be more specific on skill points?
    well, i do not like orion and ribbit.
    A warrior that invests skill points in passive at level 18 or less isn't clever. You need to spend all skills points in upgrading skills and all upgrades help a lot. If you're vs'ing rogue or warrior, the thing that helps you to win is the heal fails, so you need stun build.
    My level 15 warrior uses these skill Upgrades:
    Skyward smash
    1) Quaking Earth- Has 25% chance to stun enemy. Helps a lot

Axe Throw
    1) Denting Bow: This reduces target armour by 10%(Useful for vs'ing any class) and makes the enemy hit feeble for 3 seconds(Best way to avoid ROgue's Critical hits)
    2) Concussion: This gives you 25% chance to stun enemy. Again a great Upgrade.
    3)Blacksmith's Touch: This helps you to do 15% more axe throw damage. A normal axe throw does 145-160 damage at that level and 20 more damage is good.
    4)Chained Bait: It pulls the enemies within your melee range. Tbh axe throw is a waste of a skill if you don't unlock this upgrade.

Vengeful Blood:
    1) Acute Strike: On uncharged venge, you get 15% more critical and on charging, you get 25% more critical. Rmember, warrior crits do 75% more damage and these crits hurt a lot!
    2) Savage Strikes: Increases damage by 15% on uncharged venge and by 25% on charged venge. Again an Great upgrade to unlock.
    3) Focused Rage: Increases the benefits of vengeful by 40%. Without this upgrade venge lasts 7 seconds and by upgrading it your venge lasts 3 more seconds and is a good upgrade aswell.
    4) Adrenaline Surge: Boosts your Strength by 25 on uncharge venge and boost it by 50 on charged. This increases your overall hp, and and is a great way to start off a fight.
    Horn of Renew:
    1) Increased duration: It increases duration by 25%. Without this upgrade, Horn does 5 ticks of heal and with it you get one more heal tick! It's a nice upgrade too.
    2) Protective Sheild: It gives invulnerability to all the damage for 2 seconds and helps a lot.
    Thats the whole set of skills with upgrades.
    Many use chest splitter over axe throw: I don't know why. Usually mages and rgoes run a lot and chest splitter hardly hits them. Axe pulls them and allows you too keep attacking them even if they run.
    If you have questions pm me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    A warrior that invests skill points in passive at level 18 or less isn't clever. You need to spend all skills points in upgrading skills and all upgrades help a lot. If you're vs'ing rogue or warrior, the thing that helps you to win is the heal fails, so you need stun build.
    My level 15 warrior uses these skill Upgrades:
    Skyward smash
    1) Quaking Earth- Has 25% chance to stun enemy. Helps a lot

Axe Throw
    1) Denting Bow: This reduces target armour by 10%(Useful for vs'ing any class) and makes the enemy hit feeble for 3 seconds(Best way to avoid ROgue's Critical hits)
    2) Concussion: This gives you 25% chance to stun enemy. Again a great Upgrade.
    3)Blacksmith's Touch: This helps you to do 15% more axe throw damage. A normal axe throw does 145-160 damage at that level and 20 more damage is good.
    4)Chained Bait: It pulls the enemies within your melee range. Tbh axe throw is a waste of a skill if you don't unlock this upgrade.

Vengeful Blood:
    1) Acute Strike: On uncharged venge, you get 15% more critical and on charging, you get 25% more critical. Rmember, warrior crits do 75% more damage and these crits hurt a lot!
    2) Savage Strikes: Increases damage by 15% on uncharged venge and by 25% on charged venge. Again an Great upgrade to unlock.
    3) Focused Rage: Increases the benefits of vengeful by 40%. Without this upgrade venge lasts 7 seconds and by upgrading it your venge lasts 3 more seconds and is a good upgrade aswell.
    4) Adrenaline Surge: Boosts your Strength by 25 on uncharge venge and boost it by 50 on charged. This increases your overall hp, and and is a great way to start off a fight.
    Horn of Renew:
    1) Increased duration: It increases duration by 25%. Without this upgrade, Horn does 5 ticks of heal and with it you get one more heal tick! It's a nice upgrade too.
    2) Protective Sheild: It gives invulnerability to all the damage for 2 seconds and helps a lot.
    Thats the whole set of skills with upgrades.
    Many use chest splitter over axe throw: I don't know why. Usually mages and rgoes run a lot and chest splitter hardly hits them. Axe pulls them and allows you too keep attacking them even if they run.
    If you have questions pm me
    I guess This build will be better on level 20. I will try this Build. ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Churjya View Post
    I guess This build will be better on level 20. I will try this Build. ty
    Well no warrior or rogue has ever beat me in a fair 1v1. Yes I lost to a rogue lv 16. But at 20there are some upgrades from these that you don't need. And warrior having skills invested in passives don't have any debuffs and they can't beat a rogue. Well you can try any build.