Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Coming Soon! | Nekro the Undead Whelp Crafting Quest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    And not being mean or trying to be but, When learning English or any other language, you don't start learning "da wit d" and so forth the "ghetto" words. But then again it's his way of typing so let him be. Was wrong to call him out for that if he wasn't doing anything bad like insulting
    Yes ty, there u hv it!
    Edit: i dont even know da meanin of ghetto is! Tats how moderate my english is! ;( even if i ghetto or wat, tis is how i type, if u type like tis, people pin point at u, u think u like it? No rite, its alrdy gd i can communicate wit people in english, n yes i didnt insult nobody here, juz statin my own facts abt tis announcement n debatin my points, tats all! Jeez!
    Last edited by Sephiroth143; 07-24-2014 at 08:01 PM.
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    ~D S E P H~
    Your Most Trusted Buyer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

If the singe owners get their leveled pets re-egged, that will inject a plethora of these new pets into the game all at once, rather than having them come out comparatively slowly so the player base isn't overwhelmed with op-ness. Also. if they re-egg leveled singes, they lose the profit they would make from all those players needing singe eggs for this new pet. So where would the benefit be?

This request seems to be basically asking for a free arcane pet. I paid 250 plat for scorch which is useless, but I've now had it for 7 months. Requesting it to be re-egged so I could get a better mythic pet that (hypothetically) came out now would be laughable. We've been requesting a scorch update as long as the singe one has been being asked for, and haven't got that even though we HAD to spend plat to get it.

So what makes current singe owners special? You're not happy with your arcane pet? Well people have been complaining about it since it came out. You all read the forums, so a good 90% could have opted not to buy and open it based on that info. The other 10% bought it before there was info, presumably to have it first, so that's their perogative also.

As for Shady and Surge, the prices are outrageous, but people were willing to pay even before knowing if it was actually good or not. That's straight up greed on both he seller's and the buyer's sides. No harm, no foul, but neither has the right to take that greed out on STS for progressing the game and giving people other than those 44 players something to work for and look forward to. A pet that, as it has been pointed out, likely won't actually be here until the fall.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Hey STS...

Have you ever tried playing your own game? You are utterly ridiculous. Do you not learn from your mistakes? I recommend you guys just DELETE everything you did since the "client update". What you guys should have done instead was make several expansions per level cap. That would make the game way more enjoyable instead of this bs. I dare you guys to just start an account from scratch. Feel the pain your customers are dealing with. I bet the average person would quit the game even before capping. Whether you like it or not, this game has evolved into a hardcore, pay to win type of game. And that is what we DO NOT want. Be realistic, people have jobs, lives, etc to deal with. This now-petty game shouldn't take up 90% of our lives. It's a GAME. I know everyone is greedy, and you want your money, but look at this in the future. At this rate, AL will die, just like all your other games have. All I have to say is make your customers happy. That should be your number one priority so let's see it. Cmon guys, you're better than this.
    Last edited by Instanthumor; 07-24-2014 at 08:00 PM.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

i have a big request STS. Stop specullating stuff like this. You guys ruin the market. It ither goes down bcs you announce something with months in advance or you make a pet price go crazy bcs of stuff like this.

it would have been nicer for all players im sure if you would have made the new pet come from scorch, force everybody to own it once as bought and once as egg to get. convert mythic to arcane makes sense .

its crazy to pay hundreds of dollars open idk 500 lockeds and not get one arcane.

when i read, craft, elite, essences.. i was like finally something to do in the game.... but guees what, not sts, make arcane from arcane :d

thanks again for another update for the very rich players in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    If the singe owners get their leveled pets re-egged, that will inject a plethora of these new pets into the game all at once, rather than having them come out comparatively slowly so the player base isn't overwhelmed with op-ness. Also. if they re-egg leveled singes, they lose the profit they would make from all those players needing singe eggs for this new pet. So where would the benefit be?

This request seems to be basically asking for a free arcane pet. I paid 250 plat for scorch which is useless, but I've now had it for 7 months. Requesting it to be re-egged so I could get a better mythic pet that (hypothetically) came out now would be laughable. We've been requesting a scorch update as long as the singe one has been being asked for, and haven't got that even though we HAD to spend plat to get it.

So what makes current singe owners special? You're not happy with your arcane pet? Well people have been complaining about it since it came out. You all read the forums, so a good 90% could have opted not to buy and open it based on that info. The other 10% bought it before there was info, presumably to have it first, so that's their perogative also.

As for Shady and Surge, the prices are outrageous, but people were willing to pay even before knowing if it was actually good or not. That's straight up greed on both he seller's and the buyer's sides. No harm, no foul, but neither has the right to take that greed out on STS for progressing the game and giving people other than those 44 players something to work for and look forward to. A pet that, as it has been pointed out, likely won't actually be here until the fall.
    If it will not be here until fall, what is the point of crashing everything and dissapointing players? 44 players is a lot of end gamers, Serancha - active end gamers.

My question is, why are they even releasing another new pet instead of other items that have been asking to be replaced for A WHILE? We've still been begging for replacements on the mythic ring (arcane ring is not replacement, it needs a mythic replacement) and mythic amulet. However, these items are still the best items to use apart from the arcane versions despite the items being 10-11 levels lower than the cap. Ridiculous, right?

Shady and Surge were advertised as overpowered & were actually quite good. They do have the right to take the greed out on STG because STG promoted the pet as an overpowered pet that players will achieve by placing top ten in their class leaderboard. Now, is it really overpowered when compared with this pet? Heck no!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post

Couldn't have said it better myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Hey STS...

Have you ever tried playing your own game? You are utterly ridiculous. Do you not learn from your mistakes? I recommend you guys just DELETE everything you did since the "client update". What you guys should have done instead was make several expansions per level cap. That would make the game way more enjoyable instead of this bs. I dare you guys to just start an account from scratch. Feel the pain your customers are dealing with. I bet the average person would quit the game even before capping. Whether you like it or not, this game has evolved into a hardcore, pay to win type of game. And that is what we DO NOT want. Be realistic, people have jobs, lives, etc to deal with. This now-petty game shouldn't take up 90% of our lives. It's a GAME. I know everyone is greedy, and you want your money, but look at this in the future. At this rate, AL will die, just like all your other games have. All I have to say is make your customers happy. That should be your number one priority so let's see it. Cmon guys, you're better than this.
    Well said! Expecially ''Pay to win type of game''
    YOU HAVE FAILED THIS GAME!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Now...sell SnS eggs!!!
    I can finally get one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    My question is, why are they even releasing another new pet instead of other items that have been asking to be replaced for A WHILE?

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gwyn View Post
    Now...sell SnS eggs!!!
    I can finally get one
    Lmao xD
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    ~D S E P H~
    Your Most Trusted Buyer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post
    Is that what Sam Hayne looks like?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Allison For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by serancha View Post
    if the singe owners get their leveled pets re-egged, that will inject a plethora of these new pets into the game all at once, rather than having them come out comparatively slowly so the player base isn't overwhelmed with op-ness. Also. If they re-egg leveled singes, they lose the profit they would make from all those players needing singe eggs for this new pet. So where would the benefit be?

This request seems to be basically asking for a free arcane pet. I paid 250 plat for scorch which is useless, but i've now had it for 7 months. Requesting it to be re-egged so i could get a better mythic pet that (hypothetically) came out now would be laughable. We've been requesting a scorch update as long as the singe one has been being asked for, and haven't got that even though we had to spend plat to get it.

As for shady and surge, the prices are outrageous, but people were willing to pay even before knowing if it was actually good or not. That's straight up greed on both he seller's and the buyer's sides. No harm, no foul, but neither has the right to take that greed out on sts for progressing the game and giving people other than those 44 players something to work for and look forward to. A pet that, as it has been pointed out, likely won't actually be here until the fall.
    wow well said ^^

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Is crafting Nekro here to stay, or will he disappear in time?

thanks,
    Ava
    Avy
    12-2012

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post
    "Money money money, You make a money money money, STS make a money money money, STS swallow people's money"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

"Use this recipe to combine a SINGE EGG + a new crafting element, Undead Ectoplasm into Nekro the Undead Whelp."
    umm nvm o.o

Konan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

In the end, STG should have waited at least 3-4 weeks before releasing this NEWS. This is all outrageously wrong for the Event winner's, Then again lol what about those Goblin event winners. I'm sure the pet is also OVER POWER just needed tweaking in stats and arcane skills lol the rarity don't even matter hahaha.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

lol

Konan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

In my humble opinion:

We cannot expect that the top pet/item we earned through effort/money will stay the best.

Its like a real world, new things are always developed and release to the world.

Lets overcome ego and be happy and have fun with pet/item we currently own. And positively challenge for new better things to come.

Cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

This request to let all Singe users get a Nekro pet and not buy another Singe's egg .. it will not happen. They are going to come with a small fix on this pet ( or problem ) because many of you raged but its not going to be enough to repair all of this.

This pet is not coming in months. Is coming soon ( maximum 2 weeks ).

I remember when they took out 5 int , str , dex from Singe because it was considered way too op by Samael's users ( no crit .. da hell ? ). What about Nekro ? SnS ?

Singe its the only pet who costed a lot and didn't worth it . Many people has it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

"Soon" can be many things.

We will fix the passives "soon" (over a year later)
    We will come out with a new skill system "soon"