Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Coming Soon! | Nekro the Undead Whelp Crafting Quest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

This quest essentially is the arcane ring quest for a pet. An Arcane component and collecting elite drops (dragkin teeth-ignoring the low normal map drops)

So instead of using Singe as a crafting component why not have another arcane drop from crates as the crafting component (Essentially that's what is happening already with Singe being used in the current iteration since you need new arcane Singe drops from locks for future crafting) Just name it "Arcane Egg Sacrifice"

Then you fix two big things

1) Previous owners of Singe that get screwed over if they can't use their pet in Stable for crafting

2) People who never owned Singe won't complain that others were able to get it very cheap, or that then got a lot of use of the pet (arguable) and then use it for crafting

and a small thing gets fixed.

3)Singe remains a pet for people to use if they choose to instead of a sacrifice which is what everyone will do as this is currently implemented

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluevaporz For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    I'm fine with either decision. As long as current Singe owners get recompensated for this.
    They get tons of complaints about Singe. The problem with these complaints is you don't know who is for real and has an issue with their pet and who is just a merch lobbying to make more gold.
    So they solved this ... by saying foget the players with issues, let's just make it so the merches make more off their Singe investments. They gotta fix this, and fix it now.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I still pick samael because of arcane PANIC and passive PANIC.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Speedofsound View Post
    I still pick samael because of arcane PANIC and passive PANIC.
    Nekro can stun as well Panic/Terrify/Stun are all the same thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Angry

This is ridiculous, why not make a new pet, have a 'slag/ripmaw' type event, and make it a quest to upgrade it for a limited time?
    Using singe? How desperate is this? You want all your end game players to quit? Why would you make a pet that is far beyond the ones available now? There is no reason for this after releasing the twins. You just made them worthless.
    Please go and fix the problems with the current system. You have a ton of complaints, bug and market problems listed in the forums, plz stop to adress some of the bigger ones. We would love to see our game grow, but you are only unbalancing all but the richest players, even with farming hard the current system barley lets one accumulate enough gold to get such pets like singe and sam and they are so few and far between in lock openings, that only the plat rich have a slim chance. Im so tired of opening locks and not getting anything of worth! Spend 15 plat and yet most of the stuff in the lock is worthless and not even enough to offset the cost of 15 plat per crate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    Nekro can stun as well Panic/Terrify/Stun are all the same thing.
    Stun is much worse. It has stun immunity which is 7 seconds long. So it is a worse crawly in terms of stun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Exactly. I would NOT mind having the crafted pet in my stable so my toon can use it. I don't even need it as an egg.
    Sts shld do tis. Those who own da pet can craftable but once it craft, it automatically in our stable, cant chge to egg at all. U said u wan us players to work hard on gettin one, tis is da way. Or as wat fluff said, if its few opened singes, re-egg it bck for craftin. Y buy another egg wen we alrdy owned one. Tis is madness...
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    ~D S E P H~
    Your Most Trusted Buyer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    Does sts control the market now? Did they tell you to pay 120m for an egg? Lol
    No, they told people to run 3 weeks for an egg to win an overpowered pet. It's not really overpowered now, is it?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    No, they told people to run 3 weeks for an egg to win an overpowered pet. It's not really overpowered now, is it?
    I don't get how you can release a NEW Arcane pet literally a few days after a 3 week event was completed. An in this event people competed for a NEW Arcane Pet also.

Seriously, did you guys even BOTHER to think this one over?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Interesting feedback especially when you read between the lines....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Lol I'm not trying to defend sts but we didn't really know shady was overpowered until we started hatching them right? Did remiem's video show how good this pet was in pvp? No.

Now you suggest people should get to re-egg them because a new arcane pet is coming? Shady will still rule in pvp.. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I think you guys are having a hard time understanding that nekro is a completely different pet. Just because it requires a singe egg to craft doesn't mean every previous singe owner should automatically have this new pet. Wouldn't that ruin the entire point?
    It doesnt, y? Coz singe shld b da most powerful pet den samael but it doesnt, sts kept on sayin singe is da most powerful pet den rest of arcanes but it isnt rite? Tis is to compensate us singes owners coz its unfair n also its illogical to buy another egg whereas we alrdy hv one in da first place! Its totally uncommon sense. If indicates a different pet, y nd another existed pet to create a new pet? At least arcane ring crafted using a new not used item n tats a shard, get it? Only those who doesnt hv one, said utterly rubbish illogical points they can come out for. N to those who hv one, but also said utterly rubbish as well ar dirty merchants nervously statin illogical points juzta physco sts sidin dem instead. Trololol on tis! N all i know is TIS IS MADNESS, get my point?
    Sts, get my point? Trololol on tis? Get it?
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    ~D S E P H~
    Your Most Trusted Buyer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Lol I'm not trying to defend sts but we didn't really know shady was overpowered until we started hatching them right? Did remiem's video show how good this pet was in pvp? No.

Now you suggest people should get to re-egg them because a new arcane pet is coming? Shady will still rule in pvp.. Lol
    If you listen to the video, she advertises it as an overpowered pet and that is the primary reason to obtain it. Not really the same sale's pitch is it?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

So how about adding a 20% DMG and 17% crit to shady and surge and Remove the random circles AA.Make it into perhaps like a runic flare proc,but instead of a huge stone, An elondrian tree, which has area of effect that does the Heal/DMG +adding a mana regen and reduced damage while inside the trees area of affect =). I mean I wouldn't mind the new pet being released 3 days after sns then...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

As much as I feel bad for all the SnS owners or people that just bought the egg for 100m+, I feel as if it's in the right direction for the game to allow more crafting options into certain items. In this case, this will spark interest in running elites again which is awesome for farmers like myself! Also, until we actually try the pet in action, there's no saying if it's going to be OP or not. The same was said about Singe, nightshade, SnS, but Samael owners still held their own in pvp against such new pets! If anything, STS have said they wanted to normalize Arcane pets so that you don't have to have the must have pet, so I'm sure some balancing and buffing will ensue should they all still drop from crates.

Anything to spark interest in elites I'm always going to vote for. Perhaps a little too soon after SnS, but it's in the right direction for the game overall! Didn't get your Samael and got the cappy Singe in crate? Craft it better! Got the maul when it's about to be expired? Run some elites and bring it back to life! Hammer jaw not OP enough? Run some elites during shark week to craft a robot with lasers version in elites! It's going to be awesome!
    Last edited by Kakashis; 07-24-2014 at 07:06 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

STS should NOT have released a new Arcane pet immediately after an event end. If people who competed on the LB knew about this pet you'd think there would even be so many SnS? Definitely not. STS basically milked their customers throughout the event and now they're sticking it to all the players especially the ones who competed by saying, "Hey guise, new pet, but sorry you gots to PAY MUCH MUCH MORE".

21. The Following User Says Thank You to keikali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth143 View Post
    It doesnt, y? Coz singe shld b da most powerful pet den samael but it doesnt, sts kept on sayin singe is da most powerful pet den rest of arcanes but it isnt rite? Tis is to compensate us singes owners coz its unfair n also its illogical to buy another egg whereas we alrdy hv one in da first place! Its totally uncommon sense. If indicates a different pet, y nd another existed pet to create a new pet? At least arcane ring crafted using a new not used item n tats a shard, get it? Only those who doesnt hv one, said utterly rubbish illogical points they can come out for. N to those who hv one, but also said utterly rubbish as well ar dirty merchants nervously statin illogical points juzta physco sts sidin dem instead. Trololol on tis! N all i know is TIS IS MADNESS, get my point?
    Sts, get my point? Trololol on tis? Get it?
    WTF man?!? Holy hell do you speak English (no offense to those whos first language is not English)...? What the hell was all that? We need an ebonics translator here immediately.

All I understood was "rubbish," which clearly is your whole entire post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

STS should NOT have released a new Arcane pet immediately after an event end. If people who competed on the LB knew about this pet you'd think there would even be so many SnS? Definitely not. STS basically milked their customers throughout the event and now they're sticking it to all the players especially the ones who competed by saying, "Hey guise, new pet, but sorry you gots to PAY MUCH MUCH MORE".
    Lol you guys are acting like this pet is here already. Haven't you realized that "coming soon" means 3-4 months by sts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gontyna Kry View Post
    WTF man?!? Holy hell do you speak English (no offense to those whos first language is not English)...? What the hell was all that? We need an ebonics translator here immediately.

Serisouly kid u are gunna pick on someone for the way he types? Maybe his first language isn't English.your post isnt in any way constructive not even a lil bit...

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gontyna Kry View Post

Dude, He is a person of Muslim, He just speak English good and Peoples not bother his words.

You the one who WANNA start the Drama, if you don't want, oh please, don't judge his words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    Serisouly kid u are gunna pick on someone for the way he types? Maybe his first language isn't English.your post isnt in any way constructive not even a lil bit...
    He is a people of Muslim.