Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soooo...Is everyone having fun and if you were a dev what would you implement ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im still for a secondary weapon toggle for all characters, wouldn't u like to be an archer and be able to switch from ur bow or xbow to a sai/talon spike and sheild on the fly? It would even help warriors to switch between 2h swords and a 1h sword and sheild. Just a thought, anyone else want this too?
    Esus-Archer|Glyph-Warrior|Kangol- Paladin (Enchantress)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Add an another category to player creation, like 'Race' or 'Species'. Each race would have 3 or 4 base skills specific to them. Bears could have Rage, Iron Blood, Hell Scream and Evade as their racial skills. Then you would choose the class: archer; warrior; or enchantress. This would allow for more character types and true hybrids. I see a lot of bow bears, I assume people make them so they can have an archer with the Rage buff so their dps can be really high at times. I considered making one just for this reason but I wouldn't like not having the other archer skills like blast shot, etc. There would need to be new skills created for his new system. I think with pvp coming, this would add more variety to the game. It may lead to people having a pvp toon and a questing/farming toon.
    Faenor - Archer lvl 39| Carinae - Enchantress lvl 35 | Drjonze - Warrior lvl 32

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Esus View Post
    Im still for a secondary weapon toggle for all characters, wouldn't u like to be an archer and be able to switch from ur bow or xbow to a sai/talon spike and sheild on the fly? It would even help warriors to switch between 2h swords and a 1h sword and sheild. Just a thought, anyone else want this too?
    This is a GREAT idea. It would have to work so that if you were switching from a two-hand weapon to a single-hand weapon and you were carrying a shield, equiping the one-handed weapon also automatically equips the shield. It would almost be like having another skill or buff. Great suggestion.
    Faenor - Archer lvl 39| Carinae - Enchantress lvl 35 | Drjonze - Warrior lvl 32

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We need a big dragon boss. But I think we should name it King Richie after it's protagonist that fought on the forums so hard for it.
    Jovains- Enchantress(Supportress)
    Jovian- Archer

LEGENDS Member

Guardian of Alterra King Richie's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jovians View Post
    We need a big dragon boss. But I think we should name it King Richie after it's protagonist that fought on the forums so hard for it.
    Im never going to stop untill this dragon is made ......... NEVER !!!!!! hahah id luv if it was called king richie aswell lol

Guardian of Alterra King Richie's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Esus View Post
    Luv this idea Esus !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King Richie View Post
    Im never going to stop untill this dragon is made ......... NEVER !!!!!! hahah id luv if it was called king richie aswell lol
    This is a good thread! I really like it, but for a dragon to be that good, his name should be utopi
    Alterra abcdLes Patriotes
    [Archer]: utopi Lvl30
    [Enchantress]: utopii Lvl30
    [Warrior]: utopiii Lvl35 (Favorite)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PC version.