Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So many Changes at once driving people to rage quit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default So many Changes at once driving people to rage quit

Shady and surge was released just few days ago and already new pet is announced?

Im not sure should I be happy or mad, I do love the new pet I do love changes but this is just too much we still didnt get a chance to enjoy shady and surge, and why this pet is now announced? Im sure it'll be released at least after 3 or 4 weeks if not even more.
    The announcement just too early, and many people feeling like they cant keep up with all those changes at once and quitting the game.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hakoom7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Its not the changes, Its the continous enlarging gap between elite few and farmers/middle class that is making people rage quit. This pet release will make it wider

Retired.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yasshh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

People no lifed this event for 21 days to get the coolest most awesome NEWEST ARCANE pet

So happy to finally get it and boom! the day the cooldown from event is over (3 days after lb runners received eggs) their new awesome coolest arcane pet is now old news and outdated.

They had 3 days to enjoy it.. what can you do in 3days? i bet most of them arent even lvl40 yet -.-

Folks let me give you my prediction after seeing the new lb for awesome pet system/energy for lb/new arcane pets announced every other week

Soon as the Nekro finally comes out, 1.5 days after that a new arcane pet will be announced 100+ initial stat +60 all stats +40%dmg/crit etc...

Its coming.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

If they would listen to me and make the quest for Nekro so hard that it will take months to complete, then nobody has anything to worry about as nobody will even be getting this pet for many more months.

But if past history is any indication, the quest will take 3 hours and 25 players will have the new pet within 2 days. I hope this is NOT the case!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    People no lifed this event for 21 days to get the coolest most awesome NEWEST ARCANE pet

So happy to finally get it and boom! the day the cooldown from event is over (3 days after lb runners received eggs) their new awesome coolest arcane pet is now old news and outdated.

They had 3 days to enjoy it.. what can you do in 3days? i bet most of them arent even lvl40 yet -.-

Folks let me give you my prediction after seeing the new lb for awesome pet system/energy for lb/new arcane pets announced every other week

Soon as the Nekro finally comes out, 1.5 days after that a new arcane pet will be announced 100+ initial stat +60 all stats +40%dmg/crit etc...

Its coming.
    Exactly mata, I for one so glad I enjoyed my prize I got a ri g and im happy, but seriously many of my friends still didnt get time to even think should they hatch or sell, 21 days of hard work, they wanted a break and boom the pet is so outdates and singe now rules.

Its very unfair and honestly with this speed elixiration im not sure do I get new pet or give it a 3 days and buy it 50m cheaper, or maybe I wouldn't want it by then something new would take my attention

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    If they would listen to me and make the quest for Nekro so hard that it will take months to complete, then nobody has anything to worry about as nobody will even be getting this pet for many more months.

But if past history is any indication, the quest will take 3 hours and 25 players will have the new pet within 2 days. I hope this is NOT the case!
    Oh dont be so sure, im sure this quest thing just for the recipe, then ul have to buy singe for 50m then a new crafti g element? Let me guess somethi g like arcane shard drops from lockeds.. actually I think this new crafting element would be the rare one which would leaves many singes eggs uncrafted and left behind thus singe price go low just like before. Thats what I think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Yea, i almost smashed my phone when I seen a new pet with all the stats shady should of had....so we all played for 3 weeks of no sleep for nothen....grr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madxnoob View Post
    Yea, i almost smashed my phone when I seen a new pet with all the stats shady should of had....so we all played for 3 weeks of no sleep for nothen....grr
    Everytime sts makes a doubled pet it turn out to be awful but look adorable lol, I agree all those status should have been in shady and surge, 3 weeks of hard work for .... meh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Is this cuz tie ups or whatever? Paying bk something like that?shady and surge just released and its op pet ppl played hard to get it now this!! Good way drive ppl to quit nice thumb ups

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hakoom7 View Post
    Oh dont be so sure, im sure this quest thing just for the recipe, then ul have to buy singe for 50m then a new crafti g element? Let me guess somethi g like arcane shard drops from lockeds.. actually I think this new crafting element would be the rare one which would leaves many singes eggs uncrafted and left behind thus singe price go low just like before. Thats what I think
    I hope you are right, because the announcement post said all the crafting elements will be farmable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Problem is that the person implementing and bringing up ideas for this game lately doesnt have a vision. Or rather just wants a new ferrari.

Name:  milking_cow_6.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  13.6 KB

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Another problem is that you guys complain but at the end still pop them crates and do exactly what the game developers expect from you. You want changes? Simply stop buyin plat then you will see how sts will cry for your feedbacks and will eagarly start really listening to them.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I just wish sts waited for the announcement, the nekro event would come at least after a month or more, so there was no need to announce this new pet now, at least dont announce the crazy status of it, just say new pet coming or new surprise coming, thats how it used to be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Another problem is that you guys complain but at the end still pop them crates and do exactly what the game developers expect from you. You want changes? Simply stop buyin plat then you will see how sts will cry for your feedbacks and will eagarly start really listening to them.
    Totally agree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

That will never happen, because as soon as one person have the Pet, everyone will "need" it, and in one week we will propably get to craft all platinum Only pets and 2000 plat into another PET...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hakoom7 View Post
    Everytime sts makes a doubled pet it turn out to be awful but look adorable lol, I agree all those status should have been in shady and surge, 3 weeks of hard work for .... meh
    3 weeks of hard work ...? People like me worked for more than a year smashing 5m mobs and just find out my Midas Touch is cheaper than a pet..Unh This game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Name:  burn.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  37.9 KB

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keikali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

When was the last time something serious was implemented not to get revenue.
    Where is the new pvp map?
    Where is the 1vs1 pvp system?
    Where is the new arena?
    Where are the new skills?
    Where is the itemization system?
    Where is the plan to revalue elite loots?
    Where is the plan to bring new players to the game?

Personally i dont mind playing 24/24 running elites to earn money for a singe and craft Nekro pet but dahell the best elite loots cost 1m+.
    How many magmatic claymores of assault do i have to loot? 100?

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

many are raging and still no feedback from sts lol #theendisnear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

When was the last time something serious was implemented not to get revenue.
    Where is the new pvp map?
    Where is the 1vs1 pvp system?
    Where is the new arena?
    Where are the new skills?
    Where is the itemization system?
    Where is the plan to revalue elite loots?
    Where is the plan to bring new players to the game?

Personally i dont mind playing 24/24 running elites to earn money for a singe and craft Nekro pet but dahell the best elite loots cost 1m+.
    How many magmatic claymores of assault do i have to loot? 100?
    I'm out of thanks.
    duck dynasty falls