Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Follow-Up to the Nekro Questline Announcement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xeusx View Post
    You know, you only care about twinks only, all you do is PvP only.
    Why not buy what you want? You are a rich twink, you can buy what you want.
    ofcourse i care about twinks 100/85 peoples have twinks and they play pvp different level, if u dont hav twinks i cont do anything about it,. running the same map and same boss again and again its boring right., so i play pvp and making angry,tummy burning to all my opponents,. its kind a way to enjoy the game bit more,. ganging --- vs ----- lots of enjoyment,. and fighting with some high level players its also feel in heaven when we won i like it,. and endgame players always crying twinks r op,. twinks r op,. y if u want too op thn create new toon and play twinks dont level up :-)., pls think about twinks too., cos we also input our money for game y dont v havn't get enjoyment like end level players pls support twinks too

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyja Tonyjaa View Post
    ofcourse i care about twinks 100/85 peoples have twinks and they play pvp different level, if u dont hav twinks i cont do anything about it,. running the same map and same boss again and again its boring right., so i play pvp and making angry,tummy burning to all my opponents,. its kind a way to enjoy the game bit more,. ganging --- vs ----- lots of enjoyment,. and fighting with some high level players its also feel in heaven when we won i like it,. and endgame players always crying twinks r op,. twinks r op,. y if u want too op thn create new toon and play twinks dont level up :-)., pls think about twinks too., cos we also input our money for game y dont v havn't get enjoyment like end level players pls support twinks too
    Endgame is the source of all because endgame has Elite, elite quest, and special items.

Edit: I have a suggestion:

Would you guys update the Nekro's egg level requirement to open it?

31+ is my suggestion level to open the egg. Open the egg in twinks 31 below won't be opened.
    Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Xeusx; 07-26-2014 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xeusx View Post
    Endgame is the source of all because endgame has Elite, elite quest, and special items.

Edit: I have a suggestion:

Would you guys update the Nekro's egg level requirement to open it?

31+ is my suggestion level to open the egg. Open the egg in twinks 31 below won't be opened.
    Any thoughts?
    we twinks also ready to face elites when its balance for lvl 1-41 we also play elites aren't v? ( allready u guys r all know twinks r pretty gud better than end gamers) watever u do in end game also twinks can do only dev team's keeps some rules and worried about end gamers (am damn sure thy earn much more $ from twink player more thn end gamers)

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyja Tonyjaa View Post
    we twinks also ready to face elites when its balance for lvl 1-41 we also play elites aren't v? ( allready u guys r all know twinks r pretty gud better than end gamers) watever u do in end game also twinks can do only dev team's keeps some rules and worried about end gamers (am damn sure thy earn much more $ from twink player more thn end gamers)
    Play Elites? I know what twinks playing, Twinks playing elite PvP.

Twinks are pretty good? Give me picture how it becomes pretty good or it didn't happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

As for nerfing this pet to make his stats more in line with other arcane pets, who is going to spend time crafting an arcane pet if the stats are the same as other arcane pets that don't require crafting?

The only reason someone would spend the time is if the materials to craft cost significantly less, or if the stats of the pet are much better than non-crafted arcane pets. Time = Money. So for this pet to have any value, he either has to have better stats (as was originally announced) or the cost of buying the arcane component has to be significantly less than buying an arcane egg of other pets. Otherwise this will just be a complete waste of time.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    No, not that limited LOL.

I keep bringing up the ichor quest from PL, but that is really what I'm looking for. It was a dungeon that took about 5-10 minutes for a party of 5 to complete. Your chances of getting an ichor to drop from the boss were around 1 in 5. You needed 500 ichors to complete the quest, and you had about 6 weeks to do it.

Also, there was a small chance that the boss on the map would drop very rare black dragon helms and armors, which today are the most valuable items in PL. So farming the black dragon items kept people running those maps over and over even if they were not going to do the quest. And most players did NOT do the quest as you needed to run the map so many times. I played for a couple of hours per day, and I managed to finish the quest just in time. The reward for completing the quest was an elite weapon, which at the time was the best weapon in the game. While a fair number of players got these elite weapons, it did not flood the market with them.

Making it time limited does not have to mean you don't sleep. It just means you cannot play or 15 minutes per day either and hope to complete the quest. It means you must really work for it.
    That's a nice point....
    Don't make it a Lb contest..where people can't rest to stay in top 10...give it some time....
    M a non plat player nd I hav around 10m now....It may be not a big amount for majority of people but for me it's A LOT. ..
    M just saying it because non plat player wid a good amount of money should also hav equal opportunity of getting this pet as always people purchasing plat or hav 100m+ gets all owsm items

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tabeer Amin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluidShot View Post
    Maybe I'm just weird.... But where's the fun in running the same maps for months? I'd be more interested in a quest line with things where, let's say you get a quest and once you drop item x, you need to drop a drakin tooth from an elite boss within 10 minutes. You may get it on first try, it may take 100 tries. But just running the same maps over and over accumulating a rare drop doesn't make me want to log onto AL, it makes me want to find a game where there's some variety.
    Where is the fun right now? drkin tooth are worthless, nothing to run for in elite, if they givenyou something that if you put a few hours a day youll get in a month or so please bring it.... right now everybody is archon hunting and maybe caves... a quest like that would keep ppl interesting... or they could make the quest like the screen shot contest just is not a screenshot... every week different quest... so then only ppl that want and wanna put in the effort can get...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I say make it super hard so it is NOT worth it for most players to do, and then if after some time it becomes clear nobody is doing it, then you can slightly increase the drop rates of the various crafting materials. And if nobody still does it then increase the drop rates some more. I'd rather they error on the side of "too difficult" than it be "too easy" and then flood the market. I think they can find a nice balance if they do it this way.

I think what will happen is you will have all sorts of players involved in this, even if they see it as impossible for themselves to craft this pet. For example, I'm sure some of the crafting components will be tradable. So many players may farm for those components even if they don't have the time to put in to actually complete the quest themselves.
    make it a weekly quest and more and more ppl will fall out every week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Not sure how you even thought about those name. Lol!

So, basically "William" is the Holy Samael? Not bad actually. But the 250 and 50 armor can be replaced with something better like health and mana regen in % off combat
    lol,
    I am considering making the Evil Guy Don the Destroyer and the good NPC Bob the Builder :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Can i make this thread short:
    - Thread 1: We will make the best Arcane Pet need Singe Pet and some craft item...
    - Thread 2: Nekro wont be the best (hehe)! We dont need Singe (sorry)!.

My prediction:
    - Thread 3: We will make the New Arcane Pet can Repawn you with Samael!
    - Thread 4: Happy 4-1 although today is not! :P
    Last edited by leve.nover; 07-26-2014 at 09:57 PM.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

You guys should REALLY consider what Energizeric has said, with the ichor quest. That quest was definitely "elite" enough to be considered an Arcane quest here in AL. Reasons I liked it:

It was NOT for everyone.
    It was timed.
    It wasn't a guarantee each run to get one out of 500 ichors.
    The item was untradeable, not making the market destroyed with op elites.

This egg should be untradeable, and every component imo should be ONLY QUEST available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

this pet should require 1000 dragkin teeth. 1000 hauntlet coints 1000 story tokens and arcane shard.
    There are no men like me . There is only me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thortillos View Post
    this pet should require 1000 dragkin teeth. 1000 hauntlet coints 1000 story tokens and arcane shard.
    No way, that's just crazy.

Elner [Level 40 Mage]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

If nekro nerf, its best to relase dem in locks, waste of time craftin it & waste of golds buyin it lol look at arcane ring, its crafted & the best ring out of all rings so if nekro too need to be crafted as well, it needs to be the best pet out of ALL pets, not lvled/balance it like the rest of the pets, its illogical lol As wat remi said, tis pet is samael-killer coz alot of players requested for tis, so stay tat way. Dont havta nerf it lol we not askin it to be nerf from the first place. Only the item that need for crafting is the one we complainin about.

The other day remi, you asked whether we should make tis untradeable so all can work hard for this, agree but disagree at the same time, agree on untradeable cause we will see alot enjoyin & workin as a team gettin the same goal achieveable but disagree on the part that only few players can looted the arcane component from locks so tat completely destroys the first motive.

Tats my opinion, about ideas, ill let sts re-think/re-plan back howta get tis done over with. Im alrdy happy, singe not needed as part of the component & fixin back singe as it shld be. Take ur time, sts!

Juz bring out other stuffs, like new mythic ring & amulet, its outdated :/ n wheres the arcane weapon for rogue? Tat shld release first, its alrdy outdated xD lvl 36 is kershal released, lvl 41 it shld b arcane weapon for rogue next, right? Woot-woot!

Edit: oh, singe released in lvl 41 if im not mistaken, so singe shld fix better den samael, it got stun but doesnt work at all and that if we lookin at top ranges of pet releases that is, so u dont need to release tis nekro pet actually lol release tis nekro pet wen at lvl 46, so u dont hvta nerf it. Lift up tat weight of urs lol tis is only my opinions, not statin any facts. All up to sts now.
    Last edited by Sephiroth143; 07-27-2014 at 03:02 AM.
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    ~D S E P H~
    Your Most Trusted Buyer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Imo it would be nice if sts made all the crafting components only available through a quest. I.e. components needed come from different stages of quest. That way even non-plat buyers had a chance to get an arcane pet as well. Making all arcane pets only available to those that buy plat or have an insane amount of time available to play is just like a kick in the teeth to some ppl who work for a living but have families to take care of and therefore dont have alot of money to spend on game. I think everyone who doesnt have alot of extra time or extra cash should have an equal chance of obtaining an arcane pet. Sts has been giving the bigtime plat spenders the best odds at everything. Maybe its time to even the playing field.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DMminion For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Nekro the Undead is the incredible deadly powerful creature that needs high level of necromancy to summon.
    Ones who dare to summon must gather the remains and blood drops of the dragons in Elite Tindirin 47 pieces and 107 drops. But not all the remains and drops can summon Nekro, must be flawless ones, yes needs luck and patience!

Ones who dare must obtain the secret necromancy written on the ancient parchment which was torn into pieces and kept by the dragons bosses in Elite Tindirin. Nobody knows, how many pieces to make a complete parchment...

But beware, Nekro is from the dark side, a holy power is needed to control the creature...yes...Solar Shard! 4 of Solar Shard are enough to control Nekro. But where to find the Solar Shard? I've heard that can be found in some of Locked Creates of Elondria...but I hope some great elite bosses or rare bosses have it too :P

Nekro is bound to the summoner, but there must be a way to summon as an egg...TBD.

Thank you for reading my short novel.
    :-D

21. The Following User Says Thank You to faychen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leve.nover View Post
    Can i make this thread short:
    - Thread 1: We will make the best Arcane Pet need Singe Pet and some craft item...
    - Thread 2: Nekro wont be the best (hehe)! We dont need Singe (sorry)!.
    You are right about Thread 1. But no, they did not say that Nekro will not be the best. How can you jump to a conclusion without even seeing his stats now? Nerfing Nekro does not mean he cannot still be the best. It depends on what stats are nerfed and how much. He can still be better than Samael, who knows.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 07-27-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by faychen View Post
    Nekro the Undead is the incredible deadly powerful creature that needs high level of necromancy to summon.
    Ones who dare to summon must gather the remains and blood drops of the dragons in Elite Tindirin 47 pieces and 107 drops. But not all the remains and drops can summon Nekro, must be flawless ones, yes needs luck and patience!

Ones who dare must obtain the secret necromancy written on the ancient parchment which was torn into pieces and kept by the dragons bosses in Elite Tindirin. Nobody knows, how many pieces to make a complete parchment...

But beware, Nekro is from the dark side, a holy power is needed to control the creature...yes...Solar Shard! 4 of Solar Shard are enough to control Nekro. But where to find the Solar Shard? I've heard that can be found in some of Locked Creates of Elondria...but I hope some great elite bosses or rare bosses have it too :P

Nekro is bound to the summoner, but there must be a way to summon as an egg...TBD.

Thank you for reading my short novel.
    :-D
    Nice story but I don't want to go through all that, I propose we just steal the artifact. Elite Arcanum Grounds. Get 10 artifact shards and each time you destroy the artifact you get pieces of it. That's just an idea for one part of the quest.

Elner [Level 40 Mage]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elner View Post
    Nice story but I don't want to go through all that, I propose we just steal the artifact. Elite Arcanum Grounds. Get 10 artifact shards and each time you destroy the artifact you get pieces of it. That's just an idea for one part of the quest.
    Elite Arcanum is way too easy?
    But wait, Nekro is limited only 40+?