Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Follow-Up to the Nekro Questline Announcement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by faychen View Post
    Elite Arcanum is way too easy?
    But wait, Nekro is limited only 40+?
    I meant just part of the quest.

Elner [Level 40 Mage]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

If you buff Singe, just make him a sure stunning pet like sam would be enough. Maybe add. An ability for a end game capped pet.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    Announcements and follow-ups changing the decisions stated in the announcement has been a common affair lately. But what would be better I suggest is that before an event or before new releases of any sort, a feedback thread should be created, stating a skeleton of ideas of what sts is thinking of about. The thread should not seem like an official announcement but rather an open platform for suggestions. Then sts should take the players' feedback and then officially announce after weighing the pros and cons. The decision and announcement made after such research should be final, otherwise words we get from mods would not carry any weight.

It does feel like the announcement came too soon, but I also feel that sts wanted us to look forward and keep the excitement going. Thats why they chose to offer the teaser. I believe their intention was to excite us and give us more enjoyment in the game.

Nekro nerf is a nice move. Why? Because it was like an all-in one pet that leaves all other arcane pets far far behind. What would we ideally want? I want pets to get better and better to avoid stagnation, but little at a time, in one way or another. I am not saying that the newest pet should not be better than Samael but I am saying that I wish it was slightly better. The progression from one pet to the next should be slow.

Also, pets are releasing too fast. We have other things in the game that when fixed, could be exciting. For example the pet damage boost for rogues should work in ctf. And maybe devs could work on a new Dueling Arena. Or extra skill slots. Or new mythic rings, amulets or armor.
    Ditto

If you're going to cave in to negative feedback anyway, why not make it a feedback announcement, rather than official?

As a limited plat user (use offers on AL, made several plat purchases in DL before it was abandoned by sts lol), I would have purchased plat to buy singe as an element - even at an inflated cost....and I would have just as happily farmed for the remaining elelments, etc. What I will never do is "pop crates" with no guarantee. Most people appreciate a clearly defined challenge and attainable goal. This new arcane item already feels out of reach

I play daily, often several hours per day, maybe I don't spend plat right now, but I play with players who do and have introduced personal friends who do... just remember it takes all kinds of ppl to make this game work. Skilled players, whether plat users or not, are valuable and people who spend time supporting AL should be considered and given incentive to continue supporting the game through realistically obtainable goals.

My two cents, thank you for listening.

Also, despite all the complaints, for the most part you guys do a good job. And AL really is the best mobile game out there!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

"If you buff Singe, just make him a sure stunning pet like sam would be enough"

Agreed. Add a little health regen and then you have a pet worthy of being the latest arcane pet. That would also bring the price to 20-25 M, which would put it in line with Sam.

For those that spent 30-40M for Singe- probably should have been more patient. Same thing happened to people that paid 30m for a new mythic weapon.

I personally think STS should be applauded for being a company that listens to its customers. How many companies out there do that? To me, all the overboard criticism is pretty weak. It's good to criticize and hold people accountable, but throwing a tantrum against a company that OWES US NOTHING is silly
    Last edited by Whoamaaaan; 07-27-2014 at 10:48 AM. Reason: spelling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Like other people said, don't nerf it if you are going to make it hard to craft. There is no point to do all the hard work +spend money to get an arcane component if it's not better than Samael.

If you want to next to to bring him in line, make it craftable only though hard and time consuming quests. (ex. 1000 story coin, 1000 hauntlet coin, 5 dragonite bars, all kinds 30 Elite gold boxes, adding random collectable drops. Something like this.)
    This way would give everyone to get an arcane pet + ap, all non Plat user and Elite farmer would be happy.
    Last edited by Excuses; 07-27-2014 at 10:53 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Excuses For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    If you buff Singe, just make him a sure stunning pet like sam would be enough. Maybe add. An ability for a end game capped pet.
    Stun is really all I need too. But I wouldn't be upset if singe gets mana regen similar to scorch, or a small bit of crit. XD

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Serves you right for those people who bought singe at high price lol

Wanderer Of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Suggestion to Singe's stats and abilities:

- panic/terrify instead of the 40% stun

- ++ armor(not more than 50+) instead of the damaged reduced by 4%

- nerf the +15 to all stats buff in its arcane ability to +8 maybe or +10 is better and.....

- less cooldown like 22-25 secs.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

How about bringing the Abadon back to stable, is long time not available, thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by riddiculous View Post
    Suggestion to Singe's stats and abilities:

- panic/terrify instead of the 40% stun

- ++ armor(not more than 50+) instead of the damaged reduced by 4%

- nerf the +15 to all stats buff in its arcane ability to +8 maybe or +10 is better and.....

- less cooldown like 22-25 secs.

Just a suggestion.
    Nerfing singe is not the point... X.x he needs improvements not to be weakened. He is arcane. What's the point of arcane pets that are worthless?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allison View Post
    Nerfing singe is not the point... X.x he needs improvements not to be weakened. He is arcane. What's the point of arcane pets that are worthless?

Easy there haha I didn't say nerf Singe, I said, "nerf the +15 to all stats buff in its arcane ability to +8 maybe or +10 is better" so that some of my suggestions will make it balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

If you want to make this component drop from locks, you better have a much more time wasting quest then the mythic upgrade quest, this quest needs tobe ridiculously long so that I can't just no life it in 3 days to 1 week, cos otherwise too many people need the component all at once, causing it to be ridiculously overpriced, or simple solution let the component drop 3 weeks befofe you bring out the quest line, so this doesn't turn into anotber catastrophic overpriced arcane ring.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lethaljade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by riddiculous View Post
    Easy there haha I didn't say nerf Singe, I said, "nerf the +15 to all stats buff in its arcane ability to +8 maybe or +10 is better" so that some of my suggestions will make it balanced.
    In my opinion taking him down to +8 makes him pointless in pve which is why I have him. For pve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljade View Post
    If you want to make this component drop from locks, you better have a much more time wasting quest then the mythic upgrade quest, this quest needs tobe ridiculously long so that I can't just no life it in 3 days to 1 week, cos otherwise too many people need the component all at once, causing it to be ridiculously overpriced, or simple solution let the component drop 3 weeks befofe you bring out the quest line, so this doesn't turn into anotber catastrophic overpriced arcane ring.
    Well stated. Or how about this: maybe the crafting component should be a mythic item. Maybe they should add scorch eggs to locked crates, and those should be the crafting component. It will be mythic rarity, so not nearly as rare as singe, so prices should be lower. Then make the quest really hard. So in the end the crafting materials will be just as rare as the scorch eggs.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

Very good idea. though...
    I doubt STS is still following this thread.

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default YESS

Oh yeah i cant wait

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Does anyone know when this is coming out? Or is it not stated yet.

Elner [Level 40 Mage]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Well stated. Or how about this: maybe the crafting component should be a mythic item. Maybe they should add scorch eggs to locked crates, and those should be the crafting component. It will be mythic rarity, so not nearly as rare as singe, so prices should be lower. Then make the quest really hard. So in the end the crafting materials will be just as rare as the scorch eggs.
    Should be called a mythic pet then lol!

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredible View Post
    Should be called a mythic pet then lol!
    Maybe not cause a arcane item into an arcane pet is a bit well, maybe it should be mythic as @Energizeric said.

Elner [Level 40 Mage]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Solve dovas terrifying issues and he will be equal to the samale

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk