Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
holy macaroni you do realize this is what devs do too, though with dev powers they might be able to just run it through a instance simulator lol...

anyways, this is excellent. i love you and your incredible approach to data collecting and analysis.
Haha, I wish I were able to replicate data like they do, unfortunately, my methods are not perfect and this is what we players have to deal with.

Throughout my runs I had a sinking suspicion that enemies were "DODGE"-ing more when I was using my Sentinel equips. Unfortunately, I have no way of measuring the amount of times enemies DODGE my attacks (there is no way I'm counting all of that). But in my opinion, the hit% loss from the Sentinel equips may be the Achilles' heel in that item set, unless the devs do decide to add in bonus stats for hit% and regard it as a "true set."

Quote Originally Posted by Kujen View Post
wow, very detailed. Maybe you could test out the new sunblessed bow set as well?
I can also do that as well. When I created this analysis, the Sunblessed set was not available, but I can add this in since people seem to be curious as to whether the massive damage/DPS boost does count more.