Page 42 of 91 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillerXyler View Post
    Attachment 133879

I would like to say thank you for all the support and help you gave me my fellow knights. Thanks to those knights who did some grinding with me in gauntlet- hanna, salsie, trizalanna, and the rest of the knights, I will not get this banner without your help. Thank you very much knights!
    Wooooo congratz! That's one smexy banner!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KillerXyler View Post
    Attachment 133879

I would like to say thank you for all the support and help you gave me my fellow knights. Thanks to those knights who did some grinding with me in gauntlet- hanna, salsie, trizalanna, and the rest of the knights, I will not get this banner without your help. Thank you very much knights!
    Sweet! Nice work Xyler!
    <Trinity Knights>

Xxxbang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Gratz Killer!!! great job!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Get Haunted!

HAUNTED AP

While the Upper Hauntlet is giving two coins per run for a week, let's exceed the speed limit and go for Haunted achievement.

Haunted is the title you get for completing Hauntlet in under 90 seconds.

The following is based on my experience.

Elixirs
    Get damage bonus elixir and speed elixir.

Pets
    Pets that give you dmg, crit, speed: Nekro, Toor, Maridos, Singe, Gyrm, Shadowlurk, Ribbit (for warrior), Blinky, Grimm, Abaddon, Slag.
    Pets that help crowd control: Brothers Whims, Breeze, Swift, Slobber, Gloom (time their AA so it hits the maximum number of mobs)

Skills
    Make sure your stat and build pass the minimum requirement.

Rogue: aimed shot, noxious bolt, shadow piercer, and choose between entangling trap or razor shield for 4th skill (spam aimed, nox, piercer, trap, charge razor. Always shoot aimed first)

Mage: fire ice lightning clock, no heal no shield (stun mobs with fire first so you can safely drop clock). If you use gale, be careful not to scatter clocked/trapped mobs or mobs being tanked by warrior.

Warrior: vengeful blood, skyward smash, windmill, horn of renew

Party
    3 mages 1 rogue
    2 mages 2 rogues
    1 warrior 1 mage 2 rogues

First Room
    Name:  IMG_20150605_102419.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  243.5 KB
    All the mobs in this room have to die.

Fight by the central pillar. Mage drops clock on every crater that spawns skeletons. Rogue kills witches fast. Warrior taunts with windmill and HoR to keep mobs from scattering. Start moving toward exit when the few remaining mobs are dying under the mage final clock drop.

Second Room
    Name:  IMG_20150605_102504.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  253.1 KB
    Fight by the pillars near exit.

Name:  IMG_20150605_110759.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  228.9 KB
    Kill witches fast.

Make sure clocks are dropped over a large number of mobs. Don't wait till all the mobs are killed; as soon as gate to the next room is open, run.

Third Room
    Name:  IMG_20150605_102540.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  246.1 KB

Three methods that had worked for me:

Option 1: one party member (the one with lowest dmg) run to exit without stopping to hit boss. This party member waits by exit, ready to run out, while the others kill boss.

Option 2: all party members kill boss while moving toward exit.

Option 3: the first party member to reach boss hit boss with quick combo skills (fire-ice-lightning-clock for mage, aimed-nox-piercer for rogue, skysmash and windmill for warrior), then runs toward gate. The other party members finish the boss.

Hope this helps. If you have other tips or experience to share about getting Haunted AP, don't hesitate to comment.

And if you get the Haunted title this week, congratulations! Leave a comment too and share what you did to get the achievement.

Happy haunting!
    Last edited by ilhanna; 01-28-2016 at 12:12 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Oh "Haunted" thats an Ap I need. Woot time to show my magic :3 Goodluck everyone on runs <3 Im always here or in game if you need help. Don't hesitate to ask ^-^ Im willing to help to improve us as a whole. We are Knights, so we stand strong together!!
    Long live Trinity Knights<3!!!!
    Ign: Rosefaded

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RoseFaded For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Congratz Bryceldri, Knight of The Week!

Name:  IMG_20150607_023559.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  243.2 KB
    Congratulations Bryceldri/Bryceldir
    Knight of the Week!

Getting to know the multifaceted Bryceldri (warrior)/Bryceldir (sorcerer) is not unlike putting together a jigsaw puzzle. Every once in a while you find a piece that reveals something hitherto unguessed at, that totally changes your assumptions about her.

Take last year's Christmas, when she came up with the idea of playing Santa in the middle of Winter event, giving away eggs and energy kits and so much more. The usually terse Bry marked every hour till the time she was due to dispense goodies in GH, by making tantalizing reminders on guild chat.

Then take the fierce tag war she had with Alex, Dash and Chipping on Nicflamel's forum game thread, that reveals the sassy, ruthless side of her. Or the fact that she named her weapon Edward Cullen (for the sparkle).

But quirks and hidden depths aside, there are two traits that I admire the most about Bry. The first is her tenacity. During Tour of Arlor she kept going up to Undim Fields elite only to dc. She tried many times, and I was in some of her parties as she went in and then got disconnected. And yet, she didn't get discouraged, she didn't stop trying, until finally, she made it.

Bry is also one of the few people who often beat me to be the first in map when someone calls for help. With minimum fuss and maximum efficiency, she would coolly get the job done and then move on. This no fuss helpfulness, in fact, was the reason cited by her nominator for championing Bry as Knight of the Week for the first week of June.

Last week Bry had also posted a video on how mages too can park the green giants in T3.

I can't wait to see what more facets this smart, funny officer will reveal in her future escapades.

Are you the next Knight of the Week?

A Knight of The Week is:
    - outstandingly helpful on hard elite maps (Nordr, Shuyal, Tindirin, Planar Tombs and Arena)
    - competently helpful on gc or Line chat in answering questions about game/event, helping with build/gear fix, and other activities that might help other knights become better skilled and more independent
    - a good ambassador of Trinity Knights in game or on forum, projecting a positive, friendly and competently helpful image of the guild

You too can pick a Knight of The Week. PM me in game or on LINE chat with the name of a Trinity Knights member/recruiter/officer who you think is worthy of the recognition. Please also explain why you nominate him/her.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 07-15-2015 at 02:34 AM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Recruitment Hiatus

Knights,

As I announced during guild meeting last Saturday 6/6, we have stopped recruiting till further notice, in order to focus on the knights already in the guild. Please be informed and thank you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Congratulation Bryceldir, knight of the week! Thank you for great help our guild(family)! ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  223.0 KB

Haunted now! Thanks for help Hanna, Merl and Bluzz! ^_^

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Ilhanna Hi I'm not from this guild but I'm from the end game pve only rogue build thread and may I ask questions here about pve build for rogues? Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dreangel_AL View Post
    @Ilhanna Hi I'm not from this guild but I'm from the end game pve only rogue build thread and may I ask questions here about pve build for rogues? Thank you
    Sure, Drea. Ask away. If I can help answer it, I will.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

5 Reasons Why We Need to Log on Everyday

5. Until Thursday, June 11, the Bard story daily and Upper Hauntlet are giving double tokens. We also have more choices to spend them on. Story tokens can now be used to buy egg crates which you can open or sell. Hauntlet coins can be used to buy respec scroll (yes! No more bad build, woohoo!). Or you might farm the double token week to collect coins to buy Gloom and Violet eggs, and get Haunted title while you're at it. Talk about double whammy!

4. Farm dragkin teeth. With planar pendant recipe becoming more affordable, more people are crafting this mythic amulet. And they need dragonite bar. Badly. The price has nearly quadrupled in a few weeks time. If you haven't already, start spending more time farming dragkin teeth. Start parties for elite Tindirin for greater chance of tooth, or blitz through normal Tindirin many times if you can't get an elite party.

3. The recent Goblin event had given us powerful new pets. Level your Nightshade and Nilbog up to their full capacity so they can help us more during the expansion. Level up your other pets too.

2. Get elite achievements or help other knights with their elite achievement runs.

1. Who knows, maybe your activity and helpfulness will get you nomination for Knight of The Week! The Knight of the Week are inspiring knights who during the week had been super helpful either on maps (especially the hard elite ones) and on gc and Line chat (by answering questions or sharing tips). Everyone can nominate a Trinity Knights member/recruiter/officer to be Knight of The Week. Just pm me your nomination and explain why this person deserves to be awarded the Knight of The Week title.

Check out this link to the Trinity Knights Hall of Fame, where profiles of previous Knights of The Week are listed.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 06-08-2015 at 02:27 AM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Name:  cooltext120823702659636.png
Views: 275
Size:  80.4 KB From Us To You!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Youtuber For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Woot got my Haunted Ap thanks to Hanna & few others thank you so much<3!! Also good news..just 3 more planar dailies till I get my Planar Pendant!!! ^-^ Im working my butt off for this & feel more accomplished everyday :') Glad I have you all to share my good will with. Wish you all the best of luck on your runs & such
    <3Rosefaded Knight of Trinity Knights Guild<3
    Ign: Rosefaded
    Oh btw read update today. Test server will be up soon. Means Expansion coming up ^-^ So prep yourselves. Were gonna rock this expansion to the core!!!<3

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RoseFaded For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    Name:  IMG_20150611_072919.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  122.3 KB

Thank you, Xorr. That really means a lot. :')

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default I'm not getting invited to parties

Name:  unnamed (4).jpg
Views: 258
Size:  46.0 KB

I'M NOT GETTING INVITED TO PARTIES

You need those APs and want to run elite but noone answers when you call for party. You want to do some elite farming runs but your call for party is answered by crickets (and the occasional swish of tumbleweed).

Here's what you can do:

1. Wait. When you come in game, people are already busy doing whatever they want to do in game. They won't immediately stop just because you ask for a party. So wait. Do some dailies. Run a few Hauntlets. Try look for Bael/Krunch 2 and elusives. Try asking again in 10-15 minutes.

2. Check gc for answers. I don't know how many times I've seen this happens.

A: T3 anyone?
    B: me
    C: inv
    A: anyone wanna run T3???

When you ask for pt, keep monitoring gc for answers.

3. Hook up offline. Make arrangements for parties on Line chat. If you're not on Trinity Knights Line group yet...why aren't you?

4. Try ask for help for harder elite AP runs (Nordr up) on weekends when more officers are online to help.

5. Join other people's runs too, don't just ask for help on your own runs. The more you join others in their runs, the more people can judge whether you're a good team player or not and they are more likely to offer help next time you ask.

6. If you do all this and still not getting parties, evaluate yourself. Maybe you haven't been making a good impression when you last run with people. Maybe people had bad experience running with you and wish to avoid to repeat the trauma. Ask yourself these question and try to be better:

• is your build and gear adequate for elite runs? We have a build and gear guide. Have you checked if you meet the requirement?
    • are you doing your part in runs? As a mage have you been successful in keeping mobs from moving? As a warrior have you been successful in being the last man standing and keeping your party alive? As a rogue do you kill fast enough?
    • if you have been told to, have you respec'd and geared up before running certain maps? There is absolutely no excuse for bad build now that you can buy respec scroll with Hauntlet coins. If you stubbornly run with bad build and become a fifth wheel in parties, don't blame people for preferring to pick others for their runs.
    • have you been rude, bossy, or talked too much during runs? Do you often forget to say thanks to your party for their help and invite? Do you often go afk mid-run or go offline without explanation and apologies?
    • do you often come on runs unprepared (going to Planar Tombs/Arena without ankh, asking mages to heal because you don't have pots, keeping your pets hungry because you don't carry gold, etc)?

This weekend we have the double XP event. As many of us already capped our chars, take this opportunity to cross out some elite and non-elite achievements. Arrange parties and hit the map.

Best of luck, knights!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Knights, it's time to mount up! I know there are a number of you who are like me and have alts in the guild who are of a lower level, well now is the time to level up! Double XP is on from Thursday to Sunday! Lets grind our way to the top, lets get that level 41 banner and lets be prepared for the rage of ren'gol with more toons ready to storm the new maps!
    So, get some plat if you can and get those XP elixers ready and lets make that grind to 41!
    I'll be on xxxbang in WT and KT making the grind and much as I can for those of you who want to join me, just shoot me a PM IG and lets party!
    <Trinity Knights>

Xxxbang

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clickbangboom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbangboom View Post
    Knights, it's time to mount up! I know there are a number of you who are like me and have alts in the guild who are of a lower level, well now is the time to level up! Double XP is on from Thursday to Sunday! Lets grind our way to the top, lets get that level 41 banner and lets be prepared for the rage of ren'gol with more toons ready to storm the new maps!
    So, get some plat if you can and get those XP elixers ready and lets make that grind to 41!
    I'll be on xxxbang in WT and KT making the grind and much as I can for those of you who want to join me, just shoot me a PM IG and lets party!
    Great initiative, Boom. I know Merlin has a mid-20s rogue (Lovelynlethal), Twisted has a 30+ rogue (Noxianpride), Hnoss has a late 20s warrior (Hephy), there might be others as well that I can't remember now. If you guys need maps opened so you can run for xp on higher level maps, let me know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Besides xp elixirs if you can afford plat buy the 10plat package once if you havnt got Courage the pet lion yet. Gives you a PERMANENT 15% xp boost. Yes thats right, its permanent. So if you can afford it, buy it. It'll help you, any alts you got etc..& more than prep you for expansion. Plus Courage has some sweet stat boost skill